Goodbye from Pepperstep

Ravenholdt and Twisting Nether
Hey guys it has been great playing on TN/RH for the past 12+ years. I will miss you guys a lot. You've made the game a very special place for me and I wanted to thank a few of you.
The vast majority of <Second Best>
Everyone in <Deathwynds>
The few people left in <Freelance Police>
Everyone in <Renaissance> except Kathyrine/Katheryne
Everyone in <Universal Order>

If I don't like my new server I will be back. Thanks again for making this such a great home for so long!

Special thanks to:
Kahira
Mayday
Ksauce
Euko
Pemberducky/Duckyjay
Kaveka
Donk
Varriks
Zonyx
Delta
Waitnbleed
Pamilita
Azrael
Stabulots

And anyone I missed!

-Pepperstep
We will miss you Pepper, always welcome to come back, I hope you find what you are looking for on any server, you still have our discord and I am sure we will hear you from time to time. May the new people you meet love your trade chat skills :P, we will all miss your little shortness..../punt........Zzzz
Good luck on your new server Senor Pepper. You are welcome to run with second best anytime <3
Hey Pepper! I hate to see you go but it is not like you are not able to visit or still run around this crazy world with us cross server. I totally understand jumping to another server that is much more populated if that is indeed one of the reasons. Home will always be here anytime you feel the need to come back!
08/20/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Peppermania
Hey guys it has been great playing on TN/RH for the past 12+ years. I will miss a you guys a lot. You've made the game a very special place for me and I wanted to thank a few of you.
Everyone in <Deathwynds>

If I don't like my new server I will be back. Thanks again for making this such a great home for so long!

Special thanks to:
Kahira
Mayday
Ksauce
Euko
Pemberducky/Duckyjay
Kaveka
Donk
Varriks
Zonyx
Delta
Waitnbleed
Pamilita
Azrael
Stabulots

And anyone I missed!

-Pepperstep

Thank you for all the fun time in Freelance Police. Time in that guild was the highlight of WOW for me. Good Luck in everything
ignome, beershock.
Freelance Police
08/21/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Beershock
08/20/2018 03:24 PMPosted by Peppermania
Hey guys it has been great playing on TN/RH for the past 12+ years. I will miss a you guys a lot. You've made the game a very special place for me and I wanted to thank a few of you.
Everyone in <Deathwynds>

Special thanks to:
Kahira
Mayday
Ksauce
Euko
Pemberducky/Duckyjay
Kaveka
Donk
Varriks
Zonyx
Delta
Waitnbleed
Pamilita
Azrael
Stabulots

And anyone I missed!

-Pepperstep

Thank you for all the fun time in Freelance Police. Time in that guild was the highlight of WOW for me. Good Luck in everything
ignome, beershock.
Freelance Police

<3<3<3
and
Join the freelance police social group!
Safe Journeys. Enjoyed reading your posts. Remember, Taurens are friends and not for BBQs...

Bob.
While you won't be helping any more n00b mages on Twisting Nether find elusive orc DKs or such, you're sure gonna help this one get more sweet loot. I'll be seein' ya, Peppernerd. <3
08/23/2018 01:10 PMPosted by Kahira
While you won't be helping any more n00b mages on Twisting Nether find elusive orc DKs or such, you're sure gonna help this one get more sweet loot. I'll be seein' ya, Peppernerd. <3

Awh your post made my day. There are so many great people on TN/RH.

I didn't really say why I left in the OP so for those not in the know I felt called to go back to my ancestral people that have a guild on another server. Freelance Police, my old guild was a guild full of those people but since the guild died down in MoP I haven't had the experience of playing with them in a very long time. Since I missed it so much I wanted to do that again and see if it's worth it.
Bye Pepper! It was always great seeing you randomly in towns and out in the world in raids and pretty well everywhere!! :)
However i do wish you all the best luck with whatever you choose. If you should come back we will always be around. :)

Ohanna,
*Officer of Second Best
Awh Hanna <3

All of these kind words are making me seriously consider coming back :x
We love you Pepper!!! No matter where your path leads you, you will always have a home here with us!!! From all of us at DeathWynds,"may the sun shine brightly upon you our dear sweet gnome friend ,for you are a true warrior!!" Speaking for myself, I will miss not seeing you on realm but I know you are just a mouse click away.
=[
<3

We'll still be in touch. Hope you enjoy your stay wherever you go!
Awh this thread is full of <3 <3 <33333
Enjoyed seeing you in the wild, be well!
omg you forgot me AGAIN>..why cant you ever remember???
I left this garbage server long ago and never once looked back
09/22/2018 01:34 AMPosted by Drphillipè
I left this garbage server long ago and never once looked back

I don't think TN/RH is a garbage server and there's a lot of quality people on it.