Bronze Dragonflight Joins the Horde

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 6 Next
08/27/2018 07:29 AMPosted by Ayaani
Most loa we have seen have been killed by their own followers, lol. Some strong "demi-gods" they are.

That's because Loa can be any dumb spirit who simply happens to be worshipped. Demi-gods are more like Cenarius and Ursoc.

It kinda reminds me of that scavenger loa, who tried to lecture me about how priveliged I am for having stuff in Vol'dun. I can tell you I cancelled that quest the moment that dumb crap started.
08/27/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Sephiram
Not sure in the game, but in the books Malfurion was severely nerfed. The guy who made Azshara run away, who fought face to face with her and even made Deathwing (or was Archimonde?) retreat with a powerful storm was just matching Sylvanas.

Wait, he was nerfed in Legion.

Sylvanas is the most ridiculous character in this franchise. Plot shield after plot shield + whitewashing + an aura of stupidity that makes all Alliance leaders act like dumbasses when fighting against her. Garbage character.
08/27/2018 07:13 AMPosted by Kelrexia
08/27/2018 07:11 AMPosted by Nazjira
Yea, for a group of dragons that are supposed to "preserve the timeline", going out of their way like that, breaking every freaking rule they claimed to care about, just so the Horde can get their armies, shows just how low the Bronze Dragonflight has fallen or how much Ian has zero respect for the lore as long as he gets to give the Horde whatever the heck he wants.

The Bronze Dragons also let Botani and Saberon cross over with the Mag'har, because YOLO on preserving that timeline, I guess.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/419964105940795404/483318755267706897/unknown.png
I hope the botani find their way to the Wailing Caverns. If the Horde want lumber, they can get their lumber. :^)
08/27/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Catbuyer
LOL like it means anything.

If Blizzard wants X to fail to push the plot a certain direction, X will fail.

This pretty much. 3 Horde and 2 troll prisoners were enough to nearly sack all of Stormwind. Not like they need an entire dragonflight to take down the Alliance. Its just a 'wouldn't it be cool if' fantasy fulfillment by the dev's for their horde characters.
08/27/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Tapartos
08/27/2018 07:26 AMPosted by Flashstone
Do you have any actual sources on this or is this pure speculation?

The only time the Bronze flight actually interfered with the Alliance and Horde is when the rogue Timekeeper was responsible for getting Garrosh to AU Draenor, all because he thought, "Y'know, this Iron Horde could fight the Legion...But how about INFINITE Iron Hordes?!"

Outside of that, the Bronze flight has been pretty neutral, as they need to be to make sure time is not messed with.

Do i have proof?! You damn right i do. The Maghar story quest. The horde cannot get to WoD because the gate way is closed. So etrigg goes to tje Bronze leader and she help him every step of fhe way to open a portal to WoD KNOWING the the whole point was to grab more allies to destroy the Alliance.

Then they help transport the Maghar army over. All of them.

So no. Not speculation.

Oh, well.

That's...a bit odd and a big stretch for an organization that's supposed to be in charge of the timeline.

...Well, alright then. Having a party that can completely control time on one side of the battle seems a tad bit unfair, but I'll roll with it.
At the end of the day the Horde as a whole has the entire dev team and plot armor.

So it really doesn't matter what we have.
08/27/2018 07:44 AMPosted by Flashstone
08/27/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Tapartos

Do i have proof?! You damn right i do. The Maghar story quest. The horde cannot get to WoD because the gate way is closed. So etrigg goes to tje Bronze leader and she help him every step of fhe way to open a portal to WoD KNOWING the the whole point was to grab more allies to destroy the Alliance.

Then they help transport the Maghar army over. All of them.

So no. Not speculation.

Oh, well.

That's...a bit odd and a big stretch for an organization that's supposed to be in charge of the timeline.

...Well, alright then. Having a party that can completely control time on one side of the battle seems a tad bit unfair, but I'll roll with it.

Meanwhile the Red, Green and arguably Blue dragonflights should 100% back the Alliance, but obviously that will never happen and they will remain neutral.
08/27/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Ayaani
08/27/2018 07:36 AMPosted by Sephiram
Not sure in the game, but in the books Malfurion was severely nerfed. The guy who made Azshara run away, who fought face to face with her and even made Deathwing (or was Archimonde?) retreat with a powerful storm was just matching Sylvanas.

Wait, he was nerfed in Legion.

Sylvanas is the most ridiculous character in this franchise. Plot shield after plot shield + whitewashing + an aura of stupidity that makes all Alliance leaders act like dumbasses when fighting against her. Garbage character.

Yep, I've seen animes with characters extremely backed up by the author, but not even the Japanese guys matches Blizzard when it comes to this.

When I read the Vindicaar was left aside so it wouldn't bother the Horde I was totally convinced. I don't think it's the Horde, it is Sylvanas. You can bring Galactus here and I bet Blizzard will either nerf him or buff her.

Thing is so exaggerated with her that if I see Sylvanas beating Azshara in a one vs one and coming out saying "she was just wasting my time." I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest, lmao.
I don't think giving either faction the power to control time, visit different realities, or change events is a good thing.

there have been a few rogue dragons but overall the dragonflights have not interfered in the conflict too much.
08/27/2018 07:08 AMPosted by Hephestia
I am not sure where to start. Your reasoning is....incomprehensible.

