Bye Bye Horde, Onward to the Alliance

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 9 Next
08/04/2018 04:18 AMPosted by Neghrosh
After seeing the Warbringer Cinematic where our warchief committed a genocide, murdering innocent civilians, i felt ashamed of following such a warchief to battle, for the first time i felt ashamed of being part of the Horde for what they did at Teldrassil, we could have simply occupied instead of slaughtering innocent civilians, we already had won the battle but the entire slaughter took place only because she got triggered

In the cinematic i observed that she has changed, basically she did the same to Teldrassil what Arthas did to Silvermoon, it's like deep down she has become the very person she hated the most Arthas!, a female version of Arthas

She considers life as pain and hope can be destroyed, she is projecting that only because of her inability to save her own people from Arthas, she tried to destroy the hope of the Nightelves, but instead destroyed the hope of Varok Saurfang according to the Old soldiers Cinematic who started feeling hopeless until Zappy boi told him not to give up

That is not all, her actions at battle of Lordaeron where she blights our own Horde soldiers and raised them as undead, this is not acceptable

Even as a Warlock, this is too much to tolerate now.

I have decided to defect to Alliance, I will not follow Sylvanas Windrunner, i will stand against her, i will oppose her, she is not my Warchief anymore.

I will be assisting the Alliance in retaking Lordaeron and in the future battles ahead, i will stand by them.

Lok'tar ogar, Glory to the Alliance!
I am completely sure you main Ally already, and are just posting on your low level horde alt to make your holler than thou statement. So bye bye.
08/04/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Polkadotts
Are we meant to care? all these post by people who crave approval for doing what they think is right.
If you haven't killed more than 1k of any race in the game get farming.
Move along Traitor.

If you think people post grievances with the game in this forum so that "you" can read it, you're wrong. Nobody gives a rat's tail what "you" think, we're posting so our complaints can be registered by Blizzard (and they do it, here, on twitter, reddit and even their facebook page).
Oh no, we lost a lvl 62 Orc Warlock, the Horde will never be the same.

Don't let the door hit you in the @ss on your way out!

Traitor.
Goodbye. Also I dont think paying blizzard mountains of money to switch to another side is a good idea. Maybe next expansion Manduin will do something bad so they can get people like you to switch sides again.
After seeing the Warbringer Cinematic where our warchief committed a genocide, murdering innocent civilians, i felt ashamed of following such a warchief to battle, for the first time i felt ashamed of being part of the Horde for what they did at Teldrassil, we could have simply occupied instead of slaughtering innocent civilians, we already had won the battle but the entire slaughter took place only because she got triggered

In the cinematic i observed that she has changed, basically she did the same to Teldrassil what Arthas did to Silvermoon, it's like deep down she has become the very person she hated the most Arthas!, a female version of Arthas

She considers life as pain and hope can be destroyed, she is projecting that only because of her inability to save her own people from Arthas, she tried to destroy the hope of the Nightelves, but instead destroyed the hope of Varok Saurfang according to the Old soldiers Cinematic who started feeling hopeless until Zappy boi told him not to give up

That is not all, her actions at battle of Lordaeron where she blights our own Horde soldiers and raised them as undead, this is not acceptable

I have decided to defect to Alliance, I will not follow Sylvanas Windrunner, i will stand against her, i will oppose her, she is not my Warchief anymore.

I will be assisting the Alliance in retaking Lordaeron and in the future battles ahead, i will stand by them.

She was never your warchief, you were never a true Horde. Goodluck in your new faction "orc" .
08/04/2018 04:24 AMPosted by Polkadotts
Are we meant to care? all these post by people who crave approval for doing what they think is right.
If you haven't killed more than 1k of any race in the game get farming.
Move along Traitor.
Says the blood elf.

Why you guys keep using the "its just a video game" card all the time.
"You look bent out of shape because of a video game story". We're all wasting our times on a online forum because of a video game, stop using this argument like it means anything.

