Fury is not that bad.

General Discussion
Fury is not garbage, stop perpetuating this nonsense. At first i thought we were worse off again too but i was wrong.

Could we use a slight buff? yeah we could but we are not bad. So long as we are optimally geared and you are at least an above average player you will do fine. Simple as that. currently doing around 11k+ for Mythic bosses on ST. sometimes more. my Burst can go up to 18k on ST and 27k on AOE. Im not even in all 340ilvl gear and up yet either. I also dont have BiS weapons, or one of our BiS trinks. if i had those and all epic gear id be doing 14k+ ST easily all day. Fury needs gear and right stats to be good, its the one downside. But the silver lining is that once you get geared your numbers will go up. Not to mention the right Azurite armor with right traits can increase your DPS exponentially. If you dont have the right azurite gear/traits you wont see good numbers.

keep in mind also there is always tuning in next 2 weeks
I like Fury so far. Love the change to whirlwind that helps with cleave. Self-healing has improved as well which has made it easier to pull big mobs and stay alive.
Fury is not bad, it's just that arms does more single and crazy burst AOE. Have you seen bladestorm? Blows AOE out of the water. Also, DH, frost mages and WW monks do that same. There are far better classes that can do single and aoe much better than fury. In fact these classes are far better overall than most other classes. Fury is not bad, it's just that other specs are tuned WAY above them.
Fury is way more fun than arms but arms is just way better right now and it's annoying.
Fury has good ST.
Arms has good ST and amazing AoE tho.

I don’t doubt warriors will start switching to Fury once they get higher secondary values in Uldir gear for boss encounters, but in Dungeons I feel Arms will always be the way to go.
08/25/2018 01:36 AMPosted by Xathra
Fury is way more fun than arms but arms is just way better right now and it's annoying.

It's annoying? But it's not annoying when fury is above arms nearly all the time? Lol I won't mention people going off basic mythic dung's and not any raids hmm we should definitely base everything on low end content like M0
08/25/2018 01:33 AMPosted by Deacar
Fury is not bad, it's just that arms does more single and crazy burst AOE. Have you seen bladestorm? Blows AOE out of the water. Also, DH, frost mages and WW monks do that same. There are far better classes that can do single and aoe much better than fury. In fact these classes are far better overall than most other classes. Fury is not bad, it's just that other specs are tuned WAY above them.

havent met Arms war yet that beat me on ST.
My fury shall never be quenched! Meta be damned!