First, the Alliance did not kill Y'sera. Xavius did, who serves the nightmare, who I think actually serves the old gods.

Elune, is not on the Alliance's side. She is a goddess who serves Azeroth. The horde is evil, so i suppose they are feeling some of her wrath right now.

Tyrande and Malfurion have been written to be weaker than a wet piece of paper. How can you quote them as being powerful? Perhaps in lore, but Blizz cares nothing about their lore.

And once again, you are crazy.

dude did you even play wc3? the alliance are the evil ones. The horde are the good guys.
08/27/2018 07:55 AMPosted by Thunderçatz
I don't think giving either faction the power to control time, visit different realities, or change events is a good thing.

there have been a few rogue dragons but overall the dragonflights have not interfered in the conflict too much.

I think we can safely toss that out the window now. They literally brought a time displace army for the Horde to help destroy the Alliance.
woa woa what? why?
08/27/2018 07:50 AMPosted by Ayaani
Meanwhile the Red, Green and arguably Blue dragonflights should 100% back the Alliance, but obviously that will never happen and they will remain neutral.

Oh, it might happen. But then the Red, Green and Blue Dragonflights would be "asking for it" and get wiped out just like the Night Elves just so, yet again, the Alliance can be reduced to Anduin and his footmen.
08/27/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Moonfalls
08/27/2018 07:37 AMPosted by Catbuyer
LOL like it means anything.

If Blizzard wants X to fail to push the plot a certain direction, X will fail.

This pretty much. 3 Horde and 2 troll prisoners were enough to nearly sack all of Stormwind. Not like they need an entire dragonflight to take down the Alliance. Its just a 'wouldn't it be cool if' fantasy fulfillment by the dev's for their horde characters.

I like you.

You don't know what you are talking about. And you twist facts to fit your narrative.

But by golly, you are consistent. You don't care how many people realize you are wrong. You are going to yell it out loud regardless.

Keep up the fight. Don't let silly things like "facts" get in the way of your Alliance-woe-is-me narrative.

Because you are clearly ignoring they didn't do anything close to sacking Stormwind.

You are clearly ignoring the entire scenario was to establish that all new Horde leaders, with their powers combined, are no match for Jaina. They all run away scared. Because in a 5v1 of lore leaders, Jaina is still 100x stronger.
08/27/2018 12:16 AMPosted by Tapartos
Congrats on getting the Bronze Dragonflight to join the Horde. It does balance out having Malfurion, Tyrande, Elune and Jaina on the Alliance side though. I guess it also make sense for the Bronze to have a special relationship with the Horde with what happened with Garrosh.

PURE SPECULATIONS: My theory is that the Bronze and Green Dragons have always been close so when the NE and by Extension the Alliance killed Yersa, Bronze got mad. thus they are now part of the Horde.

I simply can't understand why the Bronze Dragonfligjt would actively help the Horde destroy the Alliance. We haven't offened any bronze far as i know.

The Bronze and Green Dragonflights, since they are not idiots, know perfectly well who was truly responsible for Ysera's death: Xavius. They understand that what Tyrande and her allies did was free Ysera from Xavius' corruption.
The Alliance kids are freaking out that the Horde, in canon, won't be overmatched in every aspect of lore.

Its pretty cute.

"THE HORDE GETS EVERYTHING. EXCEPT STRONG LORE CHARCTERS, A STRONG ARMY, TECHNOLOGY, SUPER STRONG MILITARY VEHICLES!!! BUT EVERYTHING ELSE THEY GET!! ITS NOT FAIR!!"
08/27/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Akston
08/27/2018 07:42 AMPosted by Moonfalls

I like you.

You don't know what you are talking about. And you twist facts to fit your narrative.

But by golly, you are consistent. You don't care how many people realize you are wrong. You are going to yell it out loud regardless.

Keep up the fight. Don't let silly things like "facts" get in the way of your Alliance-woe-is-me narrative.

Because you are clearly ignoring they didn't do anything close to sacking Stormwind.

You are clearly ignoring the entire scenario was to establish that all new Horde leaders, with their powers combined, are no match for Jaina. They all run away scared. Because in a 5v1 of lore leaders, Jaina is still 100x stronger.

Doesn't matter how powerful a leader is when the cunning masterminds of the Horde can always foil the dumb Alliance leaders with simple plans.

Alliance vs. Horde = Tom and Jerry
08/27/2018 08:15 AMPosted by Ayaani
08/27/2018 08:09 AMPosted by Akston

I like you.

Doesn't matter how powerful a leader is when the cunning masterminds of the Horde can always foil the dumb Alliance leaders with simple plans.

Alliance vs. Horde = Tom and Jerry

The bad writing that gives the Alliance every single advantage, can only be countered by bad writing that makes them stupid.

You want the Alliance to not be stupid? Ask for the Horde side to not be overmatched at every single aspect of war.
Red AND BLACK would join the alliance if anything, wrathion has a connection to anduin. idk why people think blue and green would join alliance. they if are the most likely to stay neutral if anything.
You get bronze, we get black :O