BFA Refund

Customer Support
Not happy with my purchase of BFA, would I be able to get a refund for the expac and 1 month sub I just got? Paying for a game I can't play..
You'll need to ticket billing and ask.

If you have used the 110 boost and/or unlocked allied races, you aren't eligible for refund.
Why can't you play it?

A little bit more info would help.

Also how long ago did you pre-purchase? Have. You unlocked ANY allied races? Have you used the boost?

Ultimately only billing can answer this difinitively.
We're within the first 30 minutes of launch, Pmw, things should smooth out. With that said, if it was a recent purchase and you meet the criteria you are welcome to submit a refund request through the Support Site.
08/13/2018 03:17 PMPosted by Vrakthris
We're within the first 30 minutes of launch, Pmw
Pmw stop being a baby, it JUST LAUNCHED!
If you are unhappy I would say try and get your refund. But saying that, Blizzard has decided to make it immensely difficult for the normal person to really get help without being worn down by constant miss direction and subtle phrases that mean nothing and is just a line read from a script. Things like "Should, might, could and possibly" are said often and those are just filler words. No one will give you an exact time frame or straight answer. The customer is made to work harder than the service agent to get a "possibly" helpful answer. This answer will never be within a reasonable time either. So I suggest either hold your breath and listen to reps spit out a bunch of hot air or return it and hopefully you get approved for a return.
08/13/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Hêïmdall
Maybe one day you guys will actually LEARN from your mistakes.
Servers don't break out of mistake (well... not all the time, at least.) A server is just normal computer hardware, limited by the technology that is available to us now. When you're dealing with stuff this big, even the best technology can be a bottleneck.

It's like saying "YOU GOT TO THE MOON LAST TIME, WHY CAN'T WE GET TO JUPITER YET GHODDD."
How Stupid are you idiots? Every [Redacted childish profanity] expansion release you put a choke point (now a god damn potion) to crash your [Redacted childish profanity] servers. way to think outside the box, if only you hadn't done that in... well... every other expansion release as well.. Maybe one day you guys will actually LEARN from your mistakes. Until then you will always just be a meme.

You sound like you're well versed in game infrastructure, hardware infrastructure, and launching an expansion to an 18 year old game to millions of people. With all that knowledge and experience that clearly is smarter than any of the people that have been doing this at Blizzard for 18 years, you really should apply because you must know something that team of experienced professionals don't.

Or, you could just stop hypothesizing because you don't know anything about those things, you just think there is a way to have a launch on this scale that won't have some hiccups
08/13/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Elrohr

The issue come in that people take off work for a launch. It's not just an average day. The fact the keep making the same mistake over and over again. Did they not learn from the spy glass? Obviously they didn't. Cuz now we have the potion.

I should be PLAYING the game, not on the forums. Oh wait. You decided to do a global launch, and their servers can't handle that. Now I got DC'd and am looking at a black character screen. We should go back to a time where they aren't pushing buggy content as fast as they can.
08/13/2018 03:20 PMPosted by Fraidies

YES AND NOT ABLE TO PLAY

Not a good look on a massive company like blizzard to give the "Oh its only been 30mins". You're working with a 14 year old game and every launch is the same.. nothing but problems. Entitled or not I'm paying for a service that I cant even access due to blizzard and I get told I need to be patient? Like na fix your fckin game yo
the only issue I see is high pop servers getting screwed again..
08/13/2018 03:29 PMPosted by Chadots
08/13/2018 03:23 PMPosted by Elrohr

The issue come in that people take off work for a launch. It's not just an average day. The fact the keep making the same mistake over and over again. Did they not learn from the spy glass? Obviously they didn't. Cuz now we have the potion.

I should be PLAYING the game, not on the forums. Oh wait. You decided to do a global launch, and their servers can't handle that. Now I got DC'd and am looking at a black character screen. We should go back to a time where they aren't pushing buggy content as fast as they can.

Why do people take days off for WoW launches??

You'd think they'd know by now that's not a wise decision.
08/13/2018 03:30 PMPosted by Pmw

Not a good look on a massive company like blizzard to give the "Oh its only been 30mins". You're working with a 14 year old game and every launch is the same.. nothing but problems. Entitled or not I'm paying for a service that I cant even access due to blizzard and I get told I need to be patient? Like na fix your fckin game yo

How about first you go ahead and ask all 11 million players to calm down and try to not log on at once instead of blaming things you don't understand. Also nice masked profanity
Sorry i'm too busy to be fiddling around with login issues when my friends are in game. Got the expac to give the game another try and play with friends this time. Refund already requested. Sorry blizzard, i expect high standards from your company.

gl everyone, and have fun.
thanks obama
08/13/2018 03:13 PMPosted by Pmw
Not happy with my purchase of BFA, would I be able to get a refund for the expac and 1 month sub I just got? Paying for a game I can't play..