No rep during War campaign is unacceptable

General Discussion
We should be getting rep for completing the war campaign quests, it makes more sense story wise since we have been fighting along side them during the war campaign

but we only get 75 for each at the end of each bracket of quests. We can totally ignore the war campaign and just farm WQ for rep without helping in the war campaign

It makes no sense story wise that we can reach exalted without finishing the war campaign, you can totally do that.

Let me underline the problem

The chunk of the 7th legion/honorbound rep SHOULD come from the story quests and NOT world quests

Like if you agree
You get 75 at the end of each step?

We get 10 at the end of one step, and I think 0 for most steps.
08/26/2018 08:33 PMPosted by Aryxymaraki

It might be 10 then, it is still appalling

Alliance only gets 10 on the second to last step also. :\

We get 75 from 1-2 of the earlier ones. zero from later stages.
Horde got 10 for the first couple and none for the later ones
08/26/2018 08:45 PMPosted by Mate

We get 75 from 1-2 of the earlier ones. zero from later stages.

wow really? back in the day when we complete story quests for a given faction we get like 100 or so rep each turn in.. What has happened to Blizzard's mindset these days
Im more appalled that we need rep with our own forces after the BS that we've gone through. We should be the leaders of our War Campaign
08/26/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Sathàel
Im more appalled that we need rep with our own forces after the BS that we've gone through. We should be the leaders of our War Campaign

we were high ranking officers during the wod expansion
08/26/2018 08:50 PMPosted by Sathàel

My theory is that the storyline assumes you are a relatively new recruit in the Alliance/Horde army; I can't imagine why else we would be treated like such grunts. It's like the war campaign was written for DHs or a member of a newly-inducted allied race.
thats true, we were high ranking in wod then got demoted somehow, well i guess i dont mind it,

looking back in the old days i just love picking up a quest only to be told to walk 2 steps and talk to someone else that is next to the original quest giver