Kul Tiran Fatness

General Discussion
Can Kul Tirans please be a little less fat? I say this mainly for the males. Their huge guts have the same problem as Pandaren males, armor is stretched across and ends up looking quite bad.

I have no problem with them being fat, but their stomachs need to be toned down a bit - maybe to dwarf levels where they have an obvious potbelly but not one that sticks out 3 feet in front of them and stretches every piece of armor to the point where you can count the pixels.
The Kul Tiran are the only handsome men in the entire Alliance. You hush.
08/20/2018 01:49 PMPosted by Kyrgrim
Can Kul Tirans please be a little less fat? I say this mainly for the males. Their huge guts have the same problem as Pandaren males, armor is stretched across and ends up looking quite bad.

I have no problem with them being fat, but their stomachs need to be toned down a bit - maybe to dwarf levels where they have an obvious potbelly but not one that sticks out 3 feet in front of them and stretches every piece of armor to the point where you can count the pixels.

If you want non-fat Humans you could always...like...roll Human?
I agree that it stretches the armor texture in a weird way, but that's not the fault of their guts, it's the fault of the developers. I think Kul Tiran males look friggin' killer and can't wait to make one. Which is the only race ever added to this game that I've said that about.
08/20/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Sifu

Did you not read the post? I am fine with fat humans, want I want is for their bellies to not be so huge, as the armor texture is stretched terribly, making all but the highest-resolution armor look awful.
It’s the same model as pandarians.
Dwarves don't even have a pot belly in this game wdym?
*sigh* another unrealistic body expectation.
08/20/2018 02:06 PMPosted by Yeröc
*sigh* another unrealistic body expectation.

Not being overweight is realistic. xD

That said, I think the Kul Tirans look really cool. Maybe they could cut the guts a tiny bit though.
08/20/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Hekkur
The Kul Tiran are the only handsome men in the entire Alliance. You hush.

Peak male performance.
#HealthyAtAnySize. :p
You say that they look good, until you get to see one of the fat females in that black mageweave thong.
It's not cool to body shame in 2018, don't you read the news? Fat isn't politically correct anymore. Its plus size.
All hail the #CurrentYear. XD
I think this is more of a texture artist problem rather than fats.

I would also like to /side eye at the texture artist who made vanilla wow tribal wear (chest and legs) stretch on Trolls! What is that! Did you designed the clothes for humans?! Then stretched it to fit me! I'M the tribal one here!

lol Sigh.
Their huge guts have the same problem as Pandaren males
That's the beauty of Allied Races - they inherit every problem because it's a reskinned model.

If you want to tweak and change every single you don't like about them, then IMO they're no longer an Allied Race.
I think they look awesome, and I love that they're big and burly. Which is why I don't want their transmog options to be ruined by stretched-out pixellated armor.

I DON'T WANT TO HAVE TO WEAR A TABARD ALL THE TIME.
08/20/2018 02:13 PMPosted by Shaerlindria
You say that they look good, until you get to see one of the fat females in that black mageweave thong.

That will be reportable like any other form of assault or harassment.
It's appropriate that a dog likes people so skinny they are just bones.

Real men/women like some chunk.
08/20/2018 02:04 PMPosted by Kyrgrim
08/20/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Sifu

Did you not read the post? I am fine with fat humans, want I want is for their bellies to not be so huge, as the armor texture is stretched terribly, making all but the highest-resolution armor look awful.

You have never seen a strongman/bear type body before have you?

Btw please let blizzard fix Worgen female faces first. Get in the waiting line, my face is having a crisis.