What the final Warbringers may tell us.

General Discussion
So Azshara is absent. She is not starting this war, nor is she thus far even participating... or maybe.. she already sowed these seeds. Perhaps what we will see in the final warbringers is that Vol'jins final decision was manipulated by her. This would explain why we haven't gotten it yet. While we sit away mauling over the events of the last few weeks perhaps soon it will come to light, that there is a much more evil force at play here.

I'm not saying sylvannas didn't make her own choices as warchief, but I am saying that Azshara is the reason why vol'jin appointed her, out of no where.
The Old Gods being very present this expac is currently the worst kept secret about it.

There's hints -everywhere-. Especially as you quest through Stormsong Valley.
Oh boy - can you all imagine? Alliance is fighting Horde and Horde is fighting Alliance and... out of absolutely nowhere... we suddenly have to unite and confront this greater evil that could destroy us all. It would take everyone by surprise!
My expectation is that the Azshara Warbringer will be during the Seige of Boralus dungeon which is a mythic only dungeon unlocked via the War campaign in BFA.

This is primarily due to the fact that the dungeon is different for alliance and horde.

[Spoilers] Also, in the dungeon, Queen Azshara plans on sending a tidal wave through Boralus, but is stopped by Jaina. It is the first real encounter we have with her directly.
08/08/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Xuen
My expectation is that the Azshara Warbringer will be during the Seige of Boralus dungeon which is a mythic only dungeon unlocked via the War campaign in BFA.

That would be disappointing..
08/08/2018 09:43 PMPosted by Sianaa
The Old Gods being very present this expac is currently the worst kept secret about it.

I thought everyone knew that this xpac will be about the old gods? Do people really think Its going to be about JUST HvsA?
08/08/2018 09:53 PMPosted by Xuen
[Spoilers] Also, in the dungeon, Queen Azshara plans on sending a tidal wave through Boralus, but is stopped by Jaina. It is the first real encounter we have with her directly.
good, maybe this will shut up all the people saying "jaina is corrupted by the old gods"
There's hints -everywhere-.

There is also a big quest chain in Tirisgarde Sound which ends with you gunning down a creature that screams "old god monster".
08/08/2018 10:12 PMPosted by Verdre
There's hints -everywhere-.

There is also a big quest chain in Tirisgarde Sound which ends with you gunning down a creature that screams "old god monster".

And the main storylines of both Vol'dun and Nazmir are almost entirely about fighting old god minions

It's not meant to be a secret. They told us at Blizzcon they'd play a major role.