Priest Heals/DPS LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi there, I am a raider coming from FF14 looking to progress some form of mythic level content in BFA! I formed a raid group in FF14 with a group of half ingame and half IRL friends and we cleared the endgame content of the last expansion Heavensward but I haven't really felt the most resent expansion so I am looking to push mythic in WoW. I have somewhat limited experience in wow got 12/13 HFC and 3/10 Nighthold but only really dipped my toe into Legions raiding content. But generally know what I am doing when it comes to raiding and am looking for a cool guild to do some prog with. I am cool with all priest specs. Also totally good for faction change if that is how it rolls.
Add PittaPatta#1647 or drop your stuff below.
Hello!

Guild Name: <murlocs>
Server: Mal'ganis Horde

I'll keep it simple. We're a awesome guild with people who meet up monthly and raid weekly. Our raider experiences range from Top World Raiders (Previous US Top 50 players), to first time raiders (and faster learners).

We like to focus on community, over progression, but still maintain a "serious casual" relationship in game. We will be casually pushing mythic content in BFA.

https://murlocs.com
* 1-Click Apply button *

Raid Times:
- Tuesday: 8:15-11:15pm EST
- Wednesday 8:15-11:15pm EST
- With weekend alt runs

If you're interested, feel free to apply above, or add me on battle.net:
ev0#1934

Looking forward to chatting with you soon!
<The Chimps> on Mal'Ganis are recruiting for our roster. We are experienced raiders ranging from 5/11m before March to some cutting edge players, looking for like minded people who want to push for cutting edge with us. We are planning on raiding 2 days M/W from 6-9pst.

We are mainly looking for DPS, melee or range, and 1-2 healers

What we offer:
Calm and collected officers who do not believe they are above everyone else due to their "rank." We expect our Officers to perform better than the players and are harder on them than anyone else in the raid.
Fair and equal tryouts. Everyone has those off nights either middle of progression or the first day you tryout for the guild. We will always work with a player who wants to improve.
We hear out people and suggestions. We are not tyrants, but with a limited amount of time we want to progress as quickly as possible.

What we expect from you:
Open to criticism from people. We will not allow someone to bash another member of the raid, but if someone sees something that can help not only you but the raid, we will allow it.
We expect you to be ready to pull as raid starts. We will not invite after 6pm unless there was a prior warning on why you will be late. Life happens and we understand. All we ask is that you communicate with us.
Have all consumables, addons, and everything else. Just a typical check list. The guild will not provide anything for the raid. Everyone must be self-sufficient.
Be mechanically skilled and not worrying about what you are parsing during progression.

You can message me here or add my Bnet tag Djlovedrop#1515
[US][H][Thunderhorn] 11/11H <Optimal Baddies>
Are you bored with not dying all the time? Then join Optimal Baddies and find yourself so engrossed in guild chat that you'll be running off cliffs and pulling 20 mobs at once in no time! Recommended by 4 out of 5 Spirit Healers.

Jokes aside we are a semi-hardcore raiding guild looking to be top guild on server in BFA on Thunderhorn that is lead by a 6/11M Mythic raider.

Raid times are as follows.

Tuesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)

Wednesday - 8PM-10:30PM Server (CT)

We ask that you maintain a 90% attendance if at all possible, we understand that real life happens but are also looking to progress very quickly.
Loot!

For loot distribution we take into account tenure, performance, and attendance.

Recruitment!

We are primarily recruiting ranged dps and healers of all classes but will consider other roles, currently there is no item level requirement if you are willing to learn and grow, we will support you.

Please message myself (Abbadon#11928) or our GM (Goldfish#1198) on battle.net or hop in discord https://discord.gg/jN5aC6X if interested.
**Who are we?**

<BBEG Removal Squad> [A] [Sargeras] is a brand new guild that comes from a small community of players who decided to get back into wow. All of us have played in previous expansions, and looking to get back to that fun raiding experience.

**What does BBEG stand for?**

It stands for Big Bad Evil Guy. Most of us play a lot of tabletop rpgs, and decided to carry our name into that.

**Our goals**

Our goals is to provide a fun time both i n and out of raiding. For our raiding goals we wish to push into mythic, however we will do heroics first to make sure we have the numbers and the synergy to do it. Outside of raids most of us PvP, work on professions, or M+.

**What are we looking for?**

- Tank: Full, could use offspec tank
- Melee dps: all
- Healer: full, could use offspec heals
- Ranged dps: all

Raid times are Friday and Saturday 8pm EST to 11pm EST. We use discord for communications.

If you are interested or have any other questions feel free to contact anyone of the following:

Me:
Bnet: Norendrr#1863
Discord Norendrr#4693

Taboo(Officer)
Bnet: Taboo#11846
Discord: Taboo#9033
Affiliates of Acherus - Emerald Dream is now in full recruitment for BFA!

