Heads Up Everyone. The App is Bugged!

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next
Does anyone have any news??
Not to mention the ills on the wqs for me have been bugged. I'm currently 327 and the emissary shows 266. Plus the caches in game are 325 and the app shows 300
08/28/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Odyn
So you mean to tell me that the extra 400 Champions of Azeroth rep that I completed this morning via the companion app does not count? Ugggggghhhh. Is this a confirmed bug or just hearsay?

Just completed that one on my phone before I read this thread.....
Three rep missions since this thread went up, correct bonus rep every time. Dunno what the problem might be. Everyone here is using the latest version, right? Not sure if there's been a proper update yet, but... that's all I got.
08/28/2018 03:08 PMPosted by Enzil
Three rep missions since this thread went up, correct bonus rep every time. Dunno what the problem might be. Everyone here is using the latest version, right? Not sure if there's been a proper update yet, but... that's all I got.

I have been too afraid to check for myself. Maybe if I run a mission I don't really care about the bonus for just to test it out. As of right now, I am terrified to coplete any missions on my phone.
It seems like it's fixed. Just dinged Exalted with 7th Legion from a bonus.
Wait.. what?????

I've been purposely getting 200% on the rep missions for the BONUS rep which I haven't been getting if I complete the missions on the app while I'm at work?

Ok.. this is actually a legit thing to be outraged over. Grab the pitchforks, guys.
And here I thought the bonus was being rolled into completion whereas in legion I got a separate consumable.

I've probably lost a few thousand over various reputations. Oh well. Better run to the in game ship instead. Probably better that way than playing mobile wow at work.

I GD WQ enough as it is.
08/27/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Geyarah
Just got the confirmation from a GM, the Cell phone APP is INDEED bugged!

You dont get the BONUS ROLLS from the missions.

So, you can send the missions on your phone, but DONT complete them!

I have lost TONS on rep from Honorbound because of this.
But the GM said he is fixing the team is working on a fix.

But still... all my rep... :(

I just got a few lucky bonuses too! Noooooo!
4 real? That sucks. I work so many hours that’s all I do is use that app.
Workd fine for me since day 1.
Had pathfinder last weekend and unlocked the allied races even earlier.

I tracked my rep via spreadsheet and there was no lost rep since day 3 of the xpac when in started tracking.
Thank you for the heads up.
08/27/2018 12:22 PMPosted by Geyarah
Just got the confirmation from a GM, the Cell phone APP is INDEED bugged!

You dont get the BONUS ROLLS from the missions.

So, you can send the missions on your phone, but DONT complete them!

I have lost TONS on rep from Honorbound because of this.
But the GM said he is fixing the team is working on a fix.

But still... all my rep... :(

I'm surprised Blizzard hasn't even posted a sticky about this...wtf...
If this is true, even if it's now been fixed, then that's really unfortunate. I could just as easily have been completing missions in-game, but instead I've been doing it almost exclusively through the app since the expansion launched because it is convenient. If there was a bug with the app, and I'd been made aware, I would have shifted over to completing missions in-game.

I haven't done any tests myself to confirm whether I've actually lost rep from bonus rolls, but if there really was a bug and it's now been fixed, then there's probably no way for me to figure out how much rep I actually lost. It would have been a lot, though, because I always prioritize the rep missions and ensure I'm as close as possible to 200%.

If rep truly has been lost because of this potential bug, here's hoping it gets reimbursed.
I wonder if this is fixed now??
Hello All,

Thanks for the reports, this thread was just moved to the Mobile bugs forums. We are currently investigating this potential issue.
Welp, here's the Blue post. Thank you for looking into it!
Maybe it related to the phone? I have not noticed anything yet.
Please Blizzard, value your customers. Reimburse us of the thousands of rep points we've lost here...
Here’s hoping for a very prompt update on this one.