Top #3 Alliance Guilds/Community 2018

Communities Recruitment
I love researching so reading about guilds/communities and personally experiencing things my self In the open world have concluded the top #3 Alliance guilds/communities for 2018 based on current activity.

Warmode Based

#1 Ruin Gaming/Ruin Nation
Guild/Community
Realm: Tichondrius
Estimated Alliance raids that can be formed 2+
Voice: Discord
Years of PvP experience: 12+ years

#2 The Alliance Empire
Guild/Community
Realm: Emerald Dream
Estimated Alliance raids that can be formed: 2+
Years of leadership experience 6+ years
Voice: Discord

#3 Cryptids League
Guild/Community
Warmode name: RP-PvP (Anduin Knights in LFG)
Realm: Sargeras
Mounts used: Snowy Gryphons
Estimated Alliance raids that can be formed 2+
Voice: N/A
Years of leadership experience: 11+ years

I would highly recommend to play with these 3 guilds/communities:

Alliance Friendliness:

Ruin Gaming: They are very much guild focused if you are outside their guild you may be treated differently... quite a lot actually.

Alliance Empire: They are open and will play with you chill people who enjoy warmode

Cryptids League is probably the most alliance friendly community you will meet their leader Cryptids who is a well known PvP leader of inside instances such as Ashran/Ioc/BGS - who would go in and organize difficult pugs using no voice and lead them to victory against full horde guild premades on voice.

My #numbering about these 3 guilds/communities does not indicate that one is better than another but I had to start somewhere. If anyone is doubtful about this as horde or alliance I highly recommend that you either fight against them or play with them like I did to find out!

If you are horde and by mistake you bump into them you might end up in serious trouble in the open world.

Next post will be about the top #3 Horde guilds!

Enjoy!
Cryptids League all the way!
#CryptidsLeague is always welcoming new participants 110+ Alliance only.

If you have a toon on Sargeras server you can get exclusive utilization of gbank pvp and crafting items based on your rank in the guild.

Find me in game, on twitter @SpaventosoWoW or at DedicatedPvP.Com
for details on how to participate.

#ForTheAlliance
You too can [Join Cryptids League}

https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/dyabZxesj7Z?region=US&faction=Alliance

Please be lvl 110+ Alliance only!
I remember being in Ruin back when they were on Kil'Jaeden in Cata. Good times PVPing with them. Too bad I refuse to give more money to Blizzard for a server change
Cryptids League made me whole again, thank you Shaman, and all of you well disciplined soldiers of the Alliance!

Our leader reminds me of the old days when I used to lead Alterac Valley premades from Shattrath city, without voice... I take off my crown to that!

Back then, the glorious days of my realm just started as I was witnessing the formation of a small group around the legendary Terror of Terrokar. A handful of people from all horizons who would later found the infamous guild

"When Bored Smash Horde"

From the first cities skirmishes with Krixooks to their actual impressive roster, I've seen the Wpvp spirit (as I see it) fade off into a mud pit of personnal pride and dishonorable behavior. I retired in Pandaria to meditate about the internal conflicts of the Alliance and returned as I heard the call of the Army of the Light.

Now that the Horde and their W****chief is threatening Azeroth more than ever before, I would like to call all peasants to war.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Peasant

Whether they finally choose to take up arms or not!

Cryptids League has all I dreamed for the inglourious peasents of the Alliance : the faction pride, the RP bits, and of course the gryphons!
But this old Wpvp veteran doesn't have the energy anymore for leadership. And was desperately looking to see the WBSH's spirit being revived in someone else's hand.

From what I've seen last night during my first raid as an Anduin's Knight, the Alliance has a new War Leader, someone everyone would follow plus a fine tactician.

The Exodar prank is History now!

Long live the King! Long live Cryptids! FOR THE ALLIANCE!
Applause, applause all you fine battle buddies! For Cryptids and for the Alliance!
With the new expansion the cryptids league have not stopped their pvp listings, they are still going for the anduin knights so early into the expansion??

Exodar prank?

08/13/2018 02:39 PMPosted by Kassane
Cryptids League made me whole again, thank you Shaman, and all of you well disciplined soldiers of the Alliance!

Our leader reminds me of the old days when I used to lead Alterac Valley premades from Shattrath city, without voice... I take off my crown to that!

Back then, the glorious days of my realm just started as I was witnessing the formation of a small group around the legendary Terror of Terrokar. A handful of people from all horizons who would later found the infamous guild

"When Bored Smash Horde"

From the first cities skirmishes with Krixooks to their actual impressive roster, I've seen the Wpvp spirit (as I see it) fade off into a mud pit of personnal pride and dishonorable behavior. I retired in Pandaria to meditate about the internal conflicts of the Alliance and returned as I heard the call of the Army of the Light.

Now that the Horde and their W****chief is threatening Azeroth more than ever before, I would like to call all peasants to war.

https://wow.gamepedia.com/Peasant

Whether they finally choose to take up arms or not!

Cryptids League has all I dreamed for the inglourious peasents of the Alliance : the faction pride, the RP bits, and of course the gryphons!
But this old Wpvp veteran doesn't have the energy anymore for leadership. And was desperately looking to see the WBSH's spirit being revived in someone else's hand.

From what I've seen last night during my first raid as an Anduin's Knight, the Alliance has a new War Leader, someone everyone would follow plus a fine tactician.

The Exodar prank is History now!

Long live the King! Long live Cryptids! FOR THE ALLIANCE!
Ruin sucks!