Bwomsamdi scammed Rastakan (spoilers)

General Discussion
King Rastakan: “BWOMSAMDI! We made a DEAL! Grant me your POWWWAAH!”

Bwomsamdi: “You can now jump real good, mon”
I actually really liked this scene too. Wounder what what going through Bwomsamdi's head though seeing how the city was being overwhelmed by a big tentacle guy. He needs to keep his deal, but is his power enough to deal with the monster? Also does that thing just turn around and walk away?
Rastakan really got scammed
08/18/2018 08:56 AMPosted by Veneris
I actually really liked this scene too. Wounder what what going through Bwomsamdi's head though seeing how the city was being overwhelmed by a big tentacle guy. He needs to keep his deal, but is his power enough to deal with the monster? Also does that thing just turn around and walk away?
His power is some very weak sauce from what we see
I liked that Bwonsamdi didn't like being summoned. It really got under his skin when his end of the bargain was demanded. I haven't made up my mind about this guy; he seems to uphold his deals, but he also has the potential to corrupted wish anything.
When making deals with a dealmaker. Watch how you word your deal.
08/18/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Viridina
He said "give me power", he never said how much
Trolls were never known for their intelligence. I mean he made a deal with the loa of death, that merits a Darwin award right there.
Or did King Rastakan scam Bwomsamdi????

See, its going to go like this.
Rastakan dies, Bwomsamdi is like ''HA no worries mon, I got ur daughter in the blood dead''
Then Rastakan is like ''Ha jokes on u, u trashbago, she is actually adopted''

End of expansion.
08/18/2018 10:25 AMPosted by Patchs
08/18/2018 09:56 AMPosted by Viridina
He said "give me power", he never said how much

Bwonsamdi: "Hmmm... Give you power?" (consults dictionary) (chooses definition for a good wish-twistin')

POWER (n.): A measure of the rate of doing work or transferring energy.

(summons forty exawatts of radiant power)

Sap: "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" (reduced to ionized vapor)

(Pro Tip: When requesting a wish-like effect from a crotchety semi-divine being, be very, very careful what you ask for. You're liable to get it.)
I loved that cinematic and if they make Bwonsamdi really evil and we have to kill him, you can count on me being upset, I'm already a little upset we kill Zul so early on because of the great personalities Blizzard created.
It was a faustian deal, of coarse its one sided deal.
08/18/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Magrilax
I loved that cinematic and if they make Bwonsamdi really evil and we have to kill him, you can count on me being upset, I'm already a little upset we kill Zul so early on because of the great personalities Blizzard created.
I too enjoy sassy trolls
I love Bwonsamdi's character. So much potential, I hope we keep him around throughout the expac.

As someone else said in an earlier thread, he may not be a bad guy. But he definitely isnt the good guy either
08/18/2018 10:33 AMPosted by Jinjinks
Or did King Rastakan scam Bwomsamdi????

See, its going to go like this.
Rastakan dies, Bwomsamdi is like ''HA no worries mon, I got ur daughter in the blood dead''
Then Rastakan is like ''Ha jokes on u, u trashbago, she is actually adopted''

End of expansion.
See you're joking but i'm pretty sure that's how this is going to go
08/18/2018 10:54 AMPosted by Ohgodfleas
I love Bwonsamdi's character. So much potential, I hope we keep him around throughout the expac.

As someone else said in an earlier thread, he may not be a bad guy. But he definitely isnt the good guy either

Well, he's literally the troll version of Death.

He isn't one to choose sides, but he'll take you to the other side.
Bwonsamdi is so cool. It's rare that we get cynical, silly characters like him, who aren't are darkness-death-skulls-n'-bones serious, but jest a lot.

Yes, call me a nerd, or a weeaboo, or whatever words you coin, but he reminds me strongly of Ryuk from Death Note. In fact, they're nearly the exact same - Gods of Death with a sassy personality. Bwonsamdi just needs an unhealthy addiction to apples to tie it all off.
08/18/2018 10:35 AMPosted by Magrilax

I'm convinced Zul only turned evil as part of his master plan to save the world and Zandalar.
08/18/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Daedrica
Bwonsamdi is so cool. It's rare that we get cynical, silly characters like him, who aren't are darkness-death-skulls-n'-bones serious, but jest a lot.
yeah definitely my favorite character “added” in this expansion