I've Won Like (BGs)

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 7 Next
08/11/2018 09:25 PMPosted by Excite
I've only done solo-queued alliance random BGs on this alt rogue and have a 60%+ w/l (most 70%+) doing that. I don't see how people can lose every BG they do.

It is all luck of the draw, period. Alliance get RBGs every 1 minute, clearly we will all get a variety of different results. I won Arathi on Alliance last night 1500-30 and got the 6 min achv we whooped them so bad. Turn around after that and lose three in a row to Horde lol.

I play Horde toons as well, as I am sure most cross-faction. There is no "Alliance is bad at pvp" crap when the same players play both sides at one time or another. You also can factor in mercs. Horde mercs on alliance and we still lose....does this mean alliance sucks? Or just the other team was better or had premades?
Yes Blizzard, please make Alliance play more healers and coordinate with one another. Kay, thanks. /sarcasm
08/11/2018 09:33 PMPosted by Ånubis
08/11/2018 09:31 PMPosted by Aragost

Thats literally within a 10% difference....

k

Horde win every BG more often except for IoC.
And it's more like a 15-20% difference which is MASSIVE

With hundreds of BGs going on at once, a 10% higher win ratio isnt that much....

Maybe.... your team is bad
OR
Are you bad?
What can they really do if the removed racials all together it would fix what has caused the exodus from alliance but wouldn't fix it the top end community is horde and I dont see it changing without alliance racial abilities getting mad op and that wouldnt fix the issue
08/11/2018 07:36 PMPosted by Ånubis
2/8 while playing as Alliance.
4/4 while as Horde

https://i.imgur.com/BHlxeDD.jpg
nothing's broken. good players prefer horde, Blizz can't mind-alter its playerbase
I’ve been leveling through BGs and I’d guess I have somewhere around 60% winrate. Playing as Shadow Primarily, although I did play as Holy and Disc a couple games.

Can’t say much for max level, but when I did some bgs for fun earlier in Legion I would queue as Alliance on my Undead Monk so that I could actually queue and find a match in a minute, and didn’t notice any significant changes in my win percentage.
08/11/2018 09:19 PMPosted by Ånubis
08/11/2018 09:16 PMPosted by Tyierin
it’s not blizzards fault the alliance plays badly.

It is. They didn't balance racials until it was too late.
Even now, they're imbalanced but that's a whole different argument.
Belf just took a severe downgrade to their racials and you still complain about Horde racials.
Listen...have you considered the possibility that you might be losing because you/ your team aren't playing better than the opposing team? By all means, go to Blizzard and complain about how the Alliance can't win BGs without a faction-wide buff, but maybe keep that possibility in mind...
4/4 while as Horde

When will Blizzard address this?

Top PVE guilds/players are Horde
Top PVP players are Horde

It's bad right now and will only get worse if they literally don't give the Alliance a helping hand

Past 4 AVs I've been in, Alliance has lost. So they can't even win AV now.

Strange. Must be a battlegroup thing.

I've lost literally 90 of the last 100 AVs.
08/11/2018 09:40 PMPosted by Sitiswulf
nothing's broken. good players prefer horde, Blizz can't mind-alter its playerbase

Horde had better racials for 14 years
Give Alliance better racials for 1 year
Factions will rebalance
08/11/2018 07:43 PMPosted by Rykaal

With the stat squish, the generals are alot harder to rush down very quickly. Which gives the horde a huge advantage if they simply defend them. And from there its a series of snowball effects in the hordes favor.

How is this an advantage? Did blizzard take away your ability to defend objectives?

What you mean to say is "AV used to be a race to the enemy general with not really any objectives necessary, and now we have to actually play the map."

I am just gonna say what the Horde have heard for years about AV....

Learn to play.
08/11/2018 09:39 PMPosted by Cyouskin
4/4 while as Horde

Hey look it's a Horde MVP trying to downplay how badly Horde is controlling this entire game, didn't see this coming
4/4 while as Horde

I wanted to add 'inb4 anyone says my sample size is too small' but I had higher hopes for the community. A green doing that though.. Shows what kind of people Blizz holds to higher standards
08/11/2018 09:49 PMPosted by Krothare

Hey look it's a Horde MVP trying to downplay how badly Horde is controlling this entire game, didn't see this coming

Hi, I'm an alliance non-MVP and I'm trying to tell you that you are not oppressed, bye.
Then get them to offer free faction changes for a short period until it is balanced. Even though they'd never go for it cause $ but anything other than that, NO.

This isn't a problem they can fix. It isn't a game problem, it's a you and your fellow alliance problem.

I actually did some research into this. And found out why alliance are suddenly struggling on a map that is usuall rigged in their favor.

With the stat squish, the generals are alot harder to rush down very quickly. Which gives the horde a huge advantage if they simply defend them. And from there its a series of snowball effects in the hordes favor.

Once the stat squish is resolved. And everyone starts getting better items, i'm sure it will slowly push back into alliance favor. Its just right now, the AV generals / bosses are tuned with BFA Ilvl's in mind, which we don't have access to yet.

This. I haven't lost AV yet because the strategy to win is to pull the Horde back to SH/Balinda choke and wither them down while Rogues/Druids cap towers and mines. Once you get the opening kill Galv and just hold them at the choke at SH/Bal and DON'T chase into the middle. Once you gain an advantage you can have some try for towers / IBGY. Also keep back capping your bunkers and upgrade your troops from the armor scraps. Horde can't win if Alliance does this.
Do people not understand a standard distribution and think 15 games is indicative of anything????

I actually did some research into this. And found out why alliance are suddenly struggling on a map that is usuall rigged in their favor.

Once the stat squish is resolved. And everyone starts getting better items, i'm sure it will slowly push back into alliance favor. Its just right now, the AV generals / bosses are tuned with BFA Ilvl's in mind, which we don't have access to yet.

Sorry Blizzard stated they will be adjusting the stats of the NPC's in AV as required to keep it as it is.

The days of zerging are hopefully gone forever.

Stay in the normal BG queue.
Honestly, it depends on the time of day you play at.

When I play any game around 1-3 P.M. pacific time its almost a guaranteed loss, however the rest of the night after that are almost all wins. To top it off the >1 min ques make up for everything else lol.

Go try to play horde and see how you like waiting for 12 minute ques and you could STILL lose after it all. Swap factions in dal sewers or stop complaining.