Sure. When you stop acting like cartoon characters dying means anything.

You see, what we are stating is actually true. It is only a game and there really is not any rational or logical reason to be so upset over what characters within the game do or how they do it. It's you guys acting like a second Holocaust just happened, (yes, I've seen that comparison made, along with references to Hiroshima and all sorts of actual, real life tragedies).

Most of us aren't necessarily "defending" any of these events. We're merely laughing at how completely ridiculous your reactions are.

Now you're projecting. All i said is the "its just a game" argument is stupid on the context of a game forum. People here wants to talk about the game like it really matters. All you're doing is trying to diminish his passion to his hobby, which imo is very arrogant and rude.
08/04/2018 04:21 AMPosted by Jamalia
Go ahead and reroll if fiction is that difficult for you to accept.

In the true spirit of RP and immersion, I loved it!
08/04/2018 06:28 AMPosted by Teneberous
Says the blood elf.

my reaction when i see blood elves:

"AND NOW DEY FIGHT ALONG SIDE DA HORDE?!?!!! I SPIT ON DA HORDE!!!!
I HATE YOU. I HATE YOU ALL."

this line will never get old.
Bye Felicia. Look forward to killing you in Warmode. My Devilsaur's hungry
Have fun! See ya in warmode!
yes yes, the tears taste soo good!
Well the Horde got rid of its weak link.

Stronger than ever.
<span class="truncated">...</span>
Sure. When you stop acting like cartoon characters dying means anything.

You see, what we are stating is actually true. It is only a game and there really is not any rational or logical reason to be so upset over what characters within the game do or how they do it. It's you guys acting like a second Holocaust just happened, (yes, I've seen that comparison made, along with references to Hiroshima and all sorts of actual, real life tragedies).

Most of us aren't necessarily "defending" any of these events. We're merely laughing at how completely ridiculous your reactions are.

Now you're projecting. All i said is the "its just a game" argument is stupid on the context of a game forum. People here wants to talk about the game like it really matters. All you're doing is trying to diminish his passion to his hobby, which imo is very arrogant and rude.

Me thinks you don't know what "projecting" is but whatever.

As far as arrogant and rude?? I have no qualms with people being passionate. I take no issue with someone switching to another faction because they are unhappy with the state and direction of the one they are currently in. What I have a problem with is all the faux rage and virtue signaling being spewed from soap boxes as if this has actually caused severe emotional trauma. That's arrogant and rude. It's called "First World Problems" and it's just laughable.

If it actually is causing the level of emotional and/or moral discomfort that some of these people claim? They need to not bother faction changing and seek professional help because.... you guessed it! It's just a video game.

I was totally with you even made a human hunter so I could orb of deception back to orc haha, but then I watched the old solider ci nimatic and it returned faith. I was definitely saurfasng in that cinematic I hate what sylvanas has done and its a shame she seems to be non redeemable and going insane but the horde deserves better so im not givin up.
While I couldn't logistically faction transfer, I am also not going to support her campaign of genocide against hope. I guess that means I just won't play this character at least until I find a path that side steps questing. That is the most accurate way I could progress.

Looks like for the first time ever, Aku will be the character who levels up off of holiday quests.
Haha all the triggered Horde feeling victimized yet again because OP decided he cares about the story, and doesn't enjoy seeing his character represent genocide and mass slaughter of innocents. Good on you OP for standing for something. Trust me, Saurfang's thoughts ain't far from yours.
08/04/2018 04:19 AMPosted by Råín
To be fair Theramore was much worse and is constantly glazed over by Horde players.

that's because theremoore was an inside job garrosh did nothing wrong lol jk.

real talk though theremoore wasn't as bad as burning people alive and it was also smaller then teldrasil and it was just a city teldrasil is a damn world ctree that !@#$s important, plus theremoore was kinda like a military target that wasn't a striat up choice of " hey warchief wanna burn it?" "sure %^-* it why not"
Then you were never really Horde to begin with.