Tank LF Semi casual raiding for BFA (mature)

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys,

I’m returning to the game after a break (MoP). I’ve levelled a Prot Pally which I’ll be maining, also have a max hunter and Monk that’ll be my alts.

Looking to join a semi-casual raid guild. 7:30PM - 11PM EST two day raiding is my window (working professional, family constraints etc).

Would love a medium sized, active mature guild (I’m 30+ don’t judge lol). I’m experienced and reliable would like to push Mythic content if like minded people are involved. If not, Heroic would be fine. I’m on east coast and also like to pvp and lvl Alts in downtime.

Please don’t post the guild speel unless it fits the above, don’t want to waste your time.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
08/09/2018 03:28 PMPosted by Murlocs
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!

Hey man, thanks for the message, are you recruiting tanks?
<Meta Slavery> is currently looking for more for our raiding teams. We are a new guild that has started up for BFA and have a focus on M+, PvP, and Mythic Raiding. We are a team of roughly 17 players so far, with about 11 of us who have played since vanilla and are returning to the game for the launch of BFA. We are currently still figuring out what raid times work best for us, but expect ourselves to be raiding 8-10 hours a week.

Days TBD
Weekdays: 7 PM-11PM EST (earliest-latest we would start)
Weekends: Anytime

We are currently searching for capable and active players, and who are interesting in building up the guild along with us. We are primarily interesting in just enjoying the game and are most importantly slaves to the raiding meta.

If interested please add my btag Revaren#1658 or Lumileopardi#11616.

We are also interested in those looking to become officers for the guild.

Current Roster Needs:
Tanks
Monk/Druid
DH/DK offspec tanks

Healers
Monk

rDPS
Hunter
Boomkin
Mage

mDPS
Exceptional Players welcome