We are starting a new guild and recruiting all types of players for BFA, be here from the start and watch us grow! We want to have a casual side to the guild but we are also recruiting for a full raid team as well!

We are a core of 7 former CE/AoTC raiders that took a break from semi-hardcore raiding in much of Legion.
We are coming back with an aim to get Cutting Edge every raid this xpac with a relaxed schedule.
Every raider is expected to be on time and prepared before raid time, the 3 hours we have allotted for raid are for progression.
Raid times will be Tues/Thurs 7-10 EST.

Emerald Dream is an RP server, if you RP in your own time that is fine, raid times are for progression and hard RP will not be tolerated.

Outside of raid we enjoy running higher M+ and the occasional RBG/Arena. No matter what you like to do there is a spot for you here! We just love playing World of Warcraft and are looking to build a solid family of like minded people.

We are in need of WW Monk, and ranged DPS.

Message Lialystel#1960 (Guild Leader) or Budäh#1904 (Raid Leader, ä - alt 0228) on B.net for any questions or more information!
[Eternal Sacrifices] [H] former top 100 guild in the world from vanilla to cata is now recruiting dps and healers for battle of azeroth. Raid times are tue and wed 8-11pm est. if you want a chill but progressive guild then we are the right fit for you. Add me to live Peekah#1956 or fyired23#1501
We're interested and I think you'd be a great fit! Add one of us and let's talk. I’m best reached via Discord.

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#1451 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481
more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766646572
I don't know if we completely fit the experience you are looking for but we are interested. Infinite Improbability primarily raids Heroic Content which we clear within the first six weeks and then casually raid Mythic until the next raid releases. Raid Schedule is Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM - 10PM CST.

If this sounds like something you may be interested in contact me on discord @ Spyderbyte #0637
<Provoke> [A] [US] (Stormrage).
Currently Recruiting:
- Tanks: Closed
- DPS: Ranged dps
- Healer: Open

We welcome anything not listed above to apply as well.
How To Apply - go to www.provokeguild.com. Please message an officer in game or on the forums for any specific questions you may have, or to talk with us before you apply.

Schedule:
- Tuesday: 9pm - 12am EST
- Wednesday: 9pm - 12am EST
- Thursday: 9pm - 12am EST

Raid and Dungeon expectations:
- Raids: We expect all raiders to have knowledge on all encounters and mechanics in raids, our expectation is to push Mythic content very early, we expect all raiders to do their part and be ready for a hard charging attitude.
- Dungeons: Mythic+ completion will be a recommended aide in getting gear, pushing or completing the M+ key will be encouraged every week. This will be done at anytime that does not conflict with the schedule raids. Utilize your guild members to put a 5 man group together and knock out regularly and quickly.

What to Expect from Us:
We provide a stable environment for our raiders to constantly improve as players and teammates. During progression we use our time efficiently, maintain focus, and exercise discipline. Our time is precious and we know yours is as well; efficiency is our ultimate goal. We actively endeavor to maintain a mature, drama-free environment.

Requirements:
- Attendance: In order to minimize bench spots and form a cohesive team that can work together, we expect 100% attendance. At the same time, we understand that real life commitments and emergencies can arise, and should a situation like that occur, we understand and just ask that you keep us in the loop so we can keep the guild progressing as a whole.
- Commitment: All applicants should have a good attitude towards raiding. You will be required to dedicate yourself to min/maxing your character
- Criticism: You should be able to handle constructive criticism if/when it's directed at you.
- Communication: World of Warcraft is a team game and communication is the utterly most important thing when raiding. Therefore you will be required to install Discord and have a working headset and microphone and also be able to understand English.

Contacts:
Recruit Lead: Garaan (Garaan#11903)
Recruiter: Convoluted#11245
<Exitium> [Mal'Ganis][H]

We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild that has been successfully clearing heroic content in Legion and previous Xpacs. Our aspiration is to eventually move on to Mythic, but lack of numbers kept us from doing so.

Our roster has significantly grown now, but we are still in need of a few more healers.
If you're looking for a guild to start over with in BfA, please consider us. Most of our core people have been playing and raiding for several years. While we are determined to get stuff done in the game, a lot of our members have RL responsibilities (jobs, kids, and the likes) so we also understand there's a life outside of it.

Raid times as of now are: T/W/TH 8.30pm - 11.45pm CST (although subject to change depending on people's availability)

Overall we are an active guild, running M+, transmog runs, leveling alts, achievements, pvp etc., even if raiding isn’t for you, you're still welcome to join for all of the above.

If interested, please message Loraim#11921 or Yia#1707, we'd love to hear from you.
We're interested and I think you'd be a great fit! Add one of us and let's talk. I’m best reached via Discord.

