Alliance Plea To Blizzard For Fairness

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 17 Next
08/04/2018 12:55 PMPosted by Annaillusion

Genn and worgen can no longer procreate and must in order to save his species forcefully change humans into Worgens.

[/quote]

I don't think they... can? Wasn't it mentioned somewhere that they can't? or at the very least the curse dosen't pass on to the child?

So, yeah? Already there? I don't Genn dosen't want to pass on his curse the way Sylvannas does. I think he recognizes in the way Sylvannas dosen't that Worgen and Forsaken are not a race, they are an affliction. And it's fine if they die off.
The alliance wants the game to be called peace craft.
08/04/2018 12:35 PMPosted by Evilzombi
There is no drama in the alliance, the leadership is too unified and perfect. You really can't make an interesting story out of people who cooperate together like smurfs.

i mean... genn graymane or whatever his name is could go rogue or something... no one likes him anyway really.
08/04/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Zòd
08/04/2018 01:06 PMPosted by Crapula
...Give it a rest sport. No amount of mental gymnastics is going to whitewash Horde being absent for an entire expac except for 5 mins in Stormheim.

Seems like it's more of a mental gymnastic to just jump over all of that and not claiming it at all.

Even then, you can look at the quality of writing. Highmountain had pretty good writing. Suramar had really good writing and tons of attention. It was both 7.0 and 7.1. Tons of chapters and a raid and several dungeons worth only to liberate the nightborne for the horde so we can fight against them. GG. Argus was 3 chapters. Wasn't bad, really rushed and tossed in races with little depth. Horde helps in a way with draenei to face off against the Legion.

Broken shore was just lead by alliance/neutral people but really they were just quest givers. They didn't really do much or had any involvement. They just told you to "go here" The main reason why the alliance characters had a massive focus is because they are the ones that haven't given a crap about this faction war.

Velen has not been really all that present besides AU Velen in WoD, and he dies, Causing the draenei to become crazy and evil as the Mag'har get to play the victims and become an allied race. So, they gave him tons of attention this xpac since his main and only focus was The legion and that's why he played a major part on argus.

So, in a way, they had an entire expansions worth of building. The alliance literally had no reason to be there besides to try and face off against Gul'dan.

If the horde had any neutral like leaders besides Lady Liadrin and would be more opposed against the Legion, they would've had more presence, but they didn't. They only care about Faction war.
Ok that's moderately impressive. You managed to turn practically everything into pretzel shaped bollocks.
08/04/2018 12:32 PMPosted by Aurak
There have been many serious issues brought up regarding how the developers prioritize Horde content first over Alliance. I am sure this will fall on deaf ears and the Horde trolls (puns) will surely be letting us know what they think.

Some of the larger concerns off the top of my head.

- Alliance lore and characters are used as plot devices to further develop the Horde story line. This is a huge issue for me as I actual love the WoW's lore but there is just so little emphasis on Alliance characters, what little there is are really more neutral characters than Alliance such as Illidan/Khadgar. One of our major territories was just burned to the ground in the most painful way possible, and the focus is on feeling sorry for Saurfang? Which is fine but for the love of god please at the very least give equal, if not more time to the Alliance reactions considering they are the victims.

- Horde content is always created first in all previous expansions with most time spent (BFA included). Alliance quest zones and story are made after with less resources/time/dedication. The difference in background, animations, and work put into the allied races for the Horde versus the Alliance is very evident. Most recently, the Horde even received their own cinematic. These are only a few of the glaring differences in regards to the effort and time put into content creation for the Horde and Alliance.

I purchase and read all the books, games, and even thousands of dollars worth of statues and what not that Blizzard produces and it's a shame that although I love what they put out, the effort into one of the factions is so much less so than it should be.

Feel free to add major concerns to this list, hopefully someone will see it that matters.

Every single expansion is about Alliance winning, you guys freak out everytime you get attacked but always come out on top in the game and the lore while the Horde is constantly shrunk in power, leadership, and accomplishments. Your knee jerk reactions are rather pathetic, shows you havent paid attention to the end result because youre too busy whining about the things you nitpicked out.
- Alliance showcased with instability and issues

"WTF blizzard why are you making the Alliance story so bad?? HORDE BIAS!"

- Alliance shown as stable and thus not showcased as drama

"WTF blizzard why is the Alliance not getting screen time? Why are we seeing just the Horde? HORDE BIAS!!!!!!!!"

- Alliance put back into focus with the death of their leader, the instability that followed, and then the Horde attacking their home.

"WTF BLIZZARD WHY DO YOU HATE ALLIANCE. HORDE BIIIIIIIIIIIAS!!!"

I seriously would not blame them choosing to ignore you at this point
Please Blizz- destroy the Alliance's story, take away every value of theirs, have them devour themselves in a civil war, make their leaders suddenly become evil for the sake of being evil.

They are literally asking to get treated the same !@#$ty way you just treated the Horde so just do it.
08/04/2018 01:48 PMPosted by Brayth
This right here. Why are all the Alliance leaders so perfect? Why do they all work together so perfectly? Why cant we kill a few of them off and replace them characters who actually have personal motivations and grievances with one-another?

Unfortunately, Blizzard did the complete opposite. Replacing Varian with Anduin made things worse.

