Scarlet Crusade Reborn!

General Discussion
With the Battle of Lordaeron now past us, it is time the Scarlet Crusade took up arms once more to reclaim their land. Though Lordaeron Keep has been slighted by the Horde and Tirisfal Glades all but abandoned, the Scarlet Monastery still stands as a beacon of the Light in the now undead kingdom.
The Scarlet Crusade has committed many atrocities in its attempt at salvation. But the infernal sway of the dreadlords is no more. Through the combined might of the heroic priests and paladins at Netherlight Temple, Balnazzar was slain once and for all. Meanwhile, with the Burning Legion decimated and in dissaray, Mal'Ganis would be a fool to attempt to infiltrate the Crusade again.
The Scarlet Crusade was borne of desperation when their own monarchy failed to protect them. The entirely rational fear of the undead plague created the paranoia which lead to some of their extreme actions. But it was these valiant men and women that answered the call-to-arms as the undead legions swarmed across their peaceful lands. Perhaps they were zealous. But that zealotry arose from seeing everyone they knew and loved slaughtered and raised as foul abominations.
Lordaeron was the birthplace of the Great Alliance when Stormwind and Kaz Modan fell to the orcish Horde. Many of Azeroth's greatest champions hailed from the now abandoned kingdom. And it was the Scarlet Crusade which fought to the very last soldier to reclaim their land.
Lordaeron can still be saved. Through the Lght and devotion of the Scarlet Crusade, the plague can be cleansed from the Undercity.
One of the last remaining members can be found exclaiming to heroes:
"Interlopers like you are responsible for gutting the strength of the Scarlet Crusade! We would've eradicated the unliving from this world and the Burning Legion would have never come this far!"
Of course, she's right. if we had been more willing to work with the Scarlet Crusade, rather than destroy it, perhaps the Scourge and the Forsaken would have been wiped from Azeroth. It is our fault Sylvanas and her Horde have committed such atrocities and it is now our responsibility to undo the mistakes of the past. No longer can we sit idly by and allow the undead to run rampant. No more I say! For the Crusade!
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?
Pretty sure they done got wiped out.
Let's remake the Scarlet Crusade, and rename it The Scarlet Reborn!
Can I get another pony from you guys?
08/08/2018 05:28 PMPosted by Vaeana

Yep. The only way they'd be "back" is if some fanboys decided to LARP as them.
I thought the Scarlet Crusade goes by the new name: The Alliance.
08/08/2018 05:31 PMPosted by Daugil

First, it wouldn't be LARP, just RP. LARP is an entirely different thing. Second, there are in fact a handful of remaining Crusaders left. Third, after the Battle for Lordaeron, they're virtually the only remaining residents of Tirisfal Glades. Lastly, many of the crusaders came from Kul'Tiras, so is it really that hard to believe?
In.

Live action roleplay only? No one could RP as them in the game? It's banned?

I don't think that word means what you think it means.
08/08/2018 05:37 PMPosted by Richter
<span class="truncated">...</span>

First, it wouldn't be LARP, just RP. LARP is an entirely different thing. Second, there are in fact a handful of remaining Crusaders left. Third, after the Battle for Lordaeron, they're virtually the only remaining residents of Tirisfal Glades. Lastly, many of the crusaders came from Kul'Tiras, so is it really that hard to believe?

I didn't mean a guild RPing as them, I meant some guys who felt inspired to bring it back for some reason and more or less make a mockery of what it was since there wouldn't be any real continuity. Still, I thought all of those that were in Tirisfal left for Northrend and got killed there.

Eh... I don't know where I'm going with this. I'll see myself out.
Yrel has beat you to punch OP.
08/08/2018 05:26 PMPosted by Richter
With the Battle of Lordaeron now past us, it is time the Scarlet Crusade took up arms once more to reclaim their land. Though Lordaeron Keep has been slighted by the Horde and Tirisfal Glades all but abandoned, the Scarlet Monastery still stands as a beacon of the Light in the now undead kingdom.
The Scarlet Crusade has committed many atrocities in its attempt at salvation. But the infernal sway of the dreadlords is no more. Through the combined might of the heroic priests and paladins at Netherlight Temple, Balnazzar was slain once and for all. Meanwhile, with the Burning Legion decimated and in dissaray, Mal'Ganis would be a fool to attempt to infiltrate the Crusade again.
The Scarlet Crusade was borne of desperation when their own monarchy failed to protect them. The entirely rational fear of the undead plague created the paranoia which lead to some of their extreme actions. But it was these valiant men and women that answered the call-to-arms as the undead legions swarmed across their peaceful lands. Perhaps they were zealous. But that zealotry arose from seeing everyone they knew and loved slaughtered and raised as foul abominations.
Lordaeron was the birthplace of the Great Alliance when Stormwind and Kaz Modan fell to the orcish Horde. Many of Azeroth's greatest champions hailed from the now abandoned kingdom. And it was the Scarlet Crusade which fought to the very last soldier to reclaim their land.
Lordaeron can still be saved. Through the Lght and devotion of the Scarlet Crusade, the plague can be cleansed from the Undercity.
One of the last remaining members can be found exclaiming to heroes:
"Interlopers like you are responsible for gutting the strength of the Scarlet Crusade! We would've eradicated the unliving from this world and the Burning Legion would have never come this far!"
Of course, she's right. if we had been more willing to work with the Scarlet Crusade, rather than destroy it, perhaps the Scourge and the Forsaken would have been wiped from Azeroth. It is our fault Sylvanas and her Horde have committed such atrocities and it is now our responsibility to undo the mistakes of the past. No longer can we sit idly by and allow the undead to run rampant. No more I say! For the Crusade!

If there is anything left of the Scarlet Crusade Blizzard should retconn the Scourge being a deadly and evil force and claim it just struck royals and military officials.

Excuse me your furryness, but there is a new Gnomish out reach program that I, Itty Cinderbug, have been put in charge of. Big big things coming out of the new and improved Scarlet Crusade (now with 100% more Gnomes).

Thank you very much.
Finally.
Reporting in! Ready to burn some walking corpses!

/salute
There are at least three named Scarlet Crusaders still alive as well as the Scarlet Quartermaster at the Darkmoon Faire attempting to raise funds in an effort to rebuild the organization. There are also numerous Scarlet Pilgrims that wander through the current incarnation of Dalaran, so it's safe to say the Scarlet Crusade is still quite alive, however fractured it may be.
Let us not forget that with the Death Knight order hall quests, we know that Bolvar the Lich King has succumbed to the same power as Arthas and is all too willing to commit heinous acts against the living.
And Itty. You have Itty.
08/08/2018 05:50 PMPosted by Jaggér
Yrel has beat you to punch OP.

I don't care what happens to the dismantled orc tribes on Draenor. If Yrel wants to wipe them out, I say good! How many of them stood against us all, Alliance and Horde alike?