[A-RP] ⚓ The Kul Tiran Admiralty needs you! ⚓

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 5 Next

Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten our home? These destined shores where our ancestors made landfall. They fought till their last breathe so we might prosper here.

Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten our Gods? They are the old ones who guided our people to greatness on these faraway shores. Do you remember the Great Wolf who stood beside us in the dark times; The White Stag that stood vigil over us from the heart of the forest; The Tidemother who guided our ships to these shores.

Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten the waves? idle feet upon the land when you were made for the sway of the ocean. Woe to the foolish knaves who'd meet you out upon the Great Sea.

Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten your duty? The boy prince leads you to places far away from our shores. Yet you are sworn to the sigil of the anchor not the golden lion.

Oh children of the storm, have you forgotten your people? Here we stand defiantly against our aggressors, fire and brimstone shan't move us from our berth. And if we should draw our last breathe, let it be on our beloved Isle.

╭╮
╰‿◠'~⚓ I. General ⚓~'◠‿╯

Contacts:
    Hauserman
    Baihuai
    Aberfort
    Antonias
    Brightcrest
    Gro - OOC Officer
    Kaenthos - OOC Officer

Overview:
    RP: Weekly events ranging from DnD Roll, PvP, Freeform & Linear style RP. We also actively rp over Discord. Expect political, religious, military & dark/graphic themes.
    PvE: Active in M+ & Raiding, here are our raid times!
      Tuesday 7:00PM - 9:00PM Pacific(GMT -07:00, California, WrA Server)
      Wednesday 7:00PM - 9:00PM Pacific(GMT -07:00, California, WrA Server)

PvP: bit of everything, WPvP, Arenas, Rbgs
    Social: We're a friendly bunch of people! Feel free to join the discord even if you aren't joining the guild.
    Restrictions: All levels accepted & we accept all races long as they have a tie in to Kul Tiras! Additionally because we're older gamers we understand sporadic play times because of work or family. We also don't set a limit to alts

╭╮
╰‿◠'~⚓ II. Guild Recruitment ⚓~'◠‿╯

Especially Looking For:
    Gnomes & Dwarves as engineers/machinists/gunners/mechagon tie in
    Kul Tiran military or retired military
    Tidesages & Thornspeakers

How to reach us:
  • Reach someone on the contact list.
  • make a post in this thread, we check it daily.
  • Join our Discord and post in public chat or new applicants section

Rules:
    Be kind
    Be polite
    Be mature
    Be decent (at least in ooc!)

╭╮
╰‿◠'~⚓ III. Resources ⚓~'◠‿╯
Our Discord: https://discord.gg/2VS4WEW

Boralus Community Inv code: lAWmPYXu7VP

Regarding Kul Tiran Druids:
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Drust
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Thornspeakers

Regarding Tide Worship (may be relevant to people RPing a Religious Kul Tiran):
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tidesages
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Tidemother

Regarding the Kingdom of Kul Tiras
    https://wow.gamepedia.com/Kul_Tiras_(kingdom)
╭╮
╰‿◠'~⚓ IV. Story & Lore ⚓~'◠‿╯
Backstory
To know the full story you to go back to the beginning of the Blood War between the Horde & Alliance. Around this time the Kul Tiran fleet was locked into a mysterious storm. Of course now we know that the storm in question was put in place by none other than Lord Stormsong himself and his K'thir cultists. Meanwhile in the forests of Drustvar another cult by the name of The Coven had begun to spread. Tiragarde Sound the location of the capital itself found legions of pirates swarming its shores, the absence of the Great Fleet made them bold. The entire isle was in an endless state of conflict.

Katherine Proudmoore's rule over the Isle had been put into question given the lack of action against these new threats. It'd take the arrival of the wayward daughter of the sea before the Isle would see better days. The Kul Tirans would find new vigor as they began to reclaim what was theirs. In Drustvar the formation of the ancient Order of Embers met the Coven head on and drove them back into the woods where they emerged from. In the Stormsong Valley a new order of Tidesages & Tideguards still loyal to Kul Tiras rose up referring to themselves as The Storm's Wake. Katherine herself would make amends with her daughter, ultimately bringing the great fleet back from the cursed storm in time to defend Boralus from an Ashvane incursion of pirates.