08/04/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Lorca
i mean... genn graymane or whatever his name is could go rogue or something... no one likes him anyway really.

He's my favorite character.
08/04/2018 12:34 PMPosted by Dremin
How's everyone defining Alliance development for an xpac that isn't even out yet? Even if you played beta, you only saw the first part. I don't get it.

Because we tend to get the short end of the stick. Blizzard starts with the Horde and by definition then have to paint Alliance stuff to match the Horde, which just makes Alliance stuff a blue and gold accessory to the Horde plot.
08/04/2018 01:25 PMPosted by Irrenhaus
There will be riots on the forums if they make the carebear faction show even an ounce evil!

Yep, by Horde players. If they lose anything other than their sewer they would riot for days.
There have been many serious issues brought up regarding how the developers prioritize Horde content first over Alliance. I am sure this will fall on deaf ears and the Horde trolls (puns) will surely be letting us know what they think.

- Alliance lore and characters are used as plot devices to further develop the Horde story line. This is a huge issue for me as I actual love the WoW's lore but there is just so little emphasis on Alliance characters, what little there is are really more neutral characters than Alliance such as Illidan/Khadgar. One of our major territories was just burned to the ground in the most painful way possible, and the focus is on feeling sorry for Saurfang? Which is fine but for the love of god please at the very least give equal, if not more time to the Alliance reactions considering they are the victims.

- Horde content is always created first in all previous expansions with most time spent (BFA included). Alliance quest zones and story are made after with less resources/time/dedication. The difference in background, animations, and work put into the allied races for the Horde versus the Alliance is very evident. Most recently, the Horde even received their own cinematic. These are only a few of the glaring differences in regards to the effort and time put into content creation for the Horde and Alliance.

I purchase and read all the books, games, and even thousands of dollars worth of statues and what not that Blizzard produces and it's a shame that although I love what they put out, the effort into one of the factions is so much less so than it should be.

Feel free to add major concerns to this list, hopefully someone will see it that matters.

So Horde are in the middle of near rioting over how pissed off they are about the whole Sylvanas thing and you want it to be all about you? Ok, Blizzard time for you to make the Alliance look as !@#$ty as you did the Horde.
08/04/2018 01:59 PMPosted by Laurethelas
Please Blizz- destroy the Alliance's story, take away every value of theirs, have them devour themselves in a civil war, make their leaders suddenly become evil for the sake of being evil.

They are literally asking to get treated the same !@#$ty way you just treated the Horde so just do it.

Deal. As long as Horde players are forced to listen to the screams of Taurens being burned alive and hopelessly try to save them in Mulgore or something first while seeing "BUR" yelled repeatedly, then when they get back to Org Ally alts saying they are eating some good beef right now. Then we'd be even steven.
08/04/2018 12:45 PMPosted by Vestalla
There is no drama in the alliance, the leadership is too unified and perfect. You really can't make an interesting story out of people who cooperate together like smurfs.

Gotta agree. The Horde have the potential for all kinds of drama story lines, while the Alliance are just too... well perfect. There is no internal struggle or drama going on. Except for our tree just burning, there isn't much story to flesh out in the Alliance.

[/quote]This isn't an excuse. The Alliance characters are part of the story Blizzard is telling. They make can't them uninteresting and then throw up their hands that there's no conflict or drama in their stories as if it's the characters' fault.
08/04/2018 02:10 PMPosted by Rikar

So Horde are in the middle of near rioting over how pissed off they are about the whole Sylvanas thing and you want it to be all about you? Ok, Blizzard time for you to make the Alliance look as !@#$ty as you did the Horde.

You are missing the point, there is ongoing dialogue and development of the Horde, whether you don't like being painted bad or good, you are at least being painted rather than used as a plot device (the Alliance) which is all a reaction to Horde lore, we are basically NPC's at this point.
08/04/2018 02:17 PMPosted by Aurak
You are missing the point, there is ongoing dialogue and development of the Horde, whether you don't like being painted bad or good, you are at least being painted rather than used as a plot device (the Alliance) which is all a reaction to Horde lore, we are basically NPC's at this point.

Can I mail you a box of tissue? Alliance has been the center piece for the whole last xpac and they are looking in quite a good place in BFA. Please tell me you are younger than 15 so I can feel bad for you.
- Alliance lore and characters are used as plot devices to further develop the Horde story line.

Everyone on both sides is being used as plot devices by the void lords. We're all puppets with our place in this Azerothian production.
08/04/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Lorca

Ummm, a LOT of people like him.
hurry blizz take flying away everywhere. Then we can complain about that instead of all this stupid political !@#$
08/04/2018 12:39 PMPosted by Aurak
BFA development is complete and if you kept up to date, you would know the Horde zones were developed first, have better lore and flow, and this is nothing new, previous xpacs followed the same methods of Horde first, Alliance a second afterthought.
Dude, I don't know what you're smoking. I was on Beta. Kul Tiras is great and Boralus in particular is amazing.

Which one was or wan't done first is irrelvant. What they look when they are finished is what matters In some expansions you can clearly tell that the zones done 'first' aren't as good as the later ones, since they continue to iterate and improve.
08/04/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Weidmann
Geeze another one of these threads.

Would you like some Dalaran Sharp with that whine

He needs stormwind brie.

I've settled down in Draenor again. It's peaceful there. None of this nonsense going on.