Paying for hide helm

Demon Hunter
When I go to transmog my demon hunter's helm to the hide helm option it instead transmogs into the Illidari Blindfold, which costs me money. I tried right clicking on hide helm to see if there were other options like how you can choose what piece to mog as but this does nothing. I can't figure out anyway to fix this and it's only a problem on my demon hunter. Anyone else have this issue or know how to fix it?
If you mean the basic blindfold, that is our basic look with no helm. It shouldn't cost money to choose it though, all of the 'hide item' transmogs should be free.
It has always cost money to transmog into a hidden helm as far as I know, but maybe I am wrong. However if you are concerned that your blindfold is showing after you hide your helm, then you need to go to the barber to change your appearance. You can change the type of blindfold you use, and I am fairly certain that DH can run without a blindfold.

Hopefully that answers your question.
Visit a barbershop to fix your problem
I have the no blindfold fire eyes, the issue is that when I select the hide helm transmog option, it is instead is transmogging into a different item which is the invisible helm DH start with and this make it cost gold instead of being free
08/27/2018 01:45 PMPosted by Solidlich
I have the no blindfold fire eyes, the issue is that when I select the hide helm transmog option, it is instead is transmogging into a different item which is the invisible helm DH start with and this make it cost gold instead of being free

Maybe it is an outfit you set? Otherwise it may just be a bug. I have not been transmogging things yet since I replace gear so often.
Solidlich

A few helms I have gotten in Bfa would not be hidden, they would always show as a cowl type head piece after xmog. Never found a fix other swapping helms.
08/27/2018 01:21 PMPosted by Yunallidari
It has always cost money to transmog into a hidden helm as far as I know, but maybe I am wrong. However if you are concerned that your blindfold is showing after you hide your helm, then you need to go to the barber to change your appearance. You can change the type of blindfold you use, and I am fairly certain that DH can run without a blindfold.

Hopefully that answers your question.

We definitely can. One of the option is glowing eyes instead of a blindfold.