Azerite Gear Vendors Available

BFA Dungeons, Island Expeditions, and Raids
Vendors have been enabled that provide all Azerite gear for testing. There are also enchants, dungeon gear and consumables to help with this week's raid test.

Alliance players will find their vendors at the Ashvane Docks in Boralus.

Horde players will find their vendors in The Mugambala, south west of Dazar'alor.
This is very nice but I think it's a little too late for this... The expansion comes out in 5 days this should have been available at least back in June when the pvp realms came out but better late then never I guess.
uhhh theres 4 days until the expansion officially launches Skordyn. Don't you think it's a little too late for this? Yikes.
08/09/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Numbers
uhhh theres 4 days until the expansion officially launches Skordyn. Don't you think it's a little too late for this? Yikes.

08/09/2018 10:43 AMPosted by Varolyn
This is very nice but I think it's a little too late for this... The expansion comes out in 5 days this should have been available at least back in June when the pvp realms came out but better late then never I guess.

Yes, but raids come out in 25 days. They'll have the first three weeks of the expansion to continue testing/fixing. I agree it's a little late, but let's not pretend the raids come out in 4 days. If you count Mythic, they have 32 days for that difficulty.
08/09/2018 11:13 AMPosted by Flamefreeze
08/09/2018 10:53 AMPosted by Numbers

Yes, but raids come out in 25 days. They'll have the first three weeks of the expansion to continue testing/fixing. I agree it's a little late, but let's not pretend the raids come out in 4 days. If you count Mythic, they have 32 days for that difficulty.

In past betas/ptrs, we would have months to test new tier sets. Hell, the NH tier sets could be bought in used back in Legion beta when the raid was months away from release. IDK, this should have been something that was added back in June. They didn't even have target dummies around on the pvp realms....

Also note, most traits right now are shared across the World, Dungeons, and raids. So testing these traits not only benefits balance for raiding, but for pvp, world content, and dungeons, which will all be available at launch.
Didn't see a consumable vendor for flasks/pots. Was the general goods vendor with water/tranquil tomes the only consumables to help with raid test?
Maybe I'm missing something.... but what about leveling our neck to test said azerite pieces?

Edit: Nevermind. All pieces are set for lvl 1
08/09/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Varolyn
<span class="truncated">...</span>

<span class="truncated">...</span>

In past betas/ptrs, we would have months to test new tier sets. Hell, the NH tier sets could be bought in used back in Legion beta when the raid was months away from release. IDK, this should have been something that was added back in June. They didn't even have target dummies around on the pvp realms....

Also note, most traits right now are shared across the World, Dungeons, and raids. So testing these traits not only benefits balance for raiding, but for pvp, world content, and dungeons, which will all be available at launch.

Like I said, I agree it is late. I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying it's disingenuous to say that the test is pointless because they have 4 days, when balance doesn't really matter until M+ & Raids in 25 days. Can big changes happen? No. They clearly don't want big changes though, they want to play with the balancing knobs, and make sure classes aren't too powerful with Azerite traits.
Can't use the azerite gear if you're not 120. Says we are boosted to 120 inside the raid but when we try to put the gear on characters that are under 120 outside of the raid, we can't equip the gear. Hopefully a hotfix while testing!

The raid isn't out for a month.

Plenty of time.
08/09/2018 01:31 PMPosted by Tevrion

The raid isn't out for a month.

Plenty of time.

Again, it’s not just about raiding. There are some traits that are just plain broken for pvp, especially if you stack three of said trait. On the other hand there are traits that are plain useless right now. I know blizz can tune numbers easily, but if this vendor had been around earlier, it would reduce the likeliness of a knee-jerk reaction.
08/09/2018 12:43 PMPosted by Flamefreeze
Like I said, I agree it is late. I'm not disputing that. I'm just saying it's disingenuous to say that the test is pointless because they have 4 days, when balance doesn't really matter until M+ & Raids in 25 days. Can big changes happen? No. They clearly don't want big changes though, they want to play with the balancing knobs, and make sure classes aren't too powerful with Azerite traits.

I'm sure people are really going to want to test on Beta when the live game is out? Do you listen to yourself? Yes, there is a bit more time but a hell of a lot less impetus to test. As usual we will get balanced around 'live beta testing'.

It's waaaay late because the expac got rushed. The end.