[UPDATED 11pm PST 8/13] Trouble Logging In

General Discussion
Prev 1 13 14 15 59 Next
08/13/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Blôôdvalor
Hey Blues, it has been about an hour since the last update on any of your platforms. Is there anything else to report?

self update guys. The launcher just issued a small update. log out to the launcher and it should load the update. Hopefully this fixes things
I just got a patch on the bnet app
08/13/2018 04:58 PMPosted by Ythisens
We're continuing to work on a solution for ongoing login issues and we're working to address this as quickly as possible. Tichondrius will be undergoing a rolling restart to test some changes shortly.

Thanks, in the process of "fixing" tich did you spill water on the Stormrage server blade?
This is a game we pay for btw, keep that in mind.
cant log in after I was stuck in a permanent lag bubble. re-booted my computer....So much for BFA leveling (awesome) and I thought blizzard would get this once right....stupid thinking I know
08/13/2018 06:05 PMPosted by Grimmkitty
Client just started an update, here is hope

reloaded after patch.

No good, still busted.
08/13/2018 06:06 PMPosted by Blôôdvalor
08/13/2018 06:03 PMPosted by Blôôdvalor
Hey Blues, it has been about an hour since the last update on any of your platforms. Is there anything else to report?

self update guys. The launcher just issued a small update. log out to the launcher and it should load the update. Hopefully this fixes things
Does nothing...

Also, from Blizzard: https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/status/1029172000135307266

"Our Dev team has made some headway on today's login issues, but we're still working on a resolution. We'll continue providing updates as soon as new information becomes available."

In other words - we don't know how to fix our broken stuff.
The team has made some headway on the login issues, but we're still working on a fix. I'll have an update for you guys as soon as I have something else to share!
Millions of players have paid $15 a month for years now. What do you guys do with that money?! Its obvious its not spent on upgrading your servers because this has constantly occurred during every launch.

Sorry for sounding entitled, but, customers have the right to be upset.
08/13/2018 06:08 PMPosted by Ythisens
The team has made some headway on the login issues, but we're still working on a fix. I'll have an update for you guys as soon as I have something else to share!

Thank you for your hard work.
08/13/2018 04:37 PMPosted by Ythisens
At this time, we are aware of and working to resolve an issue that is causing some players to be prevented from logging into certain high population realms. While it appears that not all high population realms are affected, the issue seems to be affecting realms such as US-Area 52, US-Illidan, US-Tichondrius, EU-Draenor, and EU-Hyjal.

This is an issue of highest priority for us, and we are working to resolve it as quickly as possible.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. I want to start leveling bad on my mains. I got pathfinder and campaigns to kick off yaas child! :DD

pay your money go to bed, do not pass go, do not collect 200$
thank you
I made it online three times just to be immediately disconnected again.
"Eventually, you WILL have some video gaming on your video game expansion? Right? Hello?" - Ian Malcolm
I'll eat somebody's bootyhole for a login
How about a 10% xp boost for those realms without having war mode on? You know for certain there will be opposing faction players (capped by the time we get in) camping us while we try and take advantage of the war mode perk.
My only regret is that I had coffee while I was doing that first quest, only to be dc'd apon picking up my first azerite gear and never back in.
well there is a small patch to download, we'll still can't get passed "logging in to game server"

Good luck