Hey Blizzard why did you give alliance lazy mounts for rep

General Discussion
You guys think my time is worth you minimum effort or something? this is completely rediculous that I have to go out of my way just to get 0.01% drops and waste Gold that now has a real world value on your lazy resused asset mounts that literally no one on the allinace is thanking you for.

https://imgur.com/a/tfKXnL9
Remember, this expansion is very specifically Alliance versus Horde. Get ready for a lot....and I mean A LOT of Horde bias. The developers like Horde more and it will really shine this expansion.....it already has a lot.
Well the devs need to get there !@#$ together because this is basically a spit in my face when they could have picked ANYthing other then more reused assets how lazy can one team be?
But I like the Donkey mount. :c
08/19/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Rennekin
Remember, this expansion is very specifically Alliance versus Horde. Get ready for a lot....and I mean A LOT of Horde bias. The developers like Horde more and it will really shine this expansion.....it already has a lot.

Have you been on reddit. The wow sub is predominately horde. So stupid
I don't care if its the next exapnsion this is horrendous
We get it already, Blizz screwed up big.

stop spamming it.
Alliance in 2k18 LUL.
Im gonna keep posting till Blizz gets It thats the whole point, THEy better know they screwed up
the horde is waiting for you
08/19/2018 07:14 PMPosted by Caelesti
But I like the Donkey mount. :c

I want a donkey mount now!!
The horde zones are more centered around these creatures while alliance is very horse themed. Although giving the alliance some kind of sea creature in stormsong would make sense.

Don't forget the BfA deluxe where horde received a cool raptor and alliance got.. a horse
Sorry, not sorry, Dispensation. I love the horses and donkeys and I'll have fun collecting them on my alliance. I just wish horde got more then just one of them as a stupidly low rare drop.
Because they re completely biased in favor of the Horde. Seems professionalism is not a thing at the Dev team anymore.

Horde fanboy mode was activated.
Um. Just putting this out there, OP: Draenei got shiny new HD revamps of their preferred mounts the last two expacs. The HD horses are beautiful and I am really happy to have them. Thank you Blizz.
I wouldn't mind the horses if it wasn't a common theme
08/19/2018 07:15 PMPosted by Mancleave
08/19/2018 07:06 PMPosted by Rennekin

Have you been on reddit. The wow sub is predominately horde. So stupid
Horde !@#$ post more, %^-* posting is low tier. Thus horde are low tier.
Yes, it's BS. And Blizzard ain't going to do jack about it.
It's honestly disgusting to see that 3D designers and concept artists working for blizzard can't come up with anything creative for the horses, it's either laziness or lack of skill.
Not to mention they blizzard didn't make any of the basic horses purchasable nor did they update the vanilla horses... hmmm I wonder why, oh yeah, if that happened no one would go for the rep mounts, because the rep mounts suck and lack creativity.
The Donkey is way cool junior, cannot deny that.