vanilla player are the vegan of wow

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 11 Next
I prefer chocolate WoW.
Hi! I played vanilla WoW and I also devour meat with great fervour!
08/04/2018 03:37 AMPosted by Nyght
I prefer chocolate WoW.

Can I get a coconut chocolate WoW? I love me some chocolate and coconut.
08/03/2018 11:14 PMPosted by Tea
I'd rather play 6 more years of wod than go to a legacy vanilla server.

my fellow !@#$ knows what's up.
Wrath? Now that's an expac I could actually see myself playing again.
I still hate the vanilla patch that removed different pet attack speeds from hunters 1.9 i think. Its been over a decade and im still salty. That being said Vanilla was a terrible unbalanced mess that didnt have tmogs and i never want to go back lol
08/04/2018 12:08 AMPosted by Angelisa
08/03/2018 11:52 PMPosted by Moggy
I played vanilla, but I'm not a vegan because I don't have superpowers.

Gelato isn't vegan!?

Chicken isn't vegan?
08/04/2018 03:40 AMPosted by Leon
08/03/2018 11:14 PMPosted by Tea
I'd rather play 6 more years of wod than go to a legacy vanilla server.

my fellow !@#$ knows what's up.
Wrath? Now that's an expac I could actually see myself playing again.

I would love to play Wrath again. I think that's the expac I had the most fun in, with Legion being in second.
08/04/2018 03:29 AMPosted by Brocknor
The most common phrase you heard in the early days of WoW for Hunters was

"That's a Hunter weapon"
This is my all time favourite thread
I played vanilla WoW. That's why I'm not too excited about classic servers.

I'll probably make one toon just to see a few old areas I've not seen since Cataclysm, but I'll never finish leveling it. My memory of endgame was things that went so slow (like grinding reps and going from 58-60) I felt as if my brain was melting with boredom.
What if you're a vegan that played in Vanilla? Does it cancel out like a double negative? Or double your anger?
Im not gonna say I played in vanilla, all im gonna say is ‘When I used to raid on my holy pally we had to single target buff 40 man raids with 5 minute buff timers with 3 different buffs and remember who wanted what buff for hours on end’..........’Now get off my lawn!!!’
08/03/2018 11:22 PMPosted by Omgimburning
I played in vanilla, and back then I wasn't ON FIRE AAAAHHHHHGGGHHHHRRLLLLSSGGHHHH

There were no Night Elf mages in vanilla
I played vanilla & I sucked at it.

Int+cloth on a warrior that didn't hit level 60 until TBC.

AMA
Probably because if you started playing this game in the later xpacs, particularly WoD onwards, you really have no clue what actually made this game good/what decisions Blizzard has made to ruin the gameplay over the years.
Yeah, well I'll see your vanilla and raise you beta, which I did play.
YOU face Jaraxxus!!
08/03/2018 11:09 PMPosted by Pepetux
Maybe i'm crazy but i swear every time i talk to someone that played vanilla that like the first thing they say '' hi i played vanilla and u know (rest of the sentence)''

why does every single vanilla player has to absolutly say '' i played vanilla '' when they start a sentence.eveytime i'm like ''mkay but that was not my question and didnt ask for that information''

Are vanilla player the vegan of Wow??

Do you know every vanilla player (or every vegan)? In both cases, not everyone really discloses it, particularly in cases where it isn't relevant. Many do, since they feel it's relevant (in most cases, I tend to disagree) but that doesn't mean they all do.
08/04/2018 04:20 AMPosted by Chiff
Probably because if you started playing this game in the later xpacs, particularly WoD onwards, you really have no clue what actually made this game good/what decisions Blizzard has made to ruin the gameplay over the years.

This bald mf knows it.
08/04/2018 04:48 AMPosted by Elynos
YOU face Jaraxxus!!

Eredar Lord of the Burning Legion!