Stop calling for bans.

General Discussion
1 2 3 15 Next
You aren't the arbiters of justice and Blizzard doesn't dole out punishments to please you. When Blizzard executes disciplinary action against customers, it is a private matter and has nothing to do with you.

Mind.

Your.

Own.

Business.
They haven't gotten to you yet huh?
Actually I think being an arbiter of justice is in my job description.

<---- Ret Pally

Justice inc.
08/27/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Shreds
You aren't the arbiters of justice and Blizzard doesn't dole out punishments to please you. When Blizzard executes disciplinary action against customers, it is a private matter and has nothing to do with you.

Mind.

Your.

Own.

#$%^&*(.

Business.

Mmm, smells like a soon to be fresh ban in the kitchen.
Thanks you made it easier to find you.

Enjoy your vacation.
08/27/2018 03:31 PMPosted by Shreds

Mind.

Your.

Own.

#$%^&*(.

Business.

That's what am exploiter would say.

Also, I don't think you realize how someone getting an allied race via an exploit would affect those getting an allied race via weeks of effort.
You cant judge me.
I AM JUSTICE ITSELF.
It's so obvious OP used the exploit lmfao.
Sorry that you abused a system and intentionally exploited, which is against the rules.

What were you expecting in the first place?
I was saying banurns!
You're right. Not bans. Just really long suspensions. Six to eighteen months.
Justice is everyone business, do you honestly lets stuff go and say "not my problem till its my problem"

If that's the case you are part of the problem

This exploit is a public matter.
Your business is everyone business as its blizzard integrity on the line.
You really riled the hive mind with this one OP.
I love it.
Yeah, you can check my stats and see that I haven't done any exploiting. I probably would have, had I known about it, but I keep to myself and don't talk to people, so I missed the gravy train.

Blizzard can probe me all they like, and all they'll find is the vulpera locked in my basement.

My point is that you busybodies and ninnies need to mind your own business and let Blizzard do their thing. You don't have any say, and your opinion regarding how disciplinary action is handled amounts to nothing.

Just stop. It's pathetic.
It's called alts, buddy!
08/27/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Shreds
Yeah, you can check my stats and see that I haven't done any exploiting. I probably would have, had I known about it, but I keep to myself and don't talk to people, so I missed the gravy train.

Blizzard can probe me all they like, and all they'll find is the vulpera locked in my basement.

My point is that you busybodies and ninnies need to mind your own business and let Blizzard do their thing. You don't have any say, and your opinion regarding how disciplinary action is handled amounts to nothing.

Just stop. It's pathetic.

God forbid the community discuss general issues on the general discussion forum.
I'm actually proud of our playerbase for standing up against cheating.

We may argue over lots of stuff, but cheaters are sad pathetic little scum.

If you don't defend Blizzard over other things, ask yourself why you'd defend cheaters suddenly.
08/27/2018 03:39 PMPosted by Shreds

And why do you think you opinion means any more? lmao.
People can say what they like, just like you get to. Agree, disagree, whatever. This is GD. We're all welcome, barring moderation.

edit: typo
I happen to agree with the OP. There is no reason for anyone playing the game to be trying to police this.

These forum lynch mobs are funny but fruitless.