...when did Jaina kill too many people?

General Discussion
Prev 1 9 10 11
Keep in mind. Jaina actually being a murderer or not has little to do with Rexxar's perception.

I am not saying this explains away Rexxar's view point. But Rexxar thinking Jaina is a murderer doesn't have to be grounded in absolute fact.
08/27/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Sephiram
Usual Orc finding excuses to join/wage wars.

Nothing to see here. But I take it from Rexxar because he doesn't victimize himself and is awesome.

Typical angry male nelf
Jaina also has a pizza joint where unsavory things happen in the basement.
08/28/2018 04:03 AMPosted by Latherfal

She also tried to sell Azerite to the Blood Trolls

#LockHerUp
08/28/2018 04:41 AMPosted by Mythlos
08/28/2018 04:03 AMPosted by Latherfal

She also tried to sell Azerite to the Blood Trolls

#LockHerUp

She did what?

Someone stop that crazy bish...
I like how some argue that the Sunreavers were not affiliated with the Horde in anyway and they were "totally neutral" Kirin Tor and not biased at all, while Jaina's actions, for example, to protect the Divine Bell, were done for the Alliance.
She may be a rule 34 Waifu but Jaina is insane. Hopefully the alliance gets to he the bad faction for a bit will the inept leaders doing awful things that nobody stops.
There is a war going on. I figured Rexxar was referring to stuff that happened off screen. I also doubt Rexxar pays much attention to politics and only shows up to help the Horde proper when there is a war going on and he's not distracted with something else.

There's also the possibility that he was brought into the war with false information. It would look pretty bad for Sylvanas if the champion of the Horde turned his back on her.
She killed a few people in Dalaran after they helped smuggle a WMD through it. Oh also, she nearly wiped Orgrimmar off the map after her own city was nuked.

But, no. She's evil for being justifiably angry, guys. Sylvannas is the real hero.
I got to the part where some Horde flunkie actually tried blaming Jaina for the Lich King and the Scourge, and knew this thread devolved into hot garbage.
Rexxar is just being offered up as a sacraficial lamb to give alliance a "fist pump" moment in 8.1/8.2 where Jaina kills Rexxar in the vul'dun campaign.

And Horde will get Hemet nesingwary as a hero to replace him. Nevermind hes a dwarf, he just likes to kill things. xD

Remember the Dwarf Sharpshooter motto "Guns don't kill people... I DO!" Hemet takes that at heart.
08/27/2018 08:31 AMPosted by Menard
She was on a warpath and used her powers to gather a bunch of water elementals to go and drown Orgrimmar in the Shattering novel I believe.

She used so many elementals, that the Earthen Ring heard the elementals cry out and were freaking out. They sent Thrall and he convinced Jaina she is better than this.

Jaina is a ticking time bomb.

*EDIT.....Tides of War novel.

She didn't actually drown anyone though iirc. She was convinced to not do it before she sent the flood.

08/27/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Terranox
She killed alot of blood elves in her racist rage in dalaran.

To quote the president. "wrong, you're wrong"

Jaina didn't do anything in Dalaran other than put BElfs in prison/Violet Hold and then only fought those who fought her. After some of them stole a powerful artifact which helped Garrosh and his warmongering. True, the BE leadership had no idea, but could still be argued responsible because he is the leader and should control his people better. Doesn't change she was too quick to act without having a proper investigation/trial or so.

Really, she hasn't done much. Especially never done anything aggressively. It's probably a line that got left in from cut/changed content or just more terrible writing from Blizzard
08/27/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Mythlos
I personally can't wait til Jaina impales Rexxar to death on a dozen icicle spikes while humming Do You Want To Build A Snow Orc.

Just like I cant wait for us to use her as a target dummy in Orgrimmar.
08/28/2018 08:20 AMPosted by Viridina
08/27/2018 08:43 AMPosted by Mythlos
I personally can't wait til Jaina impales Rexxar to death on a dozen icicle spikes while humming Do You Want To Build A Snow Orc.

Just like I cant wait for us to use her as a target dummy in Orgrimmar.

Well, Mythios wanting to kill Rexxar is justifiable because his reasoning for joining up with the Horde to fight Jaina is, to put it bluntly, stupid.

Your reasoning, on the other hand, either stems from being a bloodthirsty psychopath or being extremely thin skinned. :)
08/27/2018 08:48 AMPosted by Midare
08/27/2018 08:33 AMPosted by Sephiram
Usual Orc finding excuses to join/wage wars.

Nothing to see here. But I take it from Rexxar because he doesn't victimize himself and is awesome.
Just because Blizz likes to swipe under the rug every single questionable thing the Alliance has done, doesn't mean it's just an excuse.

Is this a joke?

Theramore was swept under the rug

Southshore was swept under the rug

Azshara was swept under the rug

Gilneas was swept under the rug

Teldrassil (so far) has been swept under the rug, since it's just a plot device to further the hordes story

All major massacres (some MUCH worse than others since the beginning of wow)

Meanwhile horde players like you compare those atrocities and a genocide to a camp of 5 tauren being conquered (and even evacuated beforehand), and to Sunreavers in Dalaran being imprisoned because THEY BETRAYED THE Kirin’Tor.

No one in the alliance "sweeps things under the rug". The alliance "crimes" vs the hordes are like comparing a mother smacking her child vs a serial killer killing a bunch of kindergartener.
08/28/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Seriyan
She killed a few people in Dalaran after they helped smuggle a WMD through it. Oh also, she nearly wiped Orgrimmar off the map after her own city was nuked.

But, no. She's evil for being justifiably angry, guys. Sylvannas is the real hero.

What baffles me is that many players think this way. It's like the horde rampaging and committing mass slaughters doesn't matter but as soon as Alliance captures a horde campground people are like "HOW HORRIFYING, SUCH AN ATROCITY".
08/28/2018 10:00 AMPosted by Zestykumquat
08/28/2018 07:19 AMPosted by Seriyan

What baffles me is that many players think this way. It's like the horde rampaging and committing mass slaughters doesn't matter but as soon as Alliance captures a horde campground people are like "HOW HORRIFYING, SUCH AN ATROCITY".

For you, the day General Hawthorne graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
Honestly, if the worst Jaina's ever done was have a fight with Blood Elves in Dalaran where some of them died then this quote still makes no sense.

Again, Rexxar, Champion of the Horde says "Jaina. She's killed too many."

That's his reason for joining a war. Killing some rebellious blood elves a while ago doesn't really work to justify that when you consider the actions of his Warchief recently, not to mention many other characters (both alliance and horde) with MUCH higher kill records.

The way he says it makes me wonder if he was referring to an incident that Blizzard decided to drop during alpha/beta? Or maybe an upcoming one?
08/27/2018 08:35 AMPosted by Terranox
She killed alot of blood elves in her racist rage in dalaran.

False. Only a handful, and they resisted. After the Blood Elves went and delivered a Weapon of Mass Destruction to the Horde, sending it THROUGH a Neutral City they'd sworn Allegiance to.

In short, she dealt with TRAITORS.

The majority were temporarily imprisoned and then later exiled.
08/28/2018 08:02 AMPosted by Elechan
True, the BE leadership had no idea

Actually on Isle of Thunder there are some subtle emotes that kind of imply that the BE Leadership knew or at least suspected what was going on. They just turned a blind eye to it.