Heads Up Everyone. The App is Bugged!

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 8 9 10
Has anyone other than the OP actually seen this issue?

I've been writing down my Rep before and after completing missions on my phone, and I always have the expected amount of Rep.
Just tested mine, got all the bonuses I was supposed to, running a second test to make sure, but I don't think it's a problem for me.
I tested mine this morning. App is working great. Got all the rep from the bonus token for Orders of Embers plus my human bonus. Android phone.
How do I even know if I have lost bonus without constantly checking the numbers?
09/01/2018 06:55 AMPosted by Tylfly
How do I even know if I have lost bonus without constantly checking the numbers?

Just doing mindless WQ numbs you down to checking the numbers. You expect something to be working as intended. Why would I keep track of each rep.
I have been keeping track too since yesterday when noticing this "reported issue". I even went about completing one mission on app for Talanji Expedition w/ 200%, so guaranteed bonus reward and before and after screenshots and in app screenshots on my iOS device, once again received expected rewards. haven't noticed an issue.
Just had this happen this morning. Checked the app to see a 200% Champions of Azeroth mission completed (900 rep total). Logged into game only to find that I was not rewarded any rep at all from completion.

App: iOS
Build Version: Most Recent
Character Name: Blockberry
Realm: Blade's Edge
I know my rep was at 425 into revered yesterday because I just got the Azerothian Diplomat Achievement. It has not changed since completion of the mission. I did not take any screenshots though.
Phone OS: iOS 11.4.1
App build version: 2.0.27488
Realm: Stormrage
Character Name: Shangrilã
I am not sure if I missed any reputation
If we could get screenshots of issues, it makes it easier to see what could be happening.
Even the way it rolls is bugged . Instead of shaking it just shows the pic for x or a check. That's when I knew something was wrong . It's bad enough I dont have time to farm rep. Whi knows how much I have lost because of this .
@Itzali
The issue I've noticed (on iOS) is that the app doesn't calculate success chance the same as the actual game client does. For example, I might go to the mission table and set up a mission with a 195% chance of success in-game, but don't start the mission. I go to the app on my phone, set up the same mission with the same followers, and the app will tell me that it has only 140% success chance, or thereabouts. Similar behavior if I do this in the opposite order - in the app, the success chance always shows as much lower than it does in-game (in-game might be 200% but the app will say 150% or something). Now, I have occasionally received bonuses when I've completed missions in the app, but because of this discrepancy between the success chance calculation, I stopped using the app shortly after BfA launched except for collecting troops.
i just checked my rep right now and i didnt get the bonus for any of the missions i did today.
realm: nathrezim
character: zoz
samsung galaxy s8
it was for the honorbound. i got maybe 200 rep when i completed maybe 4 missions since the morning. i dont know the exact number. i was using this app since i was able to on launch week. no wonder my rep has been so slow.
I wish I would have known this before I DL this app. I assumed it was Blizz app so there would be no bugs like this. Don't I feel like a shaved tail Louie!
I am also experiencing rep issues. I submitted a bug, is there anywhere else I need to submit a ticket?
I just had a mission with 200% fail the roll for Bonus loot using the app:

Android 7.0
WoW Companion: 2.0.27502
Character: Loknarian (Durotan)
Mission: Salvaging Tiragarde
Troops: Falstad, Kelsey, 7th Legion Shocktrooper (Fresh, down to 1 life after mission)
Mission was completed at 7:58 am EDT, Oct 4th (hopefully you can find the logs for it)

Had 200% success chance, yet the apps showed an X on the rep bonus loot. I do not know the amount of rep my char had before I completed the mission so I cannot confirm if I failed to receive it or not.

I have a screenshot, what email do I send it to?
Thanks for your report. We were able to repro this internally but only see that cosmetically it's showing a failure when you're actually getting the items. We will do a little more research.

10/04/2018 06:36 AMPosted by Loknarian
I just had a mission with 200% fail the roll for Bonus loot using the app:

Android 7.0
WoW Companion: 2.0.27502
Character: Loknarian (Durotan)
Mission: Salvaging Tiragarde
Troops: Falstad, Kelsey, 7th Legion Shocktrooper (Fresh, down to 1 life after mission)
Mission was completed at 7:58 am EDT, Oct 4th (hopefully you can find the logs for it)

Had 200% success chance, yet the apps showed an X on the rep bonus loot. I do not know the amount of rep my char had before I completed the mission so I cannot confirm if I failed to receive it or not.

I have a screenshot, what email do I send it to?
So apparently this issue is affecting a lot of people and seems to be across a wide spectrum. For those of us who have been using the app since about day 1, and only just realised that there is an issue here, with LOTS of reputation not being awarded, I just want to confirm that Blizzard will be compensating us players who have missed out on reputation. I use both an iPhone 7 and an iPhone X, have been using iOS 11 and iOS 12, and have been using the app, as I said, since about Day one (thus all builds of the app since then) of it being released. So I have no actual clue as to how much reputation I may have missed out on. Considering I am well into Revered (if not already Exalted) with all of them, I would most likely be Exalted with all by now!
The only character I am using the app for is AJConnor on the Medivh realm, and there will be MULTIPLE instances of this.
Please send me screenshots of this issue actually occurring and we will research. On the back-end we're not seeing items not being rewarded. We're looking for actual screenshots of what you are seeing that shows that you are not receiving this.

10/06/2018 04:40 PMPosted by Ajconnor
So apparently this issue is affecting a lot of people and seems to be across a wide spectrum. For those of us who have been using the app since about day 1, and only just realised that there is an issue here, with LOTS of reputation not being awarded, I just want to confirm that Blizzard will be compensating us players who have missed out on reputation. I use both an iPhone 7 and an iPhone X, have been using iOS 11 and iOS 12, and have been using the app, as I said, since about Day one (thus all builds of the app since then) of it being released. So I have no actual clue as to how much reputation I may have missed out on. Considering I am well into Revered (if not already Exalted) with all of them, I would most likely be Exalted with all by now!
The only character I am using the app for is AJConnor on the Medivh realm, and there will be MULTIPLE instances of this.