54.6 Billion Dollar Company by the way

General Discussion
08/13/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Irrenhaus
I don't even know what y'all are complaining about. Server issues? Stop being on high pop servers.

Omg thank you so much for that outstanding information you must have 200 iq or something.

I guess i outplayed myself for being on a high pop realm since i wanted to interact with more players.
Technology will always be fallible, especially with millions of people trying to log on at once.

Just saying.
Pay roll, rent, server upkeep, advertisements, compliance, taxes, utility costs, want me to keep listing why that doesn't really mean much?

I work for a multi million dollar company, doesn't mean our profits are in the millions either.
At least dumpster fires can keep us warm right guys?
08/13/2018 07:50 PMPosted by Erinesong
08/13/2018 07:48 PMPosted by Crøwley

You think you can do it better tough guy? Put your money where your mouth is. Have at it.

I doubt he has Several billion dollars.

Actually have several trillion dollars Kappa
08/13/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Irrenhaus
I don't even know what y'all are complaining about. Server issues? Stop being on high pop servers.

sorry i have friends in area 52 its all my fault.
08/13/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Crixxus
gamers act so entitled lmao
i'm just as eager as the rest of you to login to play, but dang there are hundreds of people trying to work together to put this aside so we can all play the game they created, read a book or do some pushups for a bit

Nowadays this age of society is so entitled to everything.
14 years later and they still have incompetent coders/IT working for them. The worst part is, they don’t care.
08/13/2018 07:54 PMPosted by Crixxus
gamers act so entitled lmao
i'm just as eager as the rest of you to login to play, but dang there are hundreds of people trying to work together to put this aside so we can all play the game they created, read a book or do some pushups for a bit

It's not entitled to expect when a company sells you a service in exchange for your money, that you expect the service to work. If my money stops going to blizzard for my sub, they switch my service off. Currently they've stopped giving me the service ... how am I the a$$hole for being annoyed?
08/13/2018 07:46 PMPosted by Worldwartyr
wait what?? bliz isnt worth that much... is it?

nah after today its 53.765B
08/13/2018 07:44 PMPosted by Toolatenow
It's evident that's all they care about.

Content has been dropping, lore has been getting much much worse.

They focus on OWL the most even for Overwatch.

It's honestly getting sad at this point.

Or, maybe you don't know what you are talking about.

https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comments/9726f9/the_way_its_supposed_to_be/

A NEW ERA DAWNS

Also, this will all be fixed likely in the next few days. I find it really difficult to respect an opinion that goes against the obvious. Like that Blizzard has any intention of not being a rock star with it's flagship product.
08/13/2018 08:02 PMPosted by Mutòmbo
14 years later and they still have incompetent coders/IT working for them. The worst part is, they don’t care.

Well, go ahead and post a solution then Mr. Code Master.
Think of it, basically with all the money in the world, Blizzard and their Engineers are so incompetent that they can't create a smooth launch event for an expansion. And they've had 14 years to learn from their mistakes.
08/13/2018 08:12 PMPosted by Locolava
Think of it, basically with all the money in the world, Blizzard and their Engineers are so incompetent that they can't create a smooth launch event for an expansion. And they've had 14 years to learn from their mistakes.
If you can show me a game company that had a perfect launch of an online game? The expansion launch is a lot more complex than "Press button for launch." Not only is a large amount of new content being activated at the same time, but millions of players are trying to access that content at the same time.
08/13/2018 08:16 PMPosted by Sofiel
The expansion launch is a lot more complex than "Press button for launch."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw2sex1mJNI

Wrong
its almost like money cant solve every problem in life.

hard to imagine im sure.
08/13/2018 07:53 PMPosted by Gigantofi
but i am playing ;) almost lvl 112
Lol same

"I replaced my brakes 4 years ago, why did my head gasket fail? You're an incompetent mechanic!"
08/13/2018 07:57 PMPosted by Diffòrd
Technology will always be fallible, especially with millions of people trying to log on at once.

Just saying.

they have had nearly 14 years of the same damn issue. You would think they could figure it out by now... Just saying.