I want Aeoanaxx - Help me :'(

General Discussion
What the title says. I've been looking for this pain in the !@#$ rare since mid Cata so about 6 or 7 years now. I've done everything I can do from camping over 48 hours non stop to realm hoping with trials trying to find a spawn and still nothing. I don't know what else I can do and feel like this amount of time on a rare spawn/mount is stupid and says something about it's bad design. I have heard that once it spawns it stays up until someone mounts it, so I must have the worst luck to never see one if it is suppose to be up all the time once it spawns.

I have used addons and macros for it and also fly circles inside the temple to see if it is up and still nothing. If someone is either able to help me out with this long over due mount or at least tell me what I am clearly doing wrong then that would be much appreciated.
Last I heard, it shares spawn timer with another rare in the zone. You should also check if that rare spawns instead.
The rare is called Bloodseeker, it lasts for 15 to 20 secs before it despawns, I already know about this. That is why Aeonaxx is so bloody hard to find.
All of the rare spawn mount mobs are camped to death, your best bet is the secret finding discord. They do events like this sometimes, not long ago they got 30+ people the time lost proto drake.
08/17/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Cylacuna
The rare is called Bloodseeker, it lasts for 15 to 20 secs before it despawns, I already know about this. That is why Aeonaxx is so bloody hard to find.

I was so lucky to have gotten this mount, one day i decided to camp for it and after 20 minutes of being in the air it spawned right in my face and i tamed that !@#$%
I also want to play BfA but I'm not leveling to 120 until I find a Aeonaxx.
I am already part of the Secret finding in Discord. Seeing a give away event is pointless because it is gone in about 30 seconds, and about 100 people all DM for it.
I have all the other rare spawn mounts, the only one I need left is Aeonaxx.
08/17/2018 01:05 AMPosted by Thàlyssra
08/17/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Cylacuna

I was so lucky to have gotten this mount, one day i decided to camp for it and after 20 minutes of being in the air it spawned right in my face and i tamed that !@#$%

Yeah, the day I got mine was the day that the selfie cam and new BE models came out in WoD. I had been searching for that thing since Cata started. Popped into Deepholm that one evening and there he was. Words can't describe how happy I was.
08/17/2018 01:03 AMPosted by Levisa
not long ago they got 30+ people the time lost proto drake.

I'm dying to know how exactly that happened...
08/17/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Woodspath
not long ago they got 30+ people the time lost proto drake.

Using the, uh... What's it called. Red pocket rifle, I think? That old christmas toy that does 1 damage when you shoot something with it.

A rare with a mount spawns, everyone shoots it for 1 damage to get a tag, rare dies, everyone gets the mount.
Yea getting TLPD is much easier, you have group share and it spawns 1/10 compared to Aeoanxx which is 1/16.
08/17/2018 01:20 AMPosted by Forben
08/17/2018 01:15 AMPosted by Woodspath

Using the, uh... What's it called. Red pocket rifle, I think? That old christmas toy that does 1 damage when you shoot something with it.

A rare with a mount spawns, everyone shoots it for 1 damage to get a tag, rare dies, everyone gets the mount.

Wow. That's freaking genius.
All of the rare spawn mount mobs are camped to death, your best bet is the secret finding discord.

Only one person can loot Aeo. That was fixed a long time ago.

08/17/2018 01:31 AMPosted by Woodspath
Wow. That's freaking genius.

I don't know if I believe that story. I was on Secrets Discord every day when I was doing my mount farming. I read their guides and at the time, the max number of people that could loot TLPD in a raid was 10. So unless something has changed since March, that story is exaggerated.