DPS/Healer LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey I'm with <Prey> on Arthas [H] (EST). We are newly reformed going in to BfA with leadership that has 9/11M progress on Abt. We currently need an Hpal/Rsham and dps. We are a fun tight-knit guild that likes to have fun and push ourselves to do better in raid. We want to push into mythic as hard as we can without over stressing ourselves. We almost always have someone on in discord during the week either running keys or just hanging out with each other.

We raid Fri/Sat 10-1 EST. We understand that real life comes up and we are understanding. We try to maintain 90% attendance among our main raiders in order to make sure we aren't wasting each other's time. We want to have a guild supplied raids so that we can provide raid mats for each other rather than having to buy them.

If you're interested shoot me a message on bnet. Kalrio #1348
<Provoke> [A] [US] (Stormrage).
Currently Recruiting:
- Tanks: Closed
- DPS: Ranged dps
- Healer: Open

We welcome anything not listed above to apply as well.
How To Apply - go to www.provokeguild.com. Please message an officer in game or on the forums for any specific questions you may have, or to talk with us before you apply.

Schedule:
- Tuesday: 9pm - 12am EST
- Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST
- Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST

Raid and Dungeon expectations:
- Raids: We expect all raiders to have knowledge on all encounters and mechanics in raids, our expectation is to push Mythic content very early, we expect all raiders to do their part and be ready for a hard charging attitude.
- Dungeons: Mythic+ completion will be a recommended aide in getting gear, pushing or completing the M+ key will be encouraged every week. This will be done at anytime that does not conflict with the schedule raids. Utilize your guild members to put a 5 man group together and knock out regularly and quickly.

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

Requirements:
- Attendance: In order to minimize bench spots and form a cohesive team that can work together, we expect 100% attendance. At the same time, we understand that real life commitments and emergencies can arise, and should a situation like that occur, we understand and just ask that you keep us in the loop so we can keep the guild progressing as a whole.
- Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. You will be required to dedicate yourself to min/maxing your character
- Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed at you.
- Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore you will be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand English.

Contacts:
Convoluted#11245
We are a more mature crowd (30s-40s) that understands the pressure and time requirements of real life. Mainly are focused on Heroic AotC raiding and M+ progression/alt clears and doing raid/dungeon achievements when they are current content.

-Novabomb
btag = Armageddon#1974
discord = Skybolt#2791

Here is an overview of the guild info.

Armageddon Industries --- ADULT raiding guild.
(Antorus 11/11H AotC, ToS 9/9H AotC, NH 10/10H AotC, EN 4/7M & 7/7H AotC, ToV 3/3H AotC)
Horde - Area 52 server (PVE)
Ages 21+ (30+ preferred)

Raid Times
Core = T/Th 11pm-2am EST.
Open Alt N Farm PuG Night = Sun 11pm-2am EST.
M+ night = Wed 11pm

We are considering MATURE ADULT applicants.

We use Discord. A voice "interview" is required as we only add people that will fit in with our community and have similar gaming goals. This way xfers feel good about the real life cash investment.

About US

Our guild environment/community is like back in the glory days of WotLK. We are an older group, ages 25-40s with most of us in our mid 30s to early 40s. A mature atmosphere free of stress, vulgarity, discrimination, and all that other toxic stuff is our top priority. We are more than just raiding and focus on building gaming friendships with like minded adults. Some of us play other Blizz games together. We care about the player behind the toon! We are a "real life first guild" meaning a few of our guys are what we call flex raiders due to their schedules that attend when they can, but progression is not effected.

We do optimize our 6 hours a week very well with setting up the raid 15 min before start, having 1st pull right on time, and very low down time between pulls. When we have something on farm we are a bit more relaxed and chatty, but everyone knows that during progression we are all business and voice com is only for calling out stuff. Our min expectations are AotC with time to farm Heroic before next raid drops. We would like mythic kills, but we will not put in the time/stress for hard core mythic progression as its not our focus. Our raiding goal is to balance challenge with fun in a no stress environment.

-----------------------------------------

More info including guild mission, raid rules, recruitment needs, other guild events, etc. info can be found at our current recruitment post on the guild recruitment forum.
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765466526
Hey Shadecop!

I wont bore you with all the normal recruitment spam !@#$.

I need an Unholy DK, %^- Rogue or Disc Priest on my Heroic/Mythic raid roster. We have room for either.

We're Horde. We raid Tues, Wed and Fri 9:30pm-12:30am Eastern.

We will be pushing for Mythic CE for every tier and pushing M+ very hard on off time.

If you're looking to have fun and get *!@# dead, reach out to me - bnet - phierce#1234 or discord @ Draug#5923
<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for almost nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 10/11M Antorus (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - bere#11183, ilpad#1438
Disasterpiece - 11/11H Antorus (on hiatus)
Wubs & Friends - 11/11H Antorus (10pm - 1am CST, W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Kayjay#1740
Add me to chat about guild and raid times
I'd love to discuss a good opportunity with you on a DK. Hit me up at Brashara#1324.
<Illicit> 2/11M on Kil'Jaeden Horde US is currently recruiting reliable players for our BFA progression team!

Illicit is a guild composed of close friends and long-time WoW players, many of which share the goal to clear mythic content. We are looking to have as much fun as possible while simultaneously clearing mythic Uldir before the next patch in BFA.

