Bye Bye Horde, Onward to the Alliance

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Don't let the door hit you on the way out, and make sure to lock it behind you.
If you won't stand with the Horde in the darkness, you don't deserve to stand with them in the light.
08/04/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Whysilyn

I’m not clear how it was worse, either in magnitude, depiction or implicating the PCs.

A far more neutral target in a surprise attack with basically no survivors.

The only thing worse with this attack is the loss of a world tree. All these jokes about old gods and here the Horde players are basically working for them.
Btw i was surprised with Nathanos Blightcaller's reaction, even he hesitated for a moment when the dark lady ordered burning of the tree and when Sylvanas ordered execution of Forsaken participants during the gathering, even he was shocked by her ruthlessness.

When her closest ally starts to hesitate and is getting shocked, perhaps the dark lady is going too far
One less weakling on our ranks. I heard trees are good for hiding if you're alliance, a new hot spot one might say.
Don't sweat it sunshine. Find a mailbox and there will be a Nelf to dance on it.
08/04/2018 04:33 AMPosted by Råín
08/04/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Whysilyn

I’m not clear how it was worse, either in magnitude, depiction or implicating the PCs.

A far more neutral target in a surprise attack with basically no survivors.

The only thing worse with this attack is the loss of a world tree. All these jokes about old gods and here the Horde players are basically working for them.

Theramore was the Alliance base through which the troops which invaded the Barrens (Sack of Taurajo) moved and was was a clear and present danger to Horde holdings in Durotar and the Barrens.
I hope Zappyboi becomes a major character in future, would love to see more of him
Here's hope for Saurfang to be the future Warchief, every lost he's had only makes him that much of a stronger person.

Ever since we lost the great Garrosh as Warchief, the Horde has been in dire need of a TRUE Warchief to make the tough call for his people.
Farewell.

Tal anu’men no Sin’dorei!
08/04/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Hbk
Here's hope for Saurfang to be the future Warchief, every lost he's had only makes him that much of a stronger person.

I loved the Old solider cinematic, i really wish he take up the mantle of Warchief in near future
08/04/2018 04:56 AMPosted by Hbk

Ever since we lost the great Garrosh as Warchief, the Horde has been in dire need of a TRUE Warchief to make the tough call for his people.

I don't think we need another warchief with suicidal tendencies.
Good riddance.
The change you noticed I still believe is control by the Litch, under his influence a full scale war is triggered, the scourge rise again creating a third faction in the war setting up the next expansion for being Wrath 2.0.

Just how I'm reading the story so far.
But for those choosing to jump ship from the mighty horde... Bye! Have a beautiful time!
Say "Heya!" to King Herpdy Derp for me...

#darkladywatchoveryou
So many delicate flowers coming out of the woodwork to virtue signal. Literally no one cares. Go grab a juice box and turn on your VeggieTales, it's going to be ok.

Born of the Eredar race, warlocks are absolutely corrupt and unimaginably powerful. Their chaos magics have burnt out whole worlds and annihilated countless species over the aeons. Kil'jaeden taught the orcs the secrets of warlock magics, but the orcs could never master the powers of entropy and destruction as well the wicked Eredar. Under Archimonde's command, the warlocks serve as the Legion's tacticians and strategists – Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos Manual - Warlock

But killing a few knife ears is a bridge too far for you snowflakes? Hand in your Warlock card while you're at it. Go roll a druid.
I recently faction changed too. I noticed a lot of Alliance guilds recruiting lately too. Woot, woot!
Haha, this thread didn't disappoint.
That would be kind of funny. If Anduin the boy king, decides to purge the Alliance and starts killing everyone that doesn't follow the light.
08/04/2018 05:04 AMPosted by Guuraht
The change you noticed I still believe is control by the Litch, under his influence a full scale war is triggered, the scourge rise again creating a third faction in the war setting up the next expansion for being Wrath 2.0.

Just how I'm reading the story so far.
But for those choosing to jump ship from the mighty horde... Bye! Have a beautiful time!

There is no choice right now to oppose the dark lady other than just to switch to Alliance.

I would have loved if we had been given the chance to oppose the dark lady, but unfortunately we have no choice but to follow her and this is something i can't bring myself to do anymore
08/04/2018 05:07 AMPosted by Funpeach
I recently faction changed too. I noticed a lot of Alliance guilds recruiting lately too. Woot, woot!

Still deciding which race to choose, thinking of going Gnome xD