Way too many horde

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
...didn't alliance have better racial for a moment?

They had one better racial during WoD and the Horde cried so much and so hard that it got nerfed relatively fast. Same is going to happen for Dark Iron.

So alliance can never havr better racial?
08/26/2018 10:24 AMPosted by Spiçy
Turn it off then

World PvP isnt fair, it isnt balanced. It goes both ways so either deal with it or turn it off.

What you can’t seem to understand is that it isn’t going both ways. Lol that is the whole point of what OP is saying.
I honestly don't know what to say about this considering (in my experience) Horde players often times seem to be better at PvP than Alliance players are, yet at the same time Horde players (at least in random battlegrounds anyway) also seem to be unbelievably incompetent at working as a team while Alliance, though not as skilled, tend to understand the concept of teamwork and communication a lot better than Horde does. I've also been ganked plenty of times by Alliance (despite playing on a majority Horde server) while questing. Truth of the matter is, I knew what I was getting myself into when I decided to play on a PvP server. That's all there is to it.

If you're worried so much about being outnumbered in War Mode then I'd think twice about turning it on.
Not my experience I see way less Horde and i'm on a horde server and almost always if I see alliance they're almost always never solo
We can finally toggle world pvp.

And these posts still exist.
08/26/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Vishnuallah

Clearly the point of the post went over your head. Doesn't have anything to do with toggling and everything to do with constantly being the underdog.
08/26/2018 10:41 AMPosted by Irrenhaus
Why do so many Alliance get on to complain about Horde? I see Alliance groups ganking all the time.

They are on a horde heavy server and/or shard. Not much to be done there. for the elves it breaks down to you want to have fair skin or blue/purple. If one likes the former, and many do, well its +1 blood elf.

Or they are on at the same time as people on horde "alts". They are on break from the alliance side....-1 alliance, +1 horde. Is what it is there.

I run 2 main chars in BFA currently. 1 DH per side.

Some nights I am the majority, some the minority.
The whole "a billion horde to every ally" is bonkers. You aren't going to sell Blizz on that being true when they can just push a button and see how many of each side exist. Just go to a shared flight path if you want to find where the 200000000 alliance are in WM. So if you're doing WQs and not at a FP, of course you won't see other alliance. L2Alliance
horde
hôrd/Submit
noun
derogatory
a large group of people.
"he was surrounded by a horde of non alliance players"
I'm not sure what you're talking about. Whenever i'm questing in Zandalar it's literally just alliance 120's doing dailies. The occasional horde player i see will run away from me on sight. The only place i see a lot of horde is in stormsong, and they only get on at night, When most alliance players are offline.
08/26/2018 05:18 PMPosted by Vishnuallah

That's because a lot of us have it turned off. Over the last week i've seen them call us names, post that its not that bad come on in, put up lists of why we should go in, beg us.. and many more, to try to get us to turn it on.

Now they are begging Blizz to add more incentives or add stuff for just alliance to get us to turn it on. I think the people who have it on now will be the only ones to turn it on.

So get use to the way it is. Because no matter what they try to give us, no matter what blizz hides behind it, I will never turn it on. Nothing is worth the hassle to make it worth while.
Get good or get out
Personally I see more Alliance than Horde. Frostmourne dominates the OCE PvP servers and they are ~80% Alliance.

Could also be just mind tricks, you don't tend to notice things like friendly players because generally they are not affecting your gameplay too strongly, and certainly not negatively. Chances are you pay more attention to enemy players because they cause more of a threat to you.
i've had warmode on as soon I as started leveling on day one and barely saw any horde. Once I dinged 120 it felt like if you attacked a horde player then all of a sudden you would have 10 horde phase in that were no where to be seen. Is there some kind of trigger for waremode when someone starts wpvp? Recently I'm also finding there's a crazy amount of horde to the point it feels broken. I still keep warmode on but I'm at the point now if I have a quest or emissaries I want to finish quickly it seems it would be better to turn it off so I can complete them and enable warmode again for random world quests etc.
Honestly i think this guy's just bad at pvp and he's looking for an excuse.
08/26/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Derpyface
Not our fault most alliance players are cowards and won't come out to fight. The horde is built for war so naturally we're the superior faction in warmode, just like we are in all the rest of the PVP and PVE content.

rofl. please. you all scurry like cockroaches when reinforcements show up to make it a fair fight.

every.
single.
time.
08/26/2018 04:53 PMPosted by Aaliyàh
Horde players often times seem to be better at PvP than Alliance players are, yet at the same time Horde players (at least in random battlegrounds anyway) also seem to be unbelievably incompetent at working as a team while Alliance, though not as skilled, tend to understand the concept of teamwork and communication a lot better than Horde does.

You made an assumption that pvpers care about the faction they are on. They don’t. When the alliance had the racial advantage in WOD the pvpers jumped ship to alliance causing horde to drop to record low winrates. Most pvpers are sheep following the latest trend of a streamer to get the extra edge and win.
I've played alliance since cataclysm and it has been my experience that alliance is overall better at PVP, including world pvp. i win roughly around 80% of my battlegrounds across my alliance characters, whereas i win maybe 10% of my battlegrounds on horde, Simply because nobody communicates and they have a serious tendency to follow a zerge mentality on horde. Yet throughout that entire time, I've seen people whining on the forums 24/7 about this very subject. Takes me back to my days on horde when trade chat was filled with people whining about alliance racials being broken and claiming PVP is unplayable.
08/26/2018 05:58 PMPosted by Seachrome
Get good or get out

Why do I never see alliance posting crap like this?

People don't understand that we aren't upset because we don't like pvp. Some of us LOVE pvp, which is WHY we are upset. Wouldn't it be fantastic to have back and forth struggle in zones for objectives or quests, pull out that clutch play to win the fight.. just today I saw a shammy lining me up for knockback off the cliff, VE racialled and as im flying through the air I teleported behind him and knocked him off then healed a group to take the azerite quest hub.

The problem - This only happens once a day.. every other time I run in, rogue stuns, 4 ferals open on you, 20 DH's jump over tio join the fray then the other 20 horde run over after you have fallen over to plant a flag and /spit on your body.

We want world PVP to work, we are passionate about it, which is why we are upset that it is not. Horde should be too, as it can't be fun to steamroll zugzug every alliance out there all day right? I would really like to see some honor among the horde.. but it seems they truely have been currupted by sylvanas. Let's get an Honorable chieftain back in power so the horde can start to follow suit?
Just a bunch of whiners on this thread who make up sh*t tbh