What is an "Alliance Officer"?

War Mode and World PvP
I wouldn't call this an exploit. You can't just fly in and pick up Halford whenever, you have to literally put the primary questline of the expansion on indefinite hold to keep him around. You'll only ever see it on alts, because the mains all had to actually complete the questline to unlock most of the already-meager endgame content in the first place.

Given the overwhelming odds Alliance has been facing in Warmode all expansion, you get zero sympathy.
09/08/2018 01:15 PMPosted by Jamessualty
Poor Horde... Warmode must be a real struggle for them.

I dunno how horde can complain too much about this, especially given the numbers advantage we have in warmode.

Use that advantage and beat off those ally or turn off warmode and go to your safe space.
09/04/2018 01:10 AMPosted by Yarrow
08/22/2018 01:24 PMPosted by Painkiller
Yeah, I'm getting pretty tired of doing world pvp !@#$ and having to fight a 300k health elite on top of trying to fight a player, its kind of bs.

War happened in war mode. Do what the Horde is telling Alliance to do: group up so you can win.

This is gold. Horde will gank someone 3,4,5 vs 1, but when alliance try to protect themselves, it's forum QQ time.
11/08/2018 04:17 AMPosted by Perdvert
09/04/2018 01:10 AMPosted by Yarrow
War happened in war mode. Do what the Horde is telling Alliance to do: group up so you can win.

This is gold. Horde will gank someone 3,4,5 vs 1, but when alliance try to protect themselves, it's forum QQ time.

Except, alliance gank 3,4,5 vs 1 as well. That isn't Faction specific. I get ganked by 5 man alliance groups a lot. Hell, I had a group of 7-8 camp me just yesterday. Only seen the alliance bodyguard once, and it didn't really help the alliance from getting killed. And most of the QQ forums I've seen are from alliance players. Complaining about the imbalance on WM. Let the alliance have their bodyguards. If it'll help get more of them to flag up, then who are we to complain?
11/08/2018 08:19 AMPosted by Gràaka
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Except, alliance gank 3,4,5 vs 1 as well. That isn't Faction specific. I get ganked by 5 man alliance groups a lot. Hell, I had a group of 7-8 camp me just yesterday. Only seen the alliance bodyguard once, and it didn't really help the alliance from getting killed. And most of the QQ forums I've seen are from alliance players. Complaining about the imbalance on WM. Let the alliance have their bodyguards. If it'll help get more of them to flag up, then who are we to complain?

Flaggin is great, what we really need to do is remove conquest cap, and give conquest for wpvp kills.

Im so tired of playing the chasing game, I run around solo, most the time. Attacking solo allies, and they just run, unless they find more allies, then they will turn around and fight. Very very rarely do I find allies that will fight 1v1, they all wait till they outnumber you before they will engage. And blizz makes it way to easy to run away. this is the most carebear WPvP in any game in existence.... Its sad tbh.

Flaggin is great, what we really need to do is remove conquest cap, and give conquest for wpvp kills.

Im so tired of playing the chasing game, I run around solo, most the time. Attacking solo allies, and they just run, unless they find more allies, then they will turn around and fight. Very very rarely do I find allies that will fight 1v1, they all wait till they outnumber you before they will engage. And blizz makes it way to easy to run away. this is the most carebear WPvP in any game in existence.... Its sad tbh.

Just like earlier today. Was in a group of 7, fighting another group of like 6-8. That was fine, but then a 15+ man dk multiboxer showed up. Needless to say, we were really outnumbered. Lol.

I agree with the running thing. It's pretty easy to run away from others.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Just like earlier today. Was in a group of 7, fighting another group of like 6-8. That was fine, but then a 15+ man dk multiboxer showed up. Needless to say, we were really outnumbered. Lol.

I agree with the running thing. It's pretty easy to run away from others.

Ya, I was there when he showed up.

He only has like 7 DKs, 2 blood 5 unholy, and then like 4-5 Hunters, and then the rest are Rshams. I know him well :p, we WPvPs alot on tich shards. I did write some of his DKs names down I am pretty sure he is on tich and that's why.

I don't see how blizz allows that. The rules are 1 button press, 1 action. He pushes 1 button and gets 15 actions, how is that not violating the rules? Whatever, he's easy to take out, he leads with 1 of the Blood Dks, take that out and his team just falls over.