Can We Get A.I. Healers?

Battlegrounds
08/20/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Skinwälker
Seriously, I would take an A.I. healer over having none any day. The A.I. in Island Expeditions are pretty decent, so how about correcting an unbalance issue in bg's by assigning A.I. healers as a temporary substitute until a real one can join?

The heal bots would get destroyed in a bg.
Honestly AI healers would be better than many Alliance healers I've played with lately. This is why people premade, because we get so tired of the garbage.
In all honesty, as a healer, I'd rather get put into battlegrounds with DPS AI because then at least I may get some peels, BoPs, Wisdoms, CC, and no rage. Though I guess if they wanted to make them lifelike they could make

/e AIdeathknight3 GET OVER HERE
/e AIwarrior41 RAWR ME KILL U SCRUB while charging out of range of heals into all enemies
[Enemy team scores 1 flag cap out of 3] /e AIwarlock1 has left the raid group
As a career healer (not yet active in BfA though), it's entertaining to see these complaints from the DPS crowd.

The biggest joke since vanilla has been that DPS just stand there taking damage, expecting the healer to keep them up. Now in BGs, they are frustrated that they can't stand there in melee face or that they now have to run for cover from ranged.

Note that these same players begging for pockets healers, even AI ones, are the ones in an uproar over their enemy having a healer they cannot kill.
08/22/2018 01:14 PMPosted by Herc
08/22/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Randalfrag
When you make an idiotic statement such as the one you did, looking up your account is pointless. I don’t care if you are the worlds greatest healer on some alt. Your statement is still asinine. There is a reason there a not a lot of healers in bgs. That reason is proof that you are wrong. If it was stupid easy to heal bgs with pugs and the rewards justified the work there would be way mor healers. That is a fact

Can you link the scientific journal in which this "fact" is demonstrated?

I could, or you could just look about bg statistics for the last 10 years.
08/22/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Meyka
08/20/2018 10:52 PMPosted by Skinwälker
Seriously, I would take an A.I. healer over having none any day. The A.I. in Island Expeditions are pretty decent, so how about correcting an unbalance issue in bg's by assigning A.I. healers as a temporary substitute until a real one can join?

The heal bots would get destroyed in a bg.

Then it would be no different than a dps team with no healers
08/22/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Maldici

When you make an idiotic statement such as the one you did, looking up your account is pointless. I don’t care if you are the worlds greatest healer on some alt. Your statement is still asinine. There is a reason there a not a lot of healers in bgs. That reason is proof that you are wrong. If it was stupid easy to heal bgs with pugs and the rewards justified the work there would be way mor healers. That is a fact

People don't like playing healers because it's boring and not a power fantasy. Fin.

Yet they complain that healers are op and 2-5 dps can't beat them. Which is it? It can't be both.
08/22/2018 01:16 PMPosted by Maldici

People don't like playing healers because it's boring and not a power fantasy. Fin.

I always thought it was mostly people with soft hands IRL that enjoyed healing.

Who usually have soft hands?

Girls and metrosexual men
08/22/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Cornstalker
Honestly AI healers would be better than many Alliance healers I've played with lately. This is why people premade, because we get so tired of the garbage.

That's probably what your healers are saying about you. Do you what happens when the dps complain that "we have no heals, " or the "our heals are terrible?" I've seen this when my team had ALL of the heals. First 5 slots of heals on the board. Let me tell you what happens. We stop healing, especially those that !@#$% the most.
08/22/2018 04:41 PMPosted by Randalfrag
08/22/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Cornstalker

That's probably what your healers are saying about you. Do you what happens when the dps complain that "we have no heals, " or the "our heals are terrible?" I've seen this when my team had ALL of the heals. First 5 slots of heals on the board. Let me tell you what happens. We stop healing, especially those that !@#$% the most.

Why would I complain about that in BG chat when there are perfectly good forums to do that passive aggressively, non-directed and everything? Grats on the first 5 slots though I'm sure you're team was internally proud but emotionally couldn't handle it.

Calm down there champ.
08/22/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Demoniclily

Woah wtf
08/20/2018 11:18 PMPosted by Pooberry
Can we just get all bots. I'd like to play offline and win all the time.

Thanks.

you know that's the real plan... but I would be careful about this... you don't want to end on a pointless solo grind in a game that pretends to be full of "REAL" players.
08/22/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Pingazlol

Woah wtf

Hey it's not a bad thing. They're usually good looking
I always thought it was mostly people with soft hands IRL that enjoyed healing.

Who usually have soft hands?

You left off Dads with strong-willed wives. :(
08/22/2018 10:17 PMPosted by Demoniclily
08/22/2018 10:08 PMPosted by Pingazlol

Woah wtf

Hey it's not a bad thing. They're usually good looking

I'm a bloke not a girly man.