I've Won Like (BGs)

General Discussion
1 2 3 7 Next
2/8 while playing as Alliance.
4/4 while as Horde

When will Blizzard address this?

Top PVE guilds/players are Horde
Top PVP players are Horde

It's bad right now and will only get worse if they literally don't give the Alliance a helping hand

Past 4 AVs I've been in, Alliance has lost. So they can't even win AV now.
They don't ever truly fix anything. Their only good at making things worse, especially PvP.
08/11/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Ånubis
Past 4 AVs I've been in, Alliance has lost. So they can't even win AV now.

I actually did some research into this. And found out why alliance are suddenly struggling on a map that is usuall rigged in their favor.

With the stat squish, the generals are alot harder to rush down very quickly. Which gives the horde a huge advantage if they simply defend them. And from there its a series of snowball effects in the hordes favor.

Once the stat squish is resolved. And everyone starts getting better items, i'm sure it will slowly push back into alliance favor. Its just right now, the AV generals / bosses are tuned with BFA Ilvl's in mind, which we don't have access to yet.
I've been running with guildies lately and have had a good win ratio. Make 2-3 friends to run with. Play a healer or befriend a healer so your team is guaranteed to have heals.

The last thing they need to do is give one faction a "helping hand". The only thing that'll result in is tons of players serious about pvp hopping over to the welfare faction and then making that side have a big win percentage and unbalance things even more.

Most BGs are very balanced regarding wins per faction. Just get a couple friends to run with and it can make all the difference in the world.
I agree with you that Alliance needs significant help, but from my experience with alts lately, they seem strong in the lower level bgs. Horde can be absolutely wretched at low levels.
Another AV loss for Alliance
I'm fine losing every other BG
But now they've taken AV from us too
Why even PVP
Bumping because imbalance
DOnt know what youre talking about, I've been on a good win streak for the past couple nights?
it’s not blizzards fault the alliance plays badly.
08/11/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Tyierin
it’s not blizzards fault the alliance plays badly.

It is. They didn't balance racials until it was too late.
Even now, they're imbalanced but that's a whole different argument.
Blizzard can't actually fix this, it's not logically possible.
I've only done solo-queued alliance random BGs on this alt rogue and have a 60%+ w/l (most 70%+) doing that. I don't see how people can lose every BG they do.
08/11/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Ånubis

Racials can give an edge in PvP but it only helps marginally, BGs come down to team coordination, communication, and skill. Do you know your class/spec? Do you know the class/spec youre going up against? Do you know the map? What is the objective and where should you be in said fight? Are you targeting the enemy healer?

Lots of factors in BGs, not just racials. Or else NO ONE would play Alliance
08/11/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Aragost
08/11/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Ånubis

Racials can give an edge in PvP but it only helps marginally, BGs come down to team coordination, communication, and skill. Do you know your class/spec? Do you know the class/spec youre going up against? Do you know the map? What is the objective and where should you be in said fight? Are you targeting the enemy healer?

http://wow-stats.com/bgwr01.html

"Balanced"
08/11/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Ånubis
08/11/2018 09:28 PMPosted by Aragost

"Balanced"

Thats literally within a 10% difference....

k
08/11/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Aragost
08/11/2018 09:29 PMPosted by Ånubis

"Balanced"

Thats literally within a 10% difference....

k

Horde win every BG more often except for IoC.
And it's more like a 15-20% difference which is MASSIVE
It does feel like Horde have a +20% Damage buff or something - in the majority of my games, I'll be healing my !@# off and out of the top 10 damage, like 2 will be Alliance... at like 7 and 10.

You just wanna ask: "Do you guys have abilities on your bars? Do you use them?"

Then by the end, it's like. "Cool. I'm 4th in damage on my team as a healer. This was fun."

I just stick to premades with 3 solid DPS that I know these days. Make friends - it's all you can do as Alliance.
Dude, I win A LOT. Are you sure it's not just you?

You just need an injection of some old fashioned "git gud."
So......if top PvP players are on horde....on average, horde SHOULD be winning. You want Blizzard to give you a helping hand because you are bad (relatively)? Am I missing something here?
08/11/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Sabbia
Dude, I win A LOT. Are you sure it's not just you?

You just need an injection of some old fashioned "git gud."

I'm literally always top 1-2 DPS/healing WHILE on the objectives.
So, no, it's not me.

08/11/2018 09:35 PMPosted by Cooterthug
So......if top PvP players are on horde....on average, horde SHOULD be winning. You want Blizzard to give you a helping hand because you are bad (relatively)? Am I missing something here?

Blizz should balance their factions. All the good PVPers went Horde for a reason. Give some a reason to go back to Alliance.