Scarlet Crusade Reborn!

General Discussion
08/08/2018 06:02 PMPosted by Itty
And Itty. You have Itty.

Itty shall make a great crusader!
For the Scarlet Crusade!
The Scarlet Crusade is still alive though not as large as it once was. If you do the priest order hall quest line you'll know.
Excuse me your greatness but there is ALSO a new blood elf (NOW 100% FEL FREE)out reach program that I, Spiechersohn, have been put in charge of. SO YES BIG BIG BIG THINGS ARE coming out of the new and improved Scarlet Crusade (now with 110% more Elves). Go check it out in the new Tirisfal the CRUSADE is ALIVE AND WELL.

Thank you very much.

P.S. DEATH TO THE WARCHIEF, DEATH TO THE UNDEAD.
I don't think that headcanon will serve any purpose for Golden's new comically villainous Sylvanas.
Lol the Scarlet Crusade was led by a dread lord and was against both factions. You should make a new crusade, a better crusade, with hookers and black jack.
Maybe they will bring back the scarlet crusade. In the priest campaign they still have their major base in dragonblight and they just released Whitemane for hots. Scarlet crusade priestess whitemane too, not her dk incarnation.
08/09/2018 05:55 PMPosted by Speichersohn
Excuse me your greatness but there is ALSO a new blood elf (NOW 100% FEL FREE)out reach program that I, Spiechersohn, have been put in charge of. SO YES BIG BIG BIG THINGS ARE coming out of the new and improved Scarlet Crusade (now with 110% more Elves). Go check it out in the new Tirisfal the CRUSADE is ALIVE AND WELL.

Thank you very much.

P.S. DEATH TO THE WARCHIEF, DEATH TO THE UNDEAD.

This guy gets it! In the Scarlet Halls are monuments to several heroic citizens of Quel'thalas that fell in service to the Crusade. I welcome my Blood Elf brothers-in-arms!
Damn you scarlet freaks are like the cockroaches of azeroth.

When we wipe out your entire faction. STAY DEAD!
Does the crusade accept dwarves still?
08/09/2018 07:19 PMPosted by Shadowbreakr
Does the crusade accept dwarves still?

My friend, the reformed Scarlet Crusade will accept all who stand with the Light against the undead!
08/09/2018 05:59 PMPosted by Ulkessh
Scarlet crusade priestess whitemane too, not her dk incarnation.

You mean the one that still hadn't realized the Scarlet Crusade was a failure and being raised into an eternity of suffering was an appropriate penance for what she did as one of its leaders?
08/09/2018 07:35 PMPosted by Richter
My friend, the reformed Scarlet Crusade will accept all who stand with the Light against the undead!

I don't know about all this light business, but the undead scourge still walk Azeroth and I intend to put an end to it!

For the Scarlet Crusade!
As long as we get some more of the Thigh Priestess ;)
Well, we befriended and enlisted elves who are constantly being tormented by whispers of a Mad God and utilize the powers of the Void itself...

... Sally Whitemane be like: "And you called us crazy?"
08/09/2018 08:19 PMPosted by Barrison
Well, we befriended and enlisted elves who are constantly being tormented by whispers of a Mad God and utilize the powers of the Void itself...

... Sally Whitemane be like: "And you called us crazy?"

ALL HAIL THE THIGH PRIESTESS OF THE SCARLET CRUSADE!
Can I join the Scarlet Crusade?
08/08/2018 05:28 PMPosted by Celenaria
How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, old man?

*wheezing*