Though many threats still laid ahead the Isle was now prepared to meet them head on. Storm's Wake, The House Waycrest & The Order of Embers reaffirmed their commitment to the House Proudmoore once again solidifying the Kingdom of Kul Tiras. The resulting unification of all Kul Tiras' finest is where the Kul Tiran Admiralty begins. We are the Storm's Wake, Order of Embers & Proudmoore Admiralty. The many inquisitors, Tidesages & Marines who serve our good people in the name of the Lord Admiral Proudmoore.
╭╮
╰‿◠'~⚓ V. Structure ⚓~'◠‿╯
Overview
The Kul Tiran Admiralty comprises of the Order of Embers, Storm's Wake, Proudmoore Admiralty and any other lawful factions associated with Kul Tiras. We serve the interest of the Isle and her good citizens. At our head the esteemed Proudmoore family, commanders of the Great Kul Tiran Fleet.

❁The Occulists❁
Some Kul Tirans are born with a connection to the otherworldly. They serve the nation of Kul Tiras as thornspeakers, tidesages & harvest witches. Where would the Great Fleet be without the guiding winds of the Tidesages to bring our brave men home. A Thornspeaker's connection to the wild may allow him to see a failed harvest. Beyond utilizing the supernatural to aid the greater cause of the nation; They also serve as scholars to pass on the traditions and history of the Kul Tiran kingdom.

Other notes: We count harvest-witches & harvest-warlocks as being acceptable roles in the guild, given the fact it's likely some of them came over from Gilneas during colonization.[/ul]

⚔The Military⚔
At our shores the green-skin plague threatens our prosperous island, the coven lurks deep within the forests of drust and stirrings of the old gods poisons the minds of our sacred tidesages. In these dangerous times where we are beset on all sides our enemies who would see our beautiful land burn; We need brave men and women prepared to meet them on the field and at sea. The admiralty is prepared to deploy any measures from Privateers, assassins to marines in order to defend the Isle.

♔The House of Lords♔
One says the Lord Admiral never rests long as there are ships on the sea. So smaller tasks are passed to a small council within the Admiralty. They run day to day tasks on occasion managing small military raids within in the name of the Lord Admiral. but ultimately the Great Fleet the backbone of Kul Tiras is run by the Lord Admiral.
╭╮
╰‿◠'~⚓ V. Uniforms ⚓~'◠‿╯
On-duty personnel are expected to wear a full set of Kul Tiran themed gear. You'll most likely have gotten a decent set from just leveling to max or if you've done dungeons. We're open to interpretation as long as your uniform clearly is tied to the Admiralty, generally overly glowy xmogs are discouraged.

On-duty personnel are to use Horse mounts, any will do. They should ideally not be too glowy or be appear blatantly tied to any faction other than Kul Tiras (Blue/Gold alliance mounts don't count). Off-duty members are free to wear and ride whatever they please!

Here are some uniform few examples:
[Plate]
Guard Outfit (Comes in 3 color variants)
https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=114603/kultiran-guardsman

Dungeon Gear (Comes in 3 color variants)
https://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=2837/kul-tiras-dungeon-plate-normal-recolor

[Mail]

[Leather]
Darkwater Set (Comes in 3 color variants)
https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=128017/kul-tiran

[Cloth]
Tidesage Set (Comes in 3 color variants)
https://www.wowhead.com/outfit=118358/ocean-mage
(RESERVED)
(RESERVED)
Interesting guild, been wondering when we will be getting a Kul Tiras theme guild.
08/22/2018 10:03 AMPosted by Hovenden
Interesting guild, been wondering when we will be getting a Kul Tiras theme guild.

There's usually one or two taverns open each night, here's an INV to the Server RP Community for Boralus. We wanted to be more of a Hub-nation style guild but it's basically turned into a City guard guild.

