Horde just can't stop winning

General Discussion
08/07/2018 09:57 AMPosted by Infayen
We're on a roll here. When will we stop winning?

When they stop hiring devs that main horde.
08/07/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Elechan
08/07/2018 10:01 AMPosted by Annaillusion
better question, when will the alliance stop whining horde bias.

Better question, when will Horde stop being blinded to 14 years of WoW? :P

08/07/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Shosonna

A logical follow up would be to just march straight there and capture or raze that city as well. This is a video game though so you can't expect that.

Alliance lost too many soldiers/military might to march onto Silvermoon

We have no idea how many were lost. ( Unless you have seen something in the beta ) Did the Horde retreat to Org or Silvermoon? Did they leave a garrison in Silvermoon? A wartime garrison? I wouldn't rule it out without more info. You may very well be right of course. These fights have cost the Horde as well. Meanwhile much of the Horde is still mopping up Darkshore and the like. I end up with more questions than I started with. O.o
Burned Teldrassil - check
Made Undercity unusable for Alliance - check
Made Anduin cry - check
Got rid of some useless baggage like Saurfang - check

So the Horde is Trump?
08/07/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Bril
I think the Horde have a very different definition of winning then the rest of the world...

Some apparently do. I am having a difficult time seeing the atrocity that was Battle for Undercity as a win for the Horde. We lost a great warrior (Sourfang) to the stockades, watched as our "warchief" flattened her own city and half her soldiers, and destroyed any hopes of ever being honorable again.

Alliance didn't win either though. No one won BFU in my opinion. Alliance has a broken, plague-riddled city as the spoils of victory along with countless dead soldiers.

No, I just can't see a win for either side in this mess.
Let's be a little realistic here. Who / what power does the horde council have? There is no one on that council that could defeat Anduin / Jaina. Saurfang may stand a chance because Broxigars blood runs through his veins. At this point he is over it though.

Sylvanas has always gotten by on the fact that she can sucker punch her enemy. She has no "true" power that could defeat a major foe like Jaina / Thrall / Possibly Anduin (uber priest). I'm still not sure how he went head to head with Malfurion. I would almost be willing to bet her sister Alleria could go toe to toe with her now.

Baine - Peaceful warrior
Saurfang - awesome warrior, is tired of this.
Gallywix - nope
Sylvannas - banshee / archer. Jaina could easily take her
Nathanos - Warrior that zappyboi could take
Lordamar - MIA?

Horde has not chance of winning this. Sylvanas is doing a good job of tearing the horde apart from the inside. So please tell me how the horde won?

Also horde for life but blizzard has done a really poor job here. if you ever read warcrimes or any of the other book that featured Sylvanas you would see a character they just made up on the fly for BFA.
Made Anduin cry - check

Burned a valuable strategic point that had resources such as wood and herbs for the horde - check

Abandoned undercity leaving an uncontested alliance opportunity to sack and secure surrounding areas - check

Retreated and smiled smugly not realizing the land will heal over time in addition to leaving their blood elf allys vulnerable to a future invasion from the south. -check

Are you sure you're not undead? The whole "thinking" department isn't working out too good for you.
08/07/2018 10:15 AMPosted by Kaskaras
Made Anduin cry - check

So the Horde is Trump?

A bunch of pathological, unhinged edgelords? Only some.
Blizzard just needs to keep Saurfang as a side character on the Alliance side. If they make him warchief then there are going to be issues...
>Burn Stormwind check

But that's next week
LOL ! get a grip, are you blind?
08/07/2018 10:08 AMPosted by Mórva
Anduin cried? Only some delusional Horde/Alliance players think the Horde won or did something awesome here.

They were prepared, had all the leaders there and lost. All their traps, all their attempts, lost. Unlike the Night Elves who put up a good fight taken by surprise and with low numbers, the Horde had everything there and lost.

The Alliance was clearly superior in this exchange, lacked leaders while the Horde didn't, and all Sylvanas could do, and the other leaders of the Horde could do was spit once again on their "Victory or Death" chant, running away.

Honest question: How is this good or something to celebrate?

Don't forget she had to resort to biological warfare and still lost. She even killed her own troops to turn them into undead.
You burned Teldrassil but failed to complete your objective for invading in the first place and will continue to face issues with night elf guerrilla tactics in BFA.

You destroyed Lordaeron but your warchief's trap fails as Jaina ports the leaders out and the armies had fallen back to Brill before hand, and while they don't get to keep that city in particular the Alliance continue to spread throughout the region.

Neither side got a complete victory.
08/07/2018 10:11 AMPosted by Myrolar
Clearly

Made Anduin cry - check

Clearly, you spoke too soon on your checks. Alliance clearly won w/ Jaina and her daddy ship from Kultiras. Baine, Saurfang, Zappyboi have honor. checkmate. Alliance won.

Does this mean no more Horde bias threads. You clearly got the win, right?

Yes we are finally done with all that.
08/07/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Infayen
08/07/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Rèkkr
Horde lost their best warrior and now have next to no standing on the continent soooo

Our best warrior is Nathanos Blightcaller, not that weak loser Saurfang

Blizzard needs to add a third faction for all these Sylvanus fanbois. Saurfang is like the Anduin Lothar of the Horde, you can’t insult him comparing with a lap dog.
Tiger blood... win here, win there. Except that about Saurchief.
Horde just can't stop winning

You misspelled whining.
Take back what you said about Saurfang, elf,
until the end of the expansion maybe.you dont think they would actually let the horde win do you?the good heroic alliance must push back the evil horde for azeroth.

the alliance will have to take some L's before they win in the end.the story has already been written.
How in the hell can you turn the Lordaeron event into a 'Horde win'?
08/07/2018 10:04 AMPosted by Aesthetic
08/07/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Rèkkr
Horde lost their best warrior and now have next to no standing on the continent soooo

You mean the guy that let Malfurion live? lmao

Yeah, that one.. the one that will be your Warchief in the end. After Anduin appoints him when we kill Sylvanas.

(Well at least that is my working theory.)

PS: Can Baine get any weaker?