Mag'har Orcs vs Dark Iron

General Discussion
Mag'har has 7 playable classes compared to Dark Iron having 9 different classes. Seems a bit unfair to the horde having less and more limiting choices is this intended or will they add more as players get closer to unlocking them?
you should be asking why the iron horde is being allowed in
08/19/2018 08:29 PMPosted by Maevara

Lass, I'm askin' why the Horde still exists...
Yeah... still more than a little salty that my Lightforged couldn't be a shaman either.

I'm personally of the opinion that any class the original race can be, the Allied version should be able to as well.
Created Horde thread

Get ready for Alliance trolling and derailment
I'd rather have classes that make sense than have an orc druid running around. Dont care if it is more restricting.
The Mag'har aren't actually meant to be equivalent to Dark Iron in terms of variety, I'm pretty sure.

I see the setup like this (again, purely in terms of class variety)

Lightforged = Highmountain
Void Elves = Nightborne
Dark Iron = Zandalari (IF Zandalari get paladins)
And Mag'har and Kul Tiran humans will probably have the same amount of available classes.

Because AU orc=Iron Horde right?
The Frostwolves and Laughing Skull allied with the Horde when they arrived on Draenor. Decades have passed in Draenor since the Iron Horde was destroyed because time flows differently there. Only middle aged orcs would even remember witnessing the conflict. That's like saying the US and Japan can't be allies because of what happened half a century ago.
personally i think each race should get classes that make sense rather than an arbitrary number
08/20/2018 12:31 PMPosted by Gurthog

Because AU orc=Iron Horde right?
The Frostwolves and Laughing Skull allied with the Horde when they arrived on Draenor. Decades have passed in Draenor since the Iron Horde was destroyed because time flows differently there. Only middle aged orcs would even remember witnessing the conflict. That's like saying the US and Japan can't be allies because of what happened half a century ago.

time doesn't flow differently there. Rather it's just synced with our time now.

Previously we went to an alternate universes past. Now we're going to an alternate universes present.
08/20/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Maevhe

Easy answer because no one wants to write the awful second rated Alliance storylines when they can write the top rated Horde ones.
So all races but pandaren should be deleted but for fairness pandaren can now be all classes.
08/20/2018 12:23 PMPosted by Maevhe

Quiet. We'll burn another city down
08/19/2018 08:24 PMPosted by Dragonflex
Mag'har has 7 playable classes compared to Dark Iron having 9 different classes. Seems a bit unfair to the horde having less and more limiting choices is this intended or will they add more as players get closer to unlocking them?

Pretty sure dark irons were supposed to be compared to Zandalari and kul tirans are supposed to be compared to Mag'har...
We do not know the class count for Kul Tirans, but one could guess it's the same as Mag'har
The solution is allied classes! Where you can unlock new classes for new races. Almost any race/class combo is available with some exceptions!

You're a human and lived in stormwind your whole life? You always envied the purple shapeshifting beauties? Well now you can do a quest chain to earn their favor and learn how to be a druid!