Lets Bee Friends Achievement

Pet Battles
08/30/2018 10:20 PMPosted by Gabrielle
How many kills did it take you guys? I killed around 100 and no drop. Is that drop rate /that/ low? :[

Took me about 50ish kills. It can drop from Bubbling Mead too. From comments on Wowhead, the rare Beehemoth, which is a WQ today seems to have a very high drop rate for it.

I suspect the Honey-Crazed Mauler, the Yetis might drop it too as I've had the Honey Slime you need for the daily quests drop from them also.
08/31/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Grarn
08/30/2018 10:20 PMPosted by Gabrielle
How many kills did it take you guys? I killed around 100 and no drop. Is that drop rate /that/ low? :[

Took me about 50ish kills. It can drop from Bubbling Mead too. From comments on Wowhead, the rare Beehemoth, which is a WQ today seems to have a very high drop rate for it.

I got it doing the world quest today. I almost junked it when cleaning my bags. Seeing that it wasn’t sellable, I knew it had to be worth something.
Seriously - Is there something wrong with this quest chain? After hours of farming for the AMULET i have now been running around to all the spawn points listed for Rosaline Mildenhall, using macros, etc. and she is not to be found anywhere....any help would be much appreciated! - Well finally found her target - IN A FREAKING WALL. Targeted her - used my key binding set to interact with target and rolled.
You guys were very unlucky. I killed about 15 and got it.
2 hours, 200+ mobs killed and still no drop :(

I know i didnt get it while levelling because its not vendorable, and its not in my bags or bank

I'll keep trying
all this is FKN BS! someone show me a god damned map with a location circled on it! not some bs coords!
Its in the meadery place. As Zunde was kind enough to point out, do the quests from the kid there, ending in some sort of honey themed trinket. Only then will the amulet drop.
09/14/2018 09:52 AMPosted by Voidgrub
all this is FKN BS! someone show me a god damned map with a location circled on it! not some bs coords!

Which location specifically? The start of the chain to get the Bee? Rosalind's location after you get the amulet?

If you just go to Wowhead and look up the achievement, you can read the comments, and people either mention, or link to, the npc's, quests and locations. Going to those pages themselves almost always contain a map with the location pinned.