Live Developer Q&A Thursday, August 23 – Submit Your Questions

General Discussion
1 2 3 69 Next
Join us live on Twitch.tv/Warcraft Thursday, August 23, at 11:00 a.m. PDT, as we sit down with Game Director Ion Hazzikostas for our next live developer Q&A, where he’ll be answering your World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth questions.

You can submit your questions here in this thread or on Twitter by using the hashtag #WarcraftQA.

As a reminder, please keep your questions short (40 words or less) so that we can get to as many questions as possible. We look forward to you joining us live on Tuesday!
The GCD changes continue to feel awful to play with. What are you current thoughts towards reverting or mitigating these changes?
Any plans to improve the auction house? The AH walling is obnoxious and slows everything down.
In terms of story, will you address the story that happens outside of the game in some form of quests? Sometimes this disconnects players within the game world.
Any new information on the Kul Tiran allied race? Such as available classes and whether or not "thin humans" will be available?
Any plans on giving engineers an Auction House in BFA capitals? It's one of the main perks of being an engineer and we had this since WotLK.
I was wondering if it’s possible for us to be able to trade in our legendaries after we reach max level, and in return we receive wakening essence in enough amount to buy legendaires for our alts. I feel this would benefit our alts with gear until at least the 115 level.
Any chance rogues could get shiv back for PvE with its enrage/dispel utility?
Some dungeons (especially The MOTHERLODE!!) feel like they have too many trash mobs. Are there plans to reduce the number of trash in any dungeons?
Can you confirm that it is a bug that there are no tamable Alpacas or Alpaca mounts, and will this be addressed swiftly?
what kind of changes can we look forward to Shadow priests play style? I know is a Q&A it was stated that a few class specs would be reworked such as Shadow priests and Elemental Shamans. Will it be a complete overhaul on mechanics or just damage buffs? I think a lot of people would LOVE to get devouring plague back with shadow orbs and to have Shadow word Death baseline again.
Are there any plans to fix the AH and Guild bank features for select high pop realms? Currently these two interfaces are extremly laggy and makes using both of these features (With and without addons) pretty much unusable.
Can we expect any tuning to pre-raid trinkets (and azerite traits) before the release of Uldir? Legion trinket discrepancy was a huge issue and a point of criticism for many people (eg, Arcanocrystal compared to Figurehead of the Naglfar).
Feral druid?
The Auction Houses and Guild banks are currently experiencing large amounts of lag, can anything be done to reduce this?
I am really frustrated with blacksmithing. Would you consider upgrading the plans to actually make them useful by the time you can build a whole set of armor? Or so that the average player won’t level out of the gear within a day of making them.
When will classes that are underperforming and are sorely needing a rework such as elemental shamans be addressed?
Will different elements of Shaman be explored to allow for Earth based tanking?
Fire - Ele, Air - Enh, Water - Resto
Level scaling has odd consequences, such as 110s dominating 120s in wpvp and dual-gathering alts locking experience since they're more powerful at 110 than 120. Any plans to change how level scaling works?
Can they please change the transmog table on fist weapons so it can use other 1handers? It's the odd weapon category and needs to change.