Refunds

General Discussion
Soo, am I going to be refunded for the time I couldn't play today when MOST of the other servers are online. This is BS.
Sure, here's 12 cents
please cry in your room, not on the forums
You're new here, aren't you?
Yeah they're going to refund you for all the technical difficulties and not because it's the first day of launch, but BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T PLAY TODAY :)
No.
You pay 50 cents a day... I’ll mail it to you if you’ll shut up.
I sure hope so. I work hard for my money. Blue collar, American Dream chasing gamer right here. Pennies do not grow on trees.
Every expansion except for Legion has had these problems. Calm down.
I believe it would be much more multiplied by ppl that cannot log in.
08/13/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Scrotobagenz
Soo, am I going to be refunded for the time I couldn't play today when MOST of the other servers are online. This is BS.

Here's 50 cents worth of play time you lost today. Will you stop whining now?
This seems like something you should ask Blizzard, not us.

We don't have your money.
I was scheduled to perfrom very professional brain surgery on a patient today.

I told the patients family, since the patient is in a induced comma, that the surgery will have to wait, I have to take time off to play wow expansino.

gosh darn it people are dying blizzarb I can't even login what is this
08/13/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Hankypanky
This seems like something you should ask Blizzard, not us.

We don't have your money.

Well, if you both carry cash, then it's POSSIBLE you have his money...in a weak sense.
Your dime has been deposited into your account and can be used in the game store
08/13/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Diehorde

I told the patients family, since the patient is in a induced comma, that the surgery will have to wait, I have to take time off to play wow expansino.

As a blue collar, american dream chasing male i had to inform a family of loyal custoerms that i would not be able to come over and fix the 13 pipes that burst in their home. They will need to live in a hotel for the next week. Way to go blizazrd.
Someone doesn't read the TOS.
please stop whining else my laptop will heat up
08/13/2018 07:39 PMPosted by Scrotobagenz

Have you never played a blizzard launch? Idk why you people expect to play the day of a launch. Wait a day or so, you aren’t special.
08/13/2018 07:49 PMPosted by Zuuc
08/13/2018 07:45 PMPosted by Diehorde

As a blue collar, american dream chasing male i had to inform a family of loyal custoerms that i would not be able to come over and fix the 13 pipes that burst in their home. They will need to live in a hotel for the next week. Way to go blizazrd.

/violin