54.6 Billion Dollar Company by the way

General Discussion
Just saying
It's evident that's all they care about.

Content has been dropping, lore has been getting much much worse.

They focus on OWL the most even for Overwatch.

It's honestly getting sad at this point.
and like all big companies, they buy and buy out other companies until they crash. which the ceo and exec's leave with millions and everyone else broke.
wait what?? bliz isnt worth that much... is it?
they can never learn from their mistakes. funny that such a big company can suffer the same mistakes as RARE with sea of thieves. though that being said even a total idiot would know having private groups and being able to kick people from a party are common internet gaming requirements lol. and making it so you could actually play with your friends is a brilliant idea. but lets not point out microsofts mistake in acquiring rare we are talking about blizzard always underestimating that the large player base will always return for launch
I don't even know what y'all are complaining about. Server issues? Stop being on high pop servers.
08/13/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Irrenhaus
I don't even know what y'all are complaining about. Server issues? Stop being on high pop servers.

YEAH you fools, it is your fault! /s
08/13/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Toolatenow
It's evident that's all they care about.

Content has been dropping, lore has been getting much much worse.

They focus on OWL the most even for Overwatch.

It's honestly getting sad at this point.

It's like their trying to tell us to move on or something.
08/13/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Trappinred
Just saying

You think you can do it better tough guy? Put your money where your mouth is. Have at it.
08/13/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Irrenhaus

DAMN, thanks for bringing this up! It was SO FOOLISH OF ME to think !@#$ should actually work!
Working fine. Launch day, can't always be perfect. #byefelica.
I'm surprised I haven't seen someone blaming net neutrality yet
08/13/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Crøwley
08/13/2018 07:41 PMPosted by Trappinred
Just saying

You think you can do it better tough guy? Put your money where your mouth is. Have at it.

I doubt he has Several billion dollars.
I bet you'll still play the damn game.
we didnt have this problem with Ghostcrawler. LoL is actually getting better
08/13/2018 07:51 PMPosted by Bloodyd
we didnt have this problem with Ghostcrawler. LoL is actually getting better

let me rephrase, we did have thsi problem but only for an hour or so and there was a waiting list, not completely offline. HAving Illidan Offline is a huge loss for blizz rn.
but i am playing ;) almost lvl 112
gamers act so entitled lmao
i'm just as eager as the rest of you to login to play, but dang there are hundreds of people trying to work together to put this aside so we can all play the game they created, read a book or do some pushups for a bit
Honda is a valuable company as well, so obviously that means their products never fail.
Greedy Pigs! Giving my money away to other's from now on. If you got to be apart of day one excitement, truly congrats. If you are like me and have been met with misery, I hope your wife hasn't started that movie, and you can join her before its too late. =PP