too many hunters and rogues

Battlegrounds
I get battlegrounds is all about war and pvp and all, but it seems of right now hunters are always doing the top damage and kills followed by rogues, as a warrior it's already hard and frustrating with dealing 1 hunter that can kite you around like nothing after you used your abilities to play catch up and it's on cooldown, but having to deal with 3 of them at the same time? my rage meter cannot even contain the rage this causes,

rogues are not as bad to deal with, but still annoying, but when there are 2 or 3 of them back to back stunning/cc'ing you.

I don't know if this is a good idea or a bad one, but maybe Blizz could somehow work in a way for BGs to balance out how many classes per faction in a bg? the only down fall I see to this is possibly much longer queue times for a bg?

I cannot be the only one thinking a bg full of hunters and rogues are cancerous?
Arms is in a great spot, change your spec
I tried Arms and it seems worse (for me), I find myself having more survivability as fury which leads to more successful kills, also I find it somewhat more doable when fighting a freaking healer since I can sustain some more heals with fury, but still lose to a disc priest lol

all in all, I prefer fury and don't want to be forced into playing arms
Warrior complains he isn't top damage for the first time in recent memory.

Top LUL

08/22/2018 07:05 PMPosted by Azureus

I cannot be the only one thinking a bg full of hunters and rogues are cancerous?

And conversely a BG full of warriors isn't cancerous? Yeah, nah.
08/22/2018 10:34 PMPosted by Shield
Warrior complains he isn't top damage for the first time in recent memory.

Top LUL

And conversely a BG full of warriors isn't cancerous? Yeah, nah.

I never complained about not being top damage, I don't care if I am not top damage, I care about objectives, and if the only way to win the bg is to pray my side also has a bunch of hunters and rogues, then something is wrong.

a bg full of warriors is NO WHERE near are cancerous as a bg full of rogues/hunters

I am going to assume you main a hunter or rogue if you think this is a post about wanting warriors to out dps everyone.
As annoying as htrs and rogues are. Warriors really has 0 room to complain. Your top 2 damaging "abilities" are a passive bleed and autoattacks. That's right up there with being annoying.
It’s all the baddies playing fotm post patch , the damage will get dumbed down .Its funny when a class is OP , everyone plays it.Just like rogues and hunters , all of a sudden there’s a bunch of warriors .We got a huge nerf but we are still in a good spot .
Arms is in a good spot. Just have to pick your fights. Not sure why your complaining about hunters and rogues when they are the easiest to take out.

Priests and DHs on the other hand are a pain.
08/23/2018 02:37 AMPosted by Starblööm
Not sure why your complaining about hunters and rogues when they are the easiest to take out.

This gave me a good laugh. Tried playing a Warlock lately?

I was in a EotS a few days ago and the Horde team had 9 rogues. We won but had it been 9 hunters, we would have been demolished.
08/22/2018 08:47 PMPosted by Quill
Arms is in a great spot, change your spec

If you have a pocket healer.
08/22/2018 11:04 PMPosted by Azureus
I care about objectives, and if the only way to win the bg is to pray my side also has a bunch of hunters and rogues, then something is wrong.

I thought 2-3 disc priests were the key to auto victory?
08/23/2018 01:35 AMPosted by Ripshadow
As annoying as htrs and rogues are. Warriors really has 0 room to complain. Your top 2 damaging "abilities" are a passive bleed and autoattacks. That's right up there with being annoying.

you really think that joke of a "passive bleed abilities" are annoying? that is very easy to deal with, rogues and vanish and pretty much get rid of the bleed + their crimson potion heal, hunters can use that green good covered shield and pretty much avoid the damage as well, and if there is a priest, well that bleed passive isn't going to do much, and also, I didn't sign up to be an arms warrior just to be a bleed DoT type, if those bleeds could stack, then it's another story which would probably make it somewhat more useful than it is now.

an arms warrior was considered a BLADEmaster, not a BLEEDmaster.
The obvious should be stated that rogues need a gargantuan nerf, but are warriors really in such a bad state that you should be on the forums complaining?

At least you aren't a DK. Got my ilvl from 280 to 340 and do the same damage.
Hunters are actually horrible have you tried playing marksman? You have 0 utility and healing and you're such a glass cannon
arms are actually out of control with their bleed buffs. they do more dot damage than dot classes. it's insane.
A warrior complaing about hunters LEL
Well in both your examples you were going 1 vs 3 (a strategy that usually doesn't work well no matter what class) and that caused you rage.

Might want to try avoiding tromping off on your lonesome in bgs so much.
08/23/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Azureus

you really think that joke of a "passive bleed abilities" are annoying? that is very easy to deal with, rogues and vanish and pretty much get rid of the bleed + their crimson potion heal, hunters can use that green good covered shield and pretty much avoid the damage as well, and if there is a priest, well that bleed passive isn't going to do much, and also, I didn't sign up to be an arms warrior just to be a bleed DoT type, if those bleeds could stack, then it's another story which would probably make it somewhat more useful than it is now.

That "green shield" as you call it only absorbs 30% damage and makes it to where the hunter cant use any offensive abilities.
08/23/2018 06:31 PMPosted by Azureus

All i read is you need help playing warrior
a DK saying hello