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/invite/lAWmPYXu7VP?region=US&faction=Alliance
Far as the mounts go: Seabraid Stallion is recommended if you have it (that's the collector's edition mount so it's most certainly NOT required). However, any non-glow alliance horse will do (the armored ones are preferred but not required). Also, this mount restriction ONLY applies to on-duty guards; civilians and off-duty guards are exempt.
And the uniform for guards is basically the new Kul Tiran plate set. There are a few different variations of this set so get with me or anyone on the contact list for more info. If you are too low level to access the items for this transmog, or are not a plate wearer then don't worry, we will work with you. Such uniforms again are required only for on-duty guards.
Civilian ranks have been removed and replaced with something which is more cohesive with the guild. Also because we didn't know nearly enough about Kul Tiran lore and the past few days we've been really sinking our teeth into it.
I still have my fingers crossed for Kul Tiran paladins even though it's a slim chance.
Best of luck with the Kul Tiras themed guild! I was wondering when one would pop up on WRA. I know there's one on MG along with a couple of newer ones on there... and my guild is on ED (formerly Maelstrom) is probably the oldest Kul Tiras themed guild in WoW (goes back to pre-vanilla Beta).

08/28/2018 10:27 PMPosted by Krisea
I still have my fingers crossed for Kul Tiran paladins even though it's a slim chance.

I think it's a 50/50 at this point. There seems to be quite a few instances of the Light being mentioned throughout Drustvar and several Paladins were part of Lord Admiral Daelin Proudmoore's elite guard when he was killed in Theramore, so I'm hopeful as i really want to race change this guy to Kul Tiran :)
08/29/2018 03:07 PMPosted by Nearo
Best of luck with the Kul Tiras themed guild! I was wondering when one would pop up on WRA. I know there's one on MG along with a couple of newer ones on there...

When we hit max level first thing we did was ask in the RP community about joining a Kul Tiran themed guild and we were very surprised there was none basically. We thought one would've popped up way before the expansion hit since we knew well ahead of time we'd be going to Kul Tiras. What we have on WrA are lots of rogue/criminal guilds though, could definetly use more marines over here.
Seems like a cool guild!
08/29/2018 09:47 PMPosted by Häuserman
What we have on WrA are lots of rogue/criminal guilds though, could definetly use more marines over here.

Sounds like delicious story collaboration just waiting to happen.
Bunch of marines eh? Do y’all like crayons?

Jokes aside, I run a Pirate crew hordeside, currently residing in Freehold after attacking Vigil Hill and Bridgeport, losing our ship in the process. Perhaps we can collaborate together for future RP and RPPvP
08/30/2018 08:16 AMPosted by Gobbwrench
Bunch of marines eh? Do y’all like crayons?

Jokes aside, I run a Pirate crew hordeside, currently residing in Freehold after attacking Vigil Hill and Bridgeport, losing our ship in the process. Perhaps we can collaborate together for future RP and RPPvP

That sounds like fun, i need to pick up that cross-faction RP tool but haven't gotten around to it yet. We just recruited a Kul Tiran Privateer Captain as it turns out too.
08/30/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Häuserman

That sounds like fun, i need to pick up that cross-faction RP tool but haven't gotten around to it yet. We just recruited a Kul Tiran Privateer Captain as it turns out too.

We've experimented with it (we have an Alliance and a Horde charter) and it's kinda hit & miss. Have not seen an update for it in some time, but I think some of the bugs have to do with it's compatibility (or lack thereof) with TRP3.
08/31/2018 10:49 AMPosted by Nearo
08/30/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Häuserman

We've experimented with it (we have an Alliance and a Horde charter) and it's kinda hit & miss. Have not seen an update for it in some time, but I think some of the bugs have to do with it's compatibility (or lack thereof) with TRP3.

Hopefully they work the kinks out on it, reliable cross-faction RP in game can open a ton of doors for interesting plots.
Gotta say, this looks pretty darn interesting.

Best of luck to all you Kul'Tirans, and welcome to the Alliance! (As much as you neutral boys can be welcome~.)