361 lvl Heart of Azeroth

Arenas
1 2 3 5 Next
Just letting everyone know that The People's Heart of Azeroth is now 361 item lvl thanks to the support and power given to me from The People. The Abomb wishes to thank everyone for making his Heart stronger!!

I love those secondary stats starting to get up there :) Hope everyone had a great weekend.
How old are you
08/26/2018 12:04 PMPosted by Abombanation
Just letting everyone know that The People's Heart of Azeroth is now 361 item lvl thanks to the support and power given to me from The People. The Abomb wishes to thank everyone for making his Heart stronger!!

I love those secondary stats starting to get up there :) Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Everything you say is either really dumb or just a troll but either way it's not funny nor ever worth reading. I regret clicking on threads with you in them.
08/26/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Bubblebuddyx
How old are you

Probably at least 2 times your age :) The Abomb has grown old but still must fight The Good Fight.
How!? And tips for fast ap farming?
08/26/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Irunfast

That's what I am here for to help The People. Work on your War campaign and make sure to unlock Island Expeditions. They are the best farming source of AP (do world quest first though) and honestly the most fun I have had doing so far. Think the PvP ones have potential down the road. However when you start just do normal the goal is 8-10 min runs. If normal is too easy go up to Heroic but still want 8-10 min runs for 225 AP.

Any time Champions is up for work orders do that and same for World Quest. You must get a contract from Auction for Champions so any world quest you do give 10 rep. Then just pound out World Quest.

This will raise Rep and you get 15 item lvls at Friendly then 15 more at honored and then 15 finally at revered.

I just hit Revered today hence my 361 Heart.
How old are you

lol, sadly he's probably a grown adult.
08/26/2018 12:40 PMPosted by Jazzbrez
How old are you

I already said at least 2 times his age. I was in my late 20s when I started playing WoW in TBC. Now I need to retire from work so I can live the Good life and game more to help The People. Hopefully soon :)
mine is 312. And it's staying there.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I already said at least 2 times his age. I was in my late 20s when I started playing WoW in TBC. Now I need to retire from work so I can live the Good life and game more to help The People. Hopefully soon :)

Anyone else get physically ill thinking about how they'll be paying for this clowns social security?
So the dudes 40 and sits at home grinding pve all day.

At least his the right spec for it.
congrats, you sacrificed the rest of your gear to be 1 azerite level above a pvper and im 8k/12k without a contract so like... yippie.
Keep it up Abomb!
Congrats. What are the tips once reached to 120? Till arena starts.
I was thinking to lvl my disc but is it wiser to play one character ? Grinding gear will take time.
08/26/2018 12:33 PMPosted by Abombanation
08/26/2018 12:28 PMPosted by Irunfast

That's what I am here for to help The People. Work on your War campaign and make sure to unlock Island Expeditions. They are the best farming source of AP (do world quest first though) and honestly the most fun I have had doing so far. Think the PvP ones have potential down the road. However when you start just do normal the goal is 8-10 min runs. If normal is too easy go up to Heroic but still want 8-10 min runs for 225 AP.

Any time Champions is up for work orders do that and same for World Quest. You must get a contract from Auction for Champions so any world quest you do give 10 rep. Then just pound out World Quest.

This will raise Rep and you get 15 item lvls at Friendly then 15 more at honored and then 15 finally at revered.

I just hit Revered today hence my 361 Heart.

Thanks!

I have the contract and am almost honored with champions.

So you can still farm 225 from expeditions even after you fill the weekly bar?
whats ur heart lvl
Abomb all that grinding doesnt seem worth it. You're toon is 331 ilvl and got your HoA to 19 yet would still be to low to use all traits on some Azerite gear that's 325-340 or higher. Wouldn't you have gained more in stats from actually using your spare time to do mythics rather than spend so much time on your HoA before Blizzard have implemented the catchup mechanic next week? I haven't done mythics either but my stats for HoA are 188 each and yours a 222 and all I've done is emissary, the expedition weekly and a few extra for something to do. Just seems like minimal gain for the amount of effort you put in. Good job for doing it but we're barely 2 weeks into expansion and would seem way more time efficient to wait for the Artifact Power Knowledge.
08/26/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Xinwugc
Abomb all that grinding doesnt seem worth it. You're toon is 331 ilvl and got your HoA to 19 yet would still be to low to use all traits on some Azerite gear that's 325-340 or higher. Wouldn't you have gained more in stats from actually using your spare time to do mythics rather than spend so much time on your HoA before Blizzard have implemented the catchup mechanic next week? I haven't done mythics either but my stats for HoA are 188 each and yours a 222 and all I've done is emissary, the expedition weekly and a few extra for something to do. Just seems like minimal gain for the amount of effort you put in. Good job for doing it but we're barely 2 weeks into expansion and would seem way more time efficient to wait for the Artifact Power Knowledge.

let him live in delusion
Dudes an absolute freak
An you still have low Ilvl Abomb. You're a tank. try tanking some mythic.

But yes... I'm jealous. Me an my poony 344 ilvl heart.