Trials will typically last 2-4 weeks. Expectations include but are not limited to:
- Raid preparedness - showing up consistently & on time, gemmed, enchanted, etc.
- Strong knowledge & proficiency on your class.
- AOTC raid experience or better.
- A drive to improve & a willingness to accept critique.

Raiding Times:

6:30 - 10:30 PM server time (Pacific Standard Time) on Tuesday & Wednesday.

Currently Recruiting:
DPS -We are looking for Mage, WW, DK, Lock but any exceptional dps should still apply as we have some flexibility in our comp.

Healers - Rdruid/Rsham

Even if your role is not listed here, please inquire as any exceptional player will be considered!

Contact Us

Quintos (Raid Leader) - Quintos#1991
Rude (Guild Master) - Rudesy#1659
Shinedown (Officer) - Shinedown#1664
Qpid (Officer) - Qpid#11936
Quintos#8333 Discord
Rudesy#9052 Discord
Qpid#2766 Discord

Feel free to contact any of the above Officers if you are interested in joining us!
Disco and the Jackers is recruiting more able-bodied individuals for the next expansion. We plan to push Mythic+ and Raids to their limit next expansion, and hoping to achieve Cutting Edge if possible.

A little bit about us:

We are mainly a small group of friends who enjoy our time together while clearing the highest content together. We aren't a massive guild as we like to keep it small and close, packed with potential and good players. We all support each other and provide constructive criticism to help people improve or to better their parses even further. We do provide flasks/feasts/repairs when we are able to.

What we are looking for:

We are currently in need of a Warlock, Holy Paladin, and a few other dps to fully round out our roster for BFA. We welcome all players who are willing to put in time and effort but we do hold our raiders to standards of performance. We strive to not only enjoy ourselves but to clear content as well.

Currrent Raid Times:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
Friday: 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM CST
These times may be subject to change but as far as I am aware they are as stated.

For any further questions, concerns, or if you would like to discuss a transfer, do not be afraid to message me or add me!

DrFillerino#1153
Hello,

[H] [Hyjal] (Mile Hyjal Club) is recruiting for BFA! We are a fun loving guild looking to progress through end game content and are currently in need of multiple DPS and 1 healer. Our raid times are T/TH 7pm to 10pm pacific time with Sunday being an optional/alt run day. We also like to do Mythic+ frequently and you can reach me directly at Shmeagol#11794.

For more info please see our main post below:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20765157237

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best of luck on your search for a new guild!
<Collusion> We are a group of friends that have been gaming together for 10+ years and just like to relax and enjoy what we are playing. We all understand the pressures of having real life obligations and thus choose to only raid 2 days a week.
That being said we are currently looking for some like minded indviduals to join us as we raid normal/heroic stuff in BFA. Most of my friends are willing to play any role so we are really just looking for people that want to show up and down some bosses

Currently we are looking for
Anyone that wants to down bosses. Any role we will work around what we can get

Raid days are
Wednesday 7pm-10pm PST
Sunday 7pm-10pm PST

You can reach me at
Goofytime#1658 Btag
Discord Goofytime#1212

Thanks for reading through the wall and I hope to hear from you soon.
Goobytime Guild leader Collusion tichondruis
**Who are we?**

<BBEG Removal Squad> [A] [Sargeras] is a brand new guild that comes from a small community of players who decided to get back into wow. All of us have played in previous expansions, and looking to get back to that fun raiding experience.

**What does BBEG stand for?**

It stands for Big Bad Evil Guy. Most of us play a lot of tabletop rpgs, and decided to carry our name into that.

**Our goals**

Our goals is to provide a fun time both i n and out of raiding. For our raiding goals we wish to push into mythic, however we will do heroics first to make sure we have the numbers and the synergy to do it. Outside of raids most of us PvP, work on professions, or M+.

**What are we looking for?**

- Tank: Full, could use offspec tank
- Melee dps: all
- Healer: full, could use offspec heals
- Ranged dps: all

Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We use discord for communications.

If you are interested or have any other questions feel free to contact anyone of the following:

Me:
Bnet: Norendrr#1863
Discord Norendrr#4693

Taboo(Officer)
Bnet: Taboo#11846
Discord: Taboo#9033
<The Chimps> on Mal'Ganis are recruiting for our roster. We are experienced raiders ranging from 5/11m before March to some cutting edge players, looking for like minded people who want to push for cutting edge with us. We are planning on raiding 2 days M/W from 6-9pst.

We are mainly looking for DPS, melee or range, and 1-2 healers

What we offer:
Calm and collected officers who do not believe they are above everyone else due to their "rank." We expect our Officers to perform better than the players and are harder on them than anyone else in the raid.
Fair and equal tryouts. Everyone has those off nights either middle of progression or the first day you tryout for the guild. We will always work with a player who wants to improve.
We hear out people and suggestions. We are not tyrants, but with a limited amount of time we want to progress as quickly as possible.

What we expect from you:
Open to criticism from people. We will not allow someone to bash another member of the raid, but if someone sees something that can help not only you but the raid, we will allow it.
We expect you to be ready to pull as raid starts. We will not invite after 6pm unless there was a prior warning on why you will be late. Life happens and we understand. All we ask is that you communicate with us.
Have all consumables, addons, and everything else. Just a typical check list. The guild will not provide anything for the raid. Everyone must be self-sufficient.
Be mechanically skilled and not worrying about what you are parsing during progression.

You can message me here or add my Bnet tag Djlovedrop#1515