Bronze Dragonflight Joins the Horde

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Congrats on getting the Bronze Dragonflight to join the Horde. It does balance out having Malfurion, Tyrande, Elune and Jaina on the Alliance side though. I guess it also make sense for the Bronze to have a special relationship with the Horde with what happened with Garrosh.

PURE SPECULATIONS: My theory is that the Bronze and Green Dragons have always been close so when the NE and by Extension the Alliance killed Yersa, Bronze got mad. thus they are now part of the Horde.

I simply can't understand why the Bronze Dragonfligjt would actively help the Horde destroy the Alliance. We haven't offened any bronze far as i know.

EDIT: Changed the title to better reflect the subject.
You're drunk, go get some sleep! :P XD ♥
Sounds like bait.
we had Thrall.. he left in like what cata? aint been back since we still faceroll alliance.
I've wanted playable Dragons since forever
08/27/2018 12:18 AMPosted by Wiccan
You're drunk, go get some sleep! :P XD ♥

The bronze dragons, keeper of time, guarding to make sure nothing screws up helped the Horde in gaining a new allied. They interfere much like garrosh friend did and the big boss dis it willingly. That put them squarely against the Alliance in my opinion.

I mean they went out lf their way so to help the Horde player travel to Draenor and help bring their entire army over. That is something an ally would do. They certainly never did anything like that for the Alliance.
How does Chromie fit in? Wouldn't all those horde jerks have an irresistible urge to punt her whenever she's in her humanoid form?
08/27/2018 12:50 AMPosted by Tapartos
The bronze dragons, keeper of time, guarding to make sure nothing screws up helped the Horde in gaining a new allied. They interfere much like garrosh friend did and the big boss dis it willingly. That put them squarely against the Alliance in my opinion.

I mean they went out lf their way so to help the Horde player travel to Draenor and help bring their entire army over. That is something an ally would do. They certainly never did anything like that for the Alliance.

When it comes to dragons, the horde can do whatever (stealing their most powerful weapon, domesticating them, helping them time travel lol) but of course dragons would never do anything to the horde no matter how bad they behave.
08/27/2018 12:57 AMPosted by Mikaelle

When it comes to dragons, the horde can do whatever (stealing their most powerful weapon, domesticating them, helping them time travel lol) but of course dragons would never do anything to the horde no matter how bad they behave.
They don’t want to mess with me again.
They certainly never did anything like that for the Alliance.
O.o

You never did go to sleep, did you? XD ♥
The Alliance have Jaina.

The Horde needs anything they can get because nothing will balance out the level of power Jaina has alone.

She has a magic necklace and a flying boat.

Not even the Loa can stop that garbage.
Have you seen the upcoming Alexstrazsa model? She's a Void Elf now.

+1 Alliance.
08/27/2018 01:10 AMPosted by Conorn

Please, PLEASE no.

+1 Alliance.

Heretic!
08/27/2018 01:02 AMPosted by Zuluhed
<span class="truncated">...</span>

They don’t want to mess with me again.

You're dead...I killed you. Must i kill you again? And for light's sake, Put together some more dragonmaw looking transmog. You look like you've gone zandalar.
I am surprise Alliance players don't see this as an issue. The Bronze dragons leader help the Horde gain an army to kill destroy the Alliamce. If there is no Maghar we might just have won this war but unlike the Alliance who gathered allies on their own. The Bronze step in to help ensure our destrution.

+1 Alliance.

Please tell me you're joking.
I am not sure where to start. Your reasoning is....incomprehensible.

First, the Alliance did not kill Y'sera. Xavius did, who serves the nightmare, who I think actually serves the old gods.

Elune, is not on the Alliance's side. She is a goddess who serves Azeroth. The horde is evil, so i suppose they are feeling some of her wrath right now.

Tyrande and Malfurion have been written to be weaker than a wet piece of paper. How can you quote them as being powerful? Perhaps in lore, but Blizz cares nothing about their lore.

And once again, you are crazy.
Horde sucks.
If this is true, spoilers dude. Damn.