These feral buffs are a BAD JOKE

Druid
These buffs are a bad joke. I've been feral since late vanilla and it hasn't been this bad since TBC.

Guess what will happen to our already complex rotation now.

Brutal Slash will sim highest for single target dmg as well. This will need to be incorporated such that we always use Brutal Slash instead of Shred unless there is an OOC proc which we will use Shred (assuming Thrash duration is fine)

Thrash will have to be incorporated into our rotation as the fourth? fifth dot we will need to keep rolling? And we will mostly only want to apply it during OOC.

So now we will have the most difficult rotation we have ever had, and ever in the history of the game, to perform subpar single target DPS, and still nonviable AOE DPS

15-20% more AOE damage will STILL not make us competitive in mythic+ or on AOE pulls compared to other classes because it is already so low it is minimal

All we want is to be within 5% damage of the top for ST and for AOE.

Why is that so hard to fix?

ps - savage roar is all but a dead talent right now and it hasn't even been touched
This BETTER not be 'it.'

Unbelievable. Just. Lazy and unbelievable. They obviously milquetoast their way into EVERYTHING.
we have to spec BrS for Aoe or SR for ST while everyone else has all their AoE baseline...

how are we suppose to be a thing in M+ where you need both ?!?
Apparently they want DH, Arms, Frost mages to have the AOE and ST damage. Screw the rest
whats mages and DH are doing right now... like how is this balanced ?!?!
08/22/2018 04:48 PMPosted by Unbelievable
we have to spec BrS for Aoe or SR for ST while everyone else has all their AoE baseline...

how are we suppose to be a thing in M+ where you need both ?!?

I'm pretty sure SR is a dead talent right now.

With the BrS buffs it will most likely be the highest ST talent in that row.

SbT already competes with/is better than SR right now due to energy problems
08/22/2018 03:51 PMPosted by Meowfurion
This BETTER not be 'it.'

Unbelievable. Just. Lazy and unbelievable. They obviously milquetoast their way into EVERYTHING.

^ that and just not caring about their player base.
can anyone link to the post regarding these changes?
What I dont understand is:

"After doing our internal testing, taking into consideration the feedback here and elsewhere, we're now going forward with the following damage increases"

Feedback here and elsewhere??

Where is this feedback???? elsewhere? where is elsewhere? Mars? The Sahara Desert? where are these numbers coming from? Because I am pretty damn sure not one single druid on these forums ever said anything about increasing swipe damage or thrash damage.? and by only such a small amount?

This better just be the start of a long string of fixes...
i was really excited bout the buffs but damn... felt like i was hit by a truck.. thanks blizz.
I simply agree that the buffs to AOE does NOTHING to what we have issues with. Yes, we have problems with AOE already but that isn't OUR priority, we do bleed damage but that is consistent. We can apply it to multiple targets but it is also either too weak and slow to tick and to hurt compared to how much DPS a Rogue can pull off. Or everything else is just utterly pointless and hits like our auto attack does.

Our utilities aren't even good either. And god forbid don't get me started on the talents but here we go anyways! Blood Talons, Savage Roar, those are a must have no matter what. Anything with a straight up damage increase and leaves no other choice. Good thing I already prefer Blood Talons but guess what happened? Our Energy regen is abysmal and I'm forced to take Omen of Clarity because I need that extra free energy costing ability. We need energy, we need damage, we need...just about everything.

Whatever worked for us in Legion, should have been brought to BfA. And please just give us the baseline for Blood Talons at least rather than be forced to choose it. Anyone will want more damage no matter what anyways, and I suppose Savage Roar is also included since it also increases our damage significantly as well.
Brutal Slash: +20% Damage
Swipe: +15% Damage
Thrash: +15% Damage

So what about the incredibly like ST kill times???

Wake up Blizzard
Meanwhile arcane mages press 1 button and are tier 1...

Feral press a million buttons and lowest.

gg blizzard