Turn Warmode on for your faction's zone (BfA)

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
08/13/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Timewarp
08/13/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Nîppys

yeah so kill them

oh thats right youre an ally you don't know how

And i should care what you think, because?

You shouldnt.
Nah.
The first few days will be the best for non-PvPers in Warmode, since each zone will be pretty empty of enemy players (except the few edgy gankers that will get ganged on and killed anyway). It really is the best time to use Warmode if you do not like PvP.
on my alliance character i have warmode turned on and the only time i get attacked is when the horde have 2 or more people, single horde players run away when they see me.
08/13/2018 11:49 AMPosted by Valak
cant wait to murder every horde i face and no one will be able to stop me lol

Me too! I want those sweet bounties put on my head.
Once im 120 on both mains, and I need to work on the meta for that warmode mount. Until then, a big nope. I want to read quest txt and explore without the stress of a team of rogues ready with their cheap shots!
08/13/2018 10:09 AMPosted by Timewarp
Nope i will never turn it on. There will be someone there just to kill people because they can, always is.

literally me rn
Best thing about playing ret is not having to worry about being ganked by rogues. Especially with bleed damage azerite traits.
it won't take long for people to get to the faction campaign and cross over continents.
So theoretically, Horde could jack the Stormwind boat to KT in the first hour. Same holds true for the Zandalar boat in Echo Isles.

Hmmmm
I think everyone should turn on War Mode and just... rumble in Silithus.

Magni: Hero, I--...if you cou--...

*Wilhelm screams a-plenty*
08/13/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Jordrend
08/13/2018 11:35 AMPosted by Bull
Never turning it on. Ever.

If instead they completely removed PvP from the game I'd be perfectly happy.

Your an idiot then. That's no different from removing raiding, or world content. Just turn it off if you don't like it.

I suggest that when you try to insult someone's intelligence, at least use the correct your/you're. You just make yourself look dumb when you make that mistake. I know, i know you "don't care" or "!@#$ carebear" or some other quip you're trying to be witty by saying.

Not everyone who dislikes pvp is an idiot, this game has many different things to do, some people just don't like the same things you do. That doesn't make them stupid/an idiot. You calling them one just makes you look like a pathetic little child who needs to learn some new words and relearn grammar.
08/13/2018 12:37 PMPosted by Nikelly
08/13/2018 12:02 PMPosted by Jordrend
Your an idiot then. That's no different from removing raiding, or world content. Just turn it off if you don't like it.

I suggest that when you try to insult someone's intelligence, at least use the correct your/you're. You just make yourself look dumb when you make that mistake. I know, i know you "don't care" or "!@#$ carebear" or some other quip you're trying to be witty by saying.

Not everyone who dislikes pvp is an idiot, this game has many different things to do, some people just don't like the same things you do. That doesn't make them stupid/an idiot. You calling them one just makes you look like a pathetic little child who needs to learn some new words and relearn grammar.

I enjoy all aspects of the game, though, if I didn't like one of the aspects, I wouldn't demand that devs remove it like this idiot did. I'm not criticizing people who hate pvp, I'm criticizing him for saying he wants it removed when many people enjoy though, though he is too selfish and self absorbed to see that.
08/13/2018 10:12 AMPosted by Timewarp
08/13/2018 10:10 AMPosted by Nîppys

yeah so kill them

oh thats right youre an ally you don't know how

And i should care what you think, because?

Forum war mode!
I'll never turn it on unless there a raid in the city I'm in.
Me: "Hmm, maybe I'll give General Discussion some advice to help them out. People can benefit from a system without having to deal with the penalty."

General Discussion: "Oh, you've done it now! Let me regale you of my opinion on Warmode. I've mentioned in every thread, this one will be no different. I hate Warmode. I'm not ever going to turn it on. Your advice is wasted on me, but rather than move on, I will certainly tell everyone of this tragic plight that is Warmode. People need to know that I'm against it and I'll settle for no less!"

Some of these responses, lmao.
08/13/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Givemeloot
There's really no risk as opposing faction players aren't going to be there. It's pure benefit.

Do NOT turn it on before doing the Silithus quest, or you might have a very bad time.

Log on -> Silithus Quest -> Capital City -> Warmode ON -> Leveling zone -> Warmode OFF for the next zone.

Magni's camp is flagged Sanctuary, you'll be fine.
08/13/2018 10:17 AMPosted by Deathermage
I don't think it's so much the 10% bonus that's worth turning on War Mode but the access to our PvP talents in the open world. Those can make mob killing go by a lot more quickly or provide great utility.

Have had Zero issue killing mobs of 5 or more at any given time. Not using Warmode whatsoever.
08/13/2018 09:04 AMPosted by Givemeloot
It's pure benefit.

Doesn't mention actual benefit. Compelling!
I've been playing with war mode on. Came across an alliance player fishing of all things. Went sit next to him and joined him in fishing.

Not sure why people are so scared of war mode, if you die in the game you dont die for real