BFA= Beta For All

General Discussion
Why is your tank doing more dps than your fire mage? Beta for all? Pay that sub idiots.
Coz that's how leveling dungeons have been since BC.

100% knew this post was going to be from a Night Elf. Shame everyone who played that race didn't get tossed from the game along with their tree of dumb.
How rude..
Blizzards sucks and this expac even more, if that's possible...
08/15/2018 06:29 PMPosted by Elodine

100% knew this post was going to be from a Night Elf. Shame everyone who played that race didn't get tossed from the game along with their tree of dumb.
Did a Nelf piddle in your cornflakes or do you just like tossing out insults and calling people dumb?

Rude
08/15/2018 06:30 PMPosted by Triggurman
Blizzards sucks and this expac even more, if that's possible...

Then why are you still playing and subscribing still if you hate it so much?

Here is another play that supposedly can not stand the game but still pays to have access to it.

Why not end your subscription instead of coming here complaining like all the other ones about how bad Blizzard, etc is.

But you all still give them money and play.
08/15/2018 06:35 PMPosted by Burlybear
Why not end your subscription instead of coming here complaining like all the other ones about how bad Blizzard, etc is.

But then how will he be able to let everyone know he's one of the cool kids?
Its running out in hours fool...
says the 110 and 111.
08/15/2018 06:38 PMPosted by Triggurman
says the 110 and 111.

Says the 115.
08/15/2018 06:39 PMPosted by Entitled
says the 110 and 111.

Says the 115.

Do I win for being 120?
08/15/2018 06:28 PMPosted by Brucezilla
Why is your tank doing more dps than your fire mage? Beta for all? Pay that sub idiots.

Perhaps because you are bad at the fire mage?
Not sure if you are a troll post or maybe just somewhat new to the game. Either way you are slightly immature.

To help you understand this I would say that every xpac tanks always come out doing quite a bit of dmg at the start due to our large AOE spells. Give it a few more days and things start to even out. Good luck and I hope you are not this rude out of game.
says the 110 and 111.
oof, your 4-5 levels over them makes your opinion so much more valuable.
I'm a 110 Ret twink in the making. I pull 30k dps on a 120s meters. I queue as tank. Does that make you made bro?
Same as always. Did you really expect anything different from every past expansion? I guess I just expect it, it's been that way for the 10+ years I've played.

I get over it and play.

So it was you that burned down that tree.

IT WAS YOU!!!!
Was it a trash pack? Blizzard deliberately made it so tanks have massive amounts of aoe. Tanks being on the damage meters on huge trash packs shouldnt surprise anyone. If it was a boss, then the fire mage was probably bad.
says the 110 and 111.

Oh man. Look at this guy.

What a badass!