If you woke up in wow, what zone would you live in?

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 6 Next
I would live on my farm in the Valley of the Four winds.
Shrines in panda land surrounded by hawt female pandas with tails.
Jade Forest maybe. If they would phase Pandaria so it didn't have the darkness in some zones and the creepy klaxxi bugs then that would be a continent I'd love to reside in.

*SAO deep dive feels happening*
Jade Forest
Valley of the Four Winds
Assuming its all good now , I'd have an apartment right there in Suramar. Although I'd have to work on my swimming/boating skills.
Grizzly Hills, Loch Modan, or Dun Morogh.

All of them feel so cozy.
Redridge Mountains. Would also like a pad in Booty Bay.
Eversong Woods baby!
Oh yeah, Vale of the Eternal Blossoms before it was destroyed by Garrosh.
Jadeforest

Ocean, Mountains and vegetation
the Valley of the Four Winds or the Jade Forest or Westfall, those places seems simple and calm, i like places like that.
Nagrand. In either reality. So peaceful.
I am yet another advocate for Grizzly Hills.
Female draenei shower room :)
Gonna echo the Valley of the Four Winds folks. Stable economy, peaceful neighbors, and a small plot of land to farm. There's also a world famous brewery right down the road!
I used to fantasize one day when I retire I'd build a house on this hill in Tanaris. It had a great view of the ocean. Right below was a small fishing village, you could go hang at the bar or fish off the dock. It was always sunny and warm there. THEN Cata happened and now its all under water. : ( I no longer let myself wishfully dream cuz you never know what maybe happen in the next expac, just ask a NightElf….if you can find one
08/09/2018 02:49 PMPosted by Jimmyboot
Gonna echo the Valley of the Four Winds folks. Stable economy, peaceful neighbors, and a small plot of land to farm. There's also a world famous brewery right down the road!

Lots of fishing spots too! I considered that one but I hate Pandas
Azuremyst Isle.
Silvermoon.

I'm a city elf. You guys are crazy with your "cabin in the woods" "on top of a mountain" nonsense.
Booty Bay in Cape of Stranglethorn. I'm all about pirate aesthetic and salty sea air, not to mention the lush exotic jungles right next to me. Plus there's a port for easy visiting of other places.