Remember Horde, Saurfang Abandoned You.

General Discussion
1 2 3 9 Next
Rather you support Sylvanas or not. Remember Saurfang abandoned you. He either Abandoned you and left you with the dark lady to fend for yourself. Or He disobeyed your warchiefs orders and abandoned the horde to fight the battle. No matter how you toss the coin his choice to leave the horde behind him. This choice, was without honor and has no excusable defense. Saurfang from all points of view should be labeled a coward, a traitor, and a orc without honor. There is no honor in abandoning your people.
I don't know. Saurfang seems like a nice guy.
He was a suicidal idiot.

So, who cares?
Thats how I feel. Saurfang is a traitor to the horde for selfish reasons.
He's a Horde veteran from WC1. I hope he dies horribly at your own hands.
I'm more interested in dealing with Sylvanas and her deliberate Blighting of Horde soldiers.
lol
08/09/2018 01:51 PMPosted by Infernastorm
I'm more interested in dealing with Sylvanas and her deliberate Blighting of Horde soldiers.

It’s called cutting your losses. It sucks but the cold reality is it’s better lose a few than it is to lose a lot trying to save those few
You keep confusing "you" with "authority." He did not abandon the Horde, he abandoned a reckless leader (always a good move) of the Horde and he abandoned the childish notion that orders are to be obeyed slavishly no matter what the moral consequence.

This is why there are mindless millions of flies hovering around the !@#$%^-*! of an orange idiot IRL.
08/09/2018 01:54 PMPosted by Spiçy
It’s called cutting your losses.

I would ask her why she sent them into battle without gas masks since she knew that Blight bombs were going to be used.

I mean, we all know that masks were available.

"Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

From this moment until the end of days I live and die - For the Horde!"
Any I bet you that a bunch of Horde players would've left with him too, if the plot allowed.

Alas, you can't role-play your character.
I'm just annoyed horde players didn't have the option to go with him and start planning the rebellion to get a real warchief instead of following Lich Queen and her boytoy.
08/09/2018 01:56 PMPosted by Queuequeue
You keep confusing "you" with "authority." He did not abandon the Horde, he abandoned a reckless leader (always a good move) of the Horde and he abandoned the childish notion that orders are to be obeyed slavishly no matter what the moral consequence.

This is why there are mindless millions of flies hovering around the !@#$%^-*! of an orange idiot IRL.

Other then you know, Every single horde player was left behind when he chose to walk away. So no he abandoned you. And he abandoned every other horde member there. Because why? He disagrees with one leader?
08/09/2018 01:57 PMPosted by Shudder
"Lok'tar ogar! Victory or death - it is these words that bind me to the Horde. For they are the most sacred and fundamental of truths to any warrior of the Horde.

I give my flesh and blood freely to the Warchief. I am the instrument of my Warchief's desire. I am a weapon of my Warchief's command.

And the other side of that is that the Warchief has to act honorable and not throw away the lives of his soldiers for no good reason.

When she disregarded the lives of her soldiers, that effectively negated the Horde oath to the Warchief.

And as Sylvanas is fond of saying "honor means nothing to a corpse." She should know, as she's just an honorless corpse.
unless he has a trick up his sleeve I hope they murder him slowly bland painfully until he breaks.

the dark lady should bring his corpse back and make him a raidboss

You all swore that to Garrosh. All of you should be dead.
I'd be more sympathetic to him if he actually...ya know....DID SOMETHING about Sylvanas.

Sitting in jail? Lame. Vol'jin didn't just live out the rest of his days in a pandaren moneastary after Garrosh tried to kill him. He lead a revolution to dethrone him. Whether you like Sylvanas or not, it's hard to care about him when he seems so apathetic and unwilling to do anything about the situation he hates.
08/09/2018 02:00 PMPosted by Infernastorm

And the other side of that is that the Warchief has to act honorable and not throw away the lives of his soldiers for no good reason.

When she disregarded the lives of her soldiers, that effectively negated the Horde oath to the Warchief.

And as Sylvanas is fond of saying "honor means nothing to a corpse." She should know, as she's just an honorless corpse.

to quote mass effect

stand in the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask if honor matters
Did Saurfang abandon the Horde? OR, did the Horde abandon Saurfang?