Contacts
Muk // Btag: Pro#1435 // Discord: Muk#3230
Kuryso // Btag: Keoke#1367 // Discord: Keoke#5039
Minimandruid // Btag: Minimanlow#9481 // Discord: Minimanlow#9481
more info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766646572
[US][H] Turalyon - <Causality> is a new semi-hardcore guild recruiting all rolls. While we are new, we are founded by highly experienced players who have high expectations for our members. We plan to be competitive, and to down all content. We have plans on organizing at least one alt run every week and plan on doing mythic+ extensively.

You can find more information here:
https://guildsofwow.com/causality

If you are highly interested you may fill out a brief application here:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfS4dKxx6nc2P7YO2tBU3fq0CKbZtzeB-zzUzGSSEkQEklAdA/viewform?usp=sf_link

If you want to talk to us before proceeding: you may contact

GM:
BNet: maggotmike01#1917
Discord: M1K3#0810

Vice-GM/Co-founder:
BNet: Virgil#1638
Discord: Bandos#7129
Do It Up is recruiting for a meme team of epic proportions!

Full of new and veteran players ranging from casual heroic to cutting edge players. Do it Up is currently recruiting for BFA to do heroic progression. We value consistency above all else. If people don't show up we cant raid. We have a casual raid schedule only raiding on Tuesday from 7-11pm EST and on Wednesday from 7-11pm EST.

Right now we are looking for healers and ranged dps. We ask that you have SOME experience in heroic raids. Because the guild is new we are waiting util BFA releases to start raiding. We understand that some of our members are new and will be patient with them. We will be willing to help out if a player needs help with their class. It is however expected that you know your class. Mechanics>Damage always.

Please link any relevant logs or achievements if you are interested in joining.

If you have questions for us please messages
Me: Moxxi#11230
or an officer
Archer2163#1368
Why hello there! <Keybored Heroes> is a newly made guild that consists of veteran players with mythic raiding experience on US-Bleeding Hollow. We are comprised mostly of young adults with lives, job and family, but still want to kick back, relax, and kill lots of internet dragons with friends. We are currently looking for more to fill our roster to continue drama-free, relaxed raiding and gameplay in the upcoming release of BfA. We’re looking to push high mythic+ keys, complete heroic and pushing as far as the group can while avoiding burn out.

We strive to be a drama-free environment, and try not to take ourselves too seriously. We are welcoming of players of all skill levels and time commitments, but still plan to have a raid group that will clear AOTC and the first few Mythic bosses (Casual Mythic progression.) on a 2-nights per week (6 hours total) basis. If you aren’t into raiding, or stand in the fire a lot, we are more than happy to still have you, run keys, and give overly enthusiastic congratulations when you finally get that achievement you’ve been looking for!

Raid Times:

⬛️ Tuesdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)
⬛️ Thursdays: 7:30 PM EST – 10:30 PM EST (Progression.)

Available Positions:

⬛️ MDPS: Low.
⬛️ RDPS: Moderate.
⬛️ Healers: High.
⬛️ Tanks: Closed.

Expectations:

⬛️ Use DBM / BigWiggs
⬛️ Don't stand in fire.
⬛️ Be Gem'd / Enchanted
⬛️ VoIP is required for raiding (We use Discord).
⬛️ Willing to take constructive criticism.
⬛️ Have a thorough understanding of your builds, talents and rotation.

Please feel free to add one of KH’s officers if interested! (Kardnall#1658, Kenjer#1110, HueHefner#1709 on bnet!).
Hey there Pittapatta, <Meters over Mechanics> is interested in you. We went 9/11 Mythic in ABT. With the last raid night being in May. Due to roster issues and some truly bad luck we called it there to allow our roster time to get CE. With a probable continuation of the guild in BFA were looking into all quality applicants for the few slots we have left to fill.

We were begged by our roster to bring the guild back. Why you may ask? We built a fantastic community and raiding atmosphere. Many in and out of our core have expressed how its the best and most fun guild they've ever raided in.

Below you'll find some relevant information and my contact info. I hope to hear from you soon!

Urgent Needs:
  • Tanks - Blood DK, Brewmaster, or Bear Tank.
  • RDPS - Hunter, Warlock, Spriest(With healing OS.), Boomkin (With resto OS.)
  • Healer's - Priest, Druid, Paladin
  • Recent Progression
  • 4/9M ToS - Within 3 raid weeks
  • 9/11M (Server First AOTC) Antorus - Started Mythic on Jan 8th
  • Raid times:
  • Monday 8-11 EST
  • Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST
  • We prefer our raiders to have 4 open raid nights for meetings/alt runs/M+ Will explain further in an interview!

Paid Transfer
  • All paid transfers are subjective however here is a basic guideline:
  • In order to qualify for a paid transfer you must be a exceptional applicant, horde, and with a reliable guild history.
  • Contact information
  • Battle Tag: Crayonz#1696
  • Discord: Crayonz#8117
  • We got an immediate position available for a healer. It’d be awesome if you decided to come check us out.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20766786656