DO NOT JOIN KNIGHTS OF PALADINE

Baelgun and Doomhammer
DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD - KNIGHTS OF PALADINE. ON SERVER - Baelgun / Doomhamer. They are a stupid Alliance guild with no morals and ethics whatsoever! I came over to this server because I was lead to believe that they needed help. Well the Guild Leader's Son - Heetor aka Talantius on Discord kicked me out. I got no in-game mail message and no warning as to why they had kicked me and my friend out of the guild. I brought over a friend into that guild and he and I were only in the guild less than 24 hours. They kicked us both out of the guild for no damn reason whatsoever. This is not a family orientated guild. They don't even let new members view the guild tabs of the guild bank! Now that's messed up! Thank GOD I didn't bring over my 110 toon over to this server. I would have been really pissed off and screwed over and had wasted my money. And to boot; the guy Talantius acted in such a harsh way, they he didn't even have the gull or guts to tell me to my Discord name why I was kicked/removed. They just blatantly REMOVED ME and my friend off Discord chat and out of the guild for no damn reason WHATSOEVER! And all I wanted was to be in a social guild with my buddy and possibly get others from a guild to help him out when I'm not online. TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR!

PLEASE DO NOT JOIN THIS GUILD IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SOCIAL GUILD! THEY ARE A PACK OF LIES!
They kicked us out of the freaking guild for no simple reason what so ever we didnt do nothing to them
Night Renegades is recruiting. We are social guild and family oriented
Cyanah#1419