Failure Detection Pylon not working on Bfa ?

Bug Report
I've tried using the legion item Failure Detection Pylon on a dungeon today and it just didn't revived anyone. Did they disabled it for current content ?
Think it might just be disabled in dungeons since people were using it to bypass trash in mythic plus
08/17/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Sanniste
Think it might just be disabled in dungeons since people were using it to bypass trash in mythic plus

Did they mentioned that somewhere? They could at least update the tooltip :(
08/17/2018 12:17 PMPosted by Moonda
08/17/2018 11:47 AMPosted by Sanniste

Did they mentioned that somewhere? They could at least update the tooltip :(

I thought the same thing...
If they are going to disable an item that we might stockpile, they might want to give us a heads up.
i leveled legion engineering just to get these before BFA dropped ...
they don't work in battle zones either
They aren't working on Kul Tiras either. Tried using them 3 different times but nothing.
08/18/2018 05:22 PMPosted by Agmünd
they don't work in battle zones either

08/19/2018 09:43 AMPosted by Gamerx
They aren't working on Kul Tiras either. Tried using them 3 different times but nothing.

Now thats weird, they usualy state a new level restriction to prevent you from using some old items on current content, but that doesn't seem to be the case on this one.
I've tried both in the open world and in mythic dungeons but they aren't working. Either they're bugged or it was an oversight on blizzard's part to not add something to the tooltip about not working in BfA
Was kind of waiting for any sort of official confirmation on the matter, because i saved tons of reagents for them before launch. Would be very sad if they actualy keep them disabled :(
This would not be the first item this has happened on.

The toy Mother's Skinning knife, for example, does not work. It has no indication of only being usable in Legion, and if you try to use it it says something about nothing being in range to skin, even if you are standing next to a beast you just killed.
Not working in Uldir
Would be just great to have a blue response.....

oh wait, blizzard hates engineers.....

/rant off
I can understand these not working in Mythic+. Maybe it's that these detection pylons are hardcoded with an instanceID in which it works.

Is there any response on any forum about this being a bug or not?
It's not a bug, they were disabled in Beta.
09/19/2018 12:21 PMPosted by Starval
It's not a bug, they were disabled in Beta.

Failure Detection Pylon
Item Level 105
Use: Place an electrical pylon on the ground that will resurrect all party or raid members within 5 yards after combat has ended.

Does not work on players whose spirits have been released. (3 Min Cooldown)

I just checked, and the above item did no function as the tooltip stated. There is no clear notice of a change. This constitutes a bug. At four months in, it's additionally